Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The 'ask Each Other Questions' Thread!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
WeeJ
another open question....Is Pixiegoth hot as well? wink.gif

(I'm off to catch a train to Mat's now smile.gif bye all )
CommieBastard
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Sep 12 2003, 04:41 PM)
another open question....Is Pixiegoth hot as well? wink.gif

She certainly is. And she has exquisite taste in drinks.
vicrawr
Pixie is hotter than a...uh...really...hot...cup of coffee?

Well, she's incredibly attractive!
Industrial Kybosh
The great thing about Pixie is that, whilst she is undeniably hot in pics, she's infinitely moreso in person. Hurrah!

Open Question:

If you could bring an extinct species of animal back, but at the expense of another, what would you bring back, and what would you get rid of?

For me, the extincto-classico dodo, for the comedy name and aspect, replacing the stripey-twatty-stingy wasp. Have that!
LoLo
damn I wanted to say dodo too cause dodo's are just funny namewise, and i would get rid of the black widow, even though im a fan of spiders im not a fan of this particular one.

Forgot my question so I'm editting it in.

Do I make you horny? Open question. lol
LoLo
Another question: Have you ever had a complete stranger impact your life by doing something small and seemingly inconsiquential for more than a couple of hours?
VVes
QUOTE (LoLo @ Sep 12 2003, 08:11 PM)
Do I make you horny? Open question. lol

Yes, back in the chat when you were sucking the force out of Yoda...

laugh.gif
CommieBastard
If you could bring an extinct species of animal back, but at the expense of another, what would you bring back, and what would you get rid of?

I'd bring back the mullet at the expense of the fauxhawk.

Do I make you horny? Open question.

Do you even need to ask? Duh.
LoLo
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Sep 12 2003, 11:50 PM)
Do I make you horny? Open question.

Do you even need to ask? Duh.

The second question I put up was more what I wanted answered, however at the time of the first question I had forgotten the second question and a discussion in IRC prompted the do I make you horny question into my head as a joke. So now I'll ask the question from IRC that prompted the do I make you horny. lol

This one is open to the single men since that's the platform it was presented to me on.

If there were a meet (the one in the chat discussion was in the UK but for this lets say it's anywhere in the world) and I were able to go...would you come to the meet if promised a night of passion with the one and only LoLo? Would the single men flock for that opportunity?

My personal thoughts are, if they did they would run away or change their minds upon seeing me in person. laugh.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Sep 13 2003, 02:04 AM)

i think i'd bring back the auk...similar to dodo in fate and penguin in apperance and i'd get rid of spam whores (because we know they're not human)
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Sep 13 2003, 02:04 PM)
The great thing about Pixie is that, whilst she is undeniably hot in pics, she's infinitely moreso in person. Hurrah!

Open Question:

For me, the extincto-classico dodo, for the comedy name and aspect, replacing the stripey-twatty-stingy wasp. Have that!

Mammoth. I dunno.

InKy - If you were a woman, what would you do?
WeeJ
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Sep 13 2003, 02:04 AM)

Oh...thats oh so true.

inky> Are you one of those people that flaps around whenever a wasp happens to fly by?
If you stand still, they'll get bored and bugger off!
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (LoLo @ Sep 13 2003, 02:22 AM)
Another question:  Have you ever had a complete stranger impact your life by doing something small and seemingly inconsiquential for more than a couple of hours?

i spoke to a girl in the student union once for like half an hour, we seemed to have a good conversation i got her name and she didn't seem to try and make an excuse to get out of me presence....i deemed this to be a good thing i never saw her again and don't think i didn't have the a look

If there were a meet (the one in the chat discussion was in the UK but for this lets say it's anywhere in the world) and I were able to go...would you come to the meet if promised a night of passion with the one and only LoLo? Would the single men flock for that opportunity?

well i'd be there anyway, but for a single night of passion with the one and only lolo i'd be there like a flash, single or not wink.gif oh and i get first go....don't want no sloppy seconds XD
LoLo
SPS, would you shower with me to prevent sloppy seconds? lol just kidding don't have to answer that
CommieBastard
Please, LoLo. Stop. We won't be able to control ourselves.
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (LoLo @ Sep 14 2003, 09:53 PM)
SPS, would you shower with me to prevent sloppy seconds? lol just kidding don't have to answer that

oh sure, just say the word
LoLo
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Sep 14 2003, 02:07 PM)
QUOTE (LoLo @ Sep 14 2003, 09:53 PM)

oh sure, just say the word

THE WORD wink.gif
VVes
Open question::: (inspired by the poll) If you wanted to participate in a threesome, with forumites, who would you pick? blink.gif
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (VVes @ Sep 15 2003, 04:28 PM)
Open question::: (inspired by the poll) If you wanted to participate in a threesome, with forumites, who would you pick? blink.gif

Missy an' syuu... heheh...

Mind you, with the sheer quantity of fine young ladies here abouts... t'ain't an easy decision to make... wink.gif
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Sep 16 2003, 04:34 AM)
Open question::: (inspired by the poll) If you wanted to participate in a threesome, with forumites, who would you pick?  blink.gif

Missy an' syuu... heheh...

Mind you, with the sheer quantity of fine young ladies here abouts... t'ain't an easy decision to make... wink.gif

Uhm. That's a toughie! I have no idea ..

InKy and Missy most likely. =P Debs, Fuzz, and Leo were close seconds .. *cough*
Debaser

three? THREE? pah, that's not fair, i want a full-blown forumite orgy...
Pikasyuu
Oh look at Bacon-roll boy, nooo, a threesome isn't enough, he wants what he can't haaaave. Pfft!
Debaser
QUOTE (syuu @ Sep 15 2003, 06:18 PM)
Oh look at Bacon-roll boy, nooo, a threesome isn't enough, he wants what he can't haaaave. Pfft!

oh, you can f--king talk... tongue.gif
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (Debaser @ Sep 16 2003, 06:20 AM)
QUOTE (syuu @ Sep 15 2003, 06:18 PM)

oh, you can f--king talk... tongue.gif

Cheeky!

Okay okay, here's on topic.

Bacon-roll boy: why in f--k are you so f--king cheeky, eh?!
Debaser
QUOTE (syuu @ Sep 15 2003, 06:21 PM)

stop calling me that and i might answer... tongue.gif
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (Debaser @ Sep 16 2003, 06:25 AM)

Alright, alright.

Daaaaayan - question a: call me today? =P
question b: Oh yeah, why are you so f--king cheeky?
Debaser
QUOTE (syuu @ Sep 15 2003, 06:26 PM)

Alright, alright.

a - if i can be arsed. tongue.gif
b - probably cause you're giving me so much material to use it on. and stop stealing my swearing style, damn you...
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (Debaser @ Sep 16 2003, 06:31 AM)
QUOTE (syuu @ Sep 15 2003, 06:26 PM)

Alright, alright.

a - if i can be arsed. tongue.gif
b - probably cause you're giving me so much material to use it on. and stop stealing my swearing style, damn you...

a- ... Psh!!!
b- Oh, but it's so wonderful. ;_;
Debaser
a - fine, fine, i'll call...bye bye phone credit... tongue.gif
b - fine, steal it...admittedly, it's class...
Logicman
syuu nd debaser: What the fudge is going on? Gah, I need to get to know people better!
VVes
okay...OPEN QUESTION #2::: if you had an out right forum orgy, where would this be done???

(california king size bed, a huge hammock...etc. ) huh.gif
CommieBastard
In an anti-gravity chamber. I've always wanted to have sex in zero-gravity, and doing it with SUPER SEXY FORUM PEOPLE would just be the best.
Pab
QUOTE (VVes @ Sep 15 2003, 10:08 PM)
okay...OPEN QUESTION #2::: if you had an out right forum orgy, where would this be done???

(california king size bed, a huge hammock...etc. )  huh.gif

on and around the tower bridge, with a portable McDonalds and a giant St Bernard ... just to show Blane he could be doing something far more rewarding ... yes, i know this isnt that thread
MAtt
good night...and umm how does it feel to umm eat fish? bye biggrin.gif
Pixelgoth
Thanks to Irish, Commie and InKy for their most flattering comments *blush* biggrin.gif

I'd also bring back to dodo as it looks like a very silly bird that would serve no purpose other than to amuse laugh.gif

As far as an all out orgy goes the Threesomes thread was getting that way too. I think we are all just extremely frustrated. Well I KNOW I am during the week (weekends I see my bloke and take my frustrations out on him wink.gif)

Fish feels......er.....fishy tongue.gif
WeeJ
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Sep 16 2003, 11:30 AM)
I think we are all just extremely frustrated. Well I KNOW I am during the week (weekends I see my bloke and take my frustrations out on him wink.gif)

BuuuuzZzZzZzZzZzZ laugh.gif tongue.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Sep 16 2003, 11:40 AM)

Yeah but mine isn't particularly good and it's NO substitute for the real thing! wink.gif Luckily for me Ed is way too good to be replaced by a vibrator laugh.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Sep 16 2003, 03:47 AM)
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Sep 16 2003, 11:40 AM)

Yeah but mine isn't particularly good and it's NO substitute for the real thing! wink.gif Luckily for me Ed is way too good to be replaced by a vibrator laugh.gif

I hear ya sister! I love Mr. Vibey but in no way does he replace the real thing.

Open question : popsicles?
WeeJ
QUOTE (LoLo @ Sep 16 2003, 11:58 AM)

No. Ice lollies tongue.gif
Jaq
*grumble grumble grumble* No more popsicles. It's too freaking cold out....Went below freezing a few nights ago...now snowing. *grumble grumble grumble*

Open - Who (of the forumites) lives in the warmest climate?
VVes

Not really fond of them, they all taste the same to me...sort of like Italian ice, all different colors but they all taste like sugar water to me. Blehg...

OPEN QUESTION::: Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Pepsi?
Jaq
Never had Vanilla Pepsi, but I'm not too fond of Vanilla Coke. Just tastes like Coke with extra artificial vanilla extract added. Mmmm! You can really taste the chemicals!
WeeJ
QUOTE (Jaq @ Sep 16 2003, 01:22 PM)

I used to live in Greece but I got fed up with them not naving proper milk, bread and Heinze Ketchup dry.gif

It was pretty warm though.
VVes
QUOTE (Jaq @ Sep 16 2003, 07:22 AM)

Well, in the States, since I live in Round Rock / Austin, Texas, I suppose I live in one of the warmer climates? We have averaged on occasion up to 90 days above 100 degrees farenheit...and maybe 72 hours near freezing in the winter. Our Winters are mild. We've had 80 degree weather sometimes in December!
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (Jaq @ Sep 17 2003, 01:22 AM)
*grumble grumble grumble* No more popsicles. It's too freaking cold out....Went below freezing a few nights ago...now snowing. *grumble grumble grumble*

Could be moi. Las Vegas, Nevada. =)
VVes
QUOTE (syuu @ Sep 16 2003, 12:16 PM)
*grumble grumble grumble*  No more popsicles.  It's too freaking cold out....Went below freezing a few nights ago...now snowing.  *grumble grumble grumble*

Yep, that would be very warm, I must say!

Desert Dweller you...
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (VVes @ Sep 17 2003, 06:24 AM)
QUOTE (syuu @ Sep 16 2003, 12:16 PM)

Yep, that would be very warm, I must say!

Desert Dweller you...

Mm. *Nodnod*

Okay! Question for VVes, here.

question: How's your day been so far, hm? =)
MAtt
good...

see i can get away with ghetto answers like that...
LoLo
Open question: (this is kind of a spin off of VVes's) if you could have a threesome with any other 2 forumites of the same gender, who would they be and why?
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (LoLo @ Sep 17 2003, 11:14 AM)
Open question: (this is kind of a spin off of VVes's) if you could have a threesome with any other 2 forumites of the same gender, who would they be and why?

Missy and ...

Jaq. Yep. That would be one rockin' threesome. ;)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.