Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The 'ask Each Other Questions' Thread!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
Jaq
QUOTE (syuu @ Sep 16 2003, 05:26 PM)
QUOTE (LoLo @ Sep 17 2003, 11:14 AM)
Open question:  (this is kind of a spin off of VVes's) if you could have a threesome with any other 2 forumites of the same gender, who would they be and why?

Missy and ...

Jaq. Yep. That would be one rockin' threesome. wink.gif

I feel so loved! *sniffle*

Erm..that's all I have to say..
WeeJ
Open question...what kind of underwear do you have on at the moment?
CommieBastard
Briefs, as usual. I don't like boxers.
WeeJ
Boxers are really comfy for girls. They also look quite sexy on occasions.
VVes
QUOTE (syuu @ Sep 16 2003, 12:28 PM)
QUOTE (VVes @ Sep 17 2003, 06:24 AM)
QUOTE (syuu @ Sep 16 2003, 12:16 PM)
QUOTE (Jaq @ Sep 17 2003, 01:22 AM)
*grumble grumble grumble* No more popsicles. It's too freaking cold out....Went below freezing a few nights ago...now snowing. *grumble grumble grumble*

Open - Who (of the forumites) lives in the warmest climate?

Could be moi. Las Vegas, Nevada. =)

Yep, that would be very warm, I must say!

Desert Dweller you...

Mm. *Nodnod*

Okay! Question for VVes, here.

question: How's your day been so far, hm? =)

My apologies Syuu, I have been drive-by-posting lately and didn't have a chance to reply again...since I'm *cough* at work *cough*...

(off topic: today I see something different with the forum's interface)

Question for Syuu/Lolo : When you dream, Do you smell scents, feel things, etc?
VVes
QUOTE (LoLo @ Sep 16 2003, 05:14 PM)
Open question:  (this is kind of a spin off of VVes's) if you could have a threesome with any other 2 forumites of the same gender, who would they be and why?

Sorry, I don't know the guys well enough to even consider an all male menage a troi <sp>... wink.gif

and not enough vodka to boot... laugh.gif

I don't think anyone other than Aries would even get near me...? huh.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (VVes @ Sep 17 2003, 06:42 AM)
Question for Syuu/Lolo : When you dream, Do you smell scents, feel things, etc?[/color]

Yes sometimes I do. I'll never forget the smell of strawberries and the feel of my blood that one dream when my ex boyfriend stabbed me in the stomach. Oh the memories.
VVes
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Sep 17 2003, 05:58 AM)

Um, none of course? huh.gif
Polocrunch

Boxers, naturellement. Give me space, and give me freedom!
WeeJ
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Sep 17 2003, 03:12 PM)

My thoughts exactly...except I don't have the 'tackle' that requires room to...erm...be free.
CommieBastard
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Sep 17 2003, 04:18 PM)

My thoughts exactly...except I don't have the 'tackle' that requires room to...erm...be free.

It's the space that's the problem for me. Too much of it. Erections are much harder to conceal in boxers, at least in my (highly extensive) experience.

I don't think anyone other than Aries would even get near me...?

That's crazy talk VVes, you hottie biggrin.gif
Jaq
um..none
Juiceisgood
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Sep 18 2003, 01:00 AM)
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Sep 17 2003, 04:18 PM)

It's the space that's the problem for me. Too much of it. Erections are much harder to conceal in boxers, at least in my (highly extensive) experience.

I don't think anyone other than Aries would even get near me...?

Ah yes, boxers are more comfortable but not if I'm feeling particularly... ahem, you know. wink.gif

Commie, do you really have hot pics? tongue.gif

Jaq, *smiles in evil hitting on you way* wink.gif
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Juiceisgood @ Sep 17 2003, 05:05 PM)
Commie, do you really have hot pics? tongue.gif

Every pic of me is hot.

Juice: how 'bout submitting a picture of your no doubt highly attractive self to the Family Album?
VVes
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Sep 17 2003, 10:00 AM)

Really? Awesome!!! laugh.gif

...be gentle... *pours frozen vodka shots* whomever hits the floor first ... blink.gif

...alright this is heading south soo fast...
Jaq
Meep! ^

Okay, open question: If you had the choice between eating nothing but cantaloupe for the rest of your life or having the only choice of music for the rest of your life be the Star Spangled Banner sung by a troop of construction workers with bronchitis which would you pick?
VVes
QUOTE (Jaq @ Sep 17 2003, 10:09 AM)
Meep! ^

Okay, open question: If you had the choice between eating nothing but cantaloupe for the rest of your life or having the only choice of music for the rest of your life be the Star Spangled Banner sung by a troop of construction workers with bronchitis which would you pick?

Cantaloupe, I'd rather keep my listening ability... ohmy.gif
Juiceisgood
Juice: how 'bout submitting a picture of your no doubt highly attractive self to the Family Album?

Oh I just might. But then I'd need a digital camera or a photogenic photo of myself. But I will endevour to get both so that you can add a face to the name.

*rumages around trying to find digital camera*

Cantilope, definately.

Open question: Am I going to get banned for my new sig?
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Juiceisgood @ Sep 17 2003, 05:13 PM)

Doubt it, LoLo being cool.

On the topic of your sig, I just noticed you link to Urban Freakshow now. You rock.

Open Question: Doesn't Juice rock?
Juiceisgood

Oh my yes... What? I'm supposed to shut up and modestly wait for people to tell me I'm great? Crap! biggrin.gif
VVes
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Sep 17 2003, 10:14 AM)

Ummm, yesh!!! wink.gif
Juiceisgood
@Commie: Who are the brain police?
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Juiceisgood @ Sep 17 2003, 05:39 PM)

Mata, Mr. Fuzzy, LoLo, MistressAlti, leopold, debaser and Jonman. You should know that by now.
VVes
QUOTE (Juiceisgood @ Sep 17 2003, 10:39 AM)

He means the MODS...
Juiceisgood
Mata, Mr. Fuzzy, LoLo, MistressAlti, leopold, debaser and Jonman. You should know that by now.

Oh my, how could I forget.

Open question: What brand of cigarettes? If none why not?
VVes
QUOTE (Juiceisgood @ Sep 17 2003, 10:49 AM)
Open question: What brand of cigarettes? If none why not?

None...Because my clothes smell bad...
CommieBastard
Ravein: how is your name pronounced?
Jaq
none because 5 of my relatives have died from cancer and I don't want to make it six
Juiceisgood
none because 5 of my relatives have died from cancer and I don't want to make it six

Fair enough, tis a nasty habit.

Cool tag commie smile.gif

Open question: (apart from mata biggrin.gif) which forumite would you like most to cover in jello... or jelly depending on where you live.
LoLo
QUOTE (Juiceisgood @ Sep 17 2003, 08:13 AM)

If this is in reference to the quote of me (just noticed the question not the sig) hell no! I think it is funny as hell, and god we all know I'm the one who said it right? Mock me, I do it!

Open question: (apart from mata ) which forumite would you like most to cover in jello... or jelly depending on where you live.

Too many to choose from. I choose a Matazone jello orgy!
Phyllis
QUOTE (Juiceisgood @ Sep 20 2003, 07:28 AM)
Open question: (apart from mata biggrin.gif) which forumite would you like most to cover in jello... or jelly depending on where you live.

My forum "f buddy," of course smile.gif

And well...everyone else too. I can't choose. You're all lovely. smile.gif
WeeJ
I'd cover myself in jelly I think.
Logicman
I'd cover... hmm... probly Kidvish, coz it'll dry in her 'fro and make it all hard and sticky. biggrin.gif
Polocrunch
I'd cover Missy and Syuu in jelly, but I don't know how well the jelly and honey would mix on Missy. Well, there's only one way to find out...

OK boys, turn on the Jell-o-matic!

*Large quantities of jelly splurge out of long, phallic pipe, coating Missy and Syuu in a thick layer of strawberry jelly.*

Fetch me... a spoon!
Logicman
Yes sir! *clicks heels* *large glow-in-the-dark spoon appears in Polo's hands.
WeeJ
Open question...

Who would like an interpretation of their most recent dream? I warn you...its all bollocks...
Logicman
I had a dream where I was so tired I could barely move, and I couldn't find my caterpillar costume, and there were monsters behind the door that the ladder led to, and the midgets were getting unruly, and then a grumpy white-haired man shot a rotweiler out of a cannon, and then the building collapsed. What did it mean?
Mr Fuzzy
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Sep 23 2003, 09:12 PM)
Who would like an interpretation of their most recent dream? I warn you...its all bollocks...

I don't think I do. I've been sleeping badly enough that I remember my dreams since Griblit went to Cardiif that I don't want to know exactly what my brain is saying.
WeeJ
Damn you Logicman dry.gif

Ok....
To dream of an insect foretells annoyances through minor afflictions and skin irritations

To dream of entering a house by way of a ladder predicts a message that will cause you some concern

To dream of one or more midgets foretells making the aquaintance of a man connected with books and pictures and who will prove to be a good friend

To dream of being frightened by a large, ferocious dog foretells a love affair with a person of great mental power

To dream of a cannon being fired predicts an achievment of which you will be proud.

That lot is from a real book laugh.gif
what a load of tripe!

(Don't worry Fuzzy. You'll be back with Griblet soon. I can feel it in my waters laugh.gif )
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Sep 24 2003, 08:09 AM)
I'd cover Missy and Syuu in jelly, but I don't know how well the jelly and honey would mix on Missy. Well, there's only one way to find out...

OK boys, turn on the Jell-o-matic!

*Large quantities of jelly splurge out of long, phallic pipe, coating Missy and Syuu in a thick layer of strawberry jelly.*

Fetch me... a spoon!

I have nothing to say about that. Honestly. AND ALL OF YOU IRC PEOPLE SHUT UP, JUST SHUT UP. >_>;

Okaaaaaaay. :D

Open question: How do you like your cerial in the morning, and please name your favourite sexual position.
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (candice @ Sep 21 2003, 03:52 AM)
QUOTE (Juiceisgood @ Sep 20 2003, 07:28 AM)

My forum "f buddy," of course smile.gif

And well...everyone else too. I can't choose. You're all lovely. smile.gif

Fuzzy, Polo, Missy, LoLo, InKy, and Debaser.

Grah, I couldn't pick ONE! And there's my double posting for the month, unless some sweet soul posted just before this.

edit: No such luck. Crap!
Mr Fuzzy
OK.. I'll admit what I woke up with this morning, (several times) but be warned - it's not overly nice.

The plot of my dream bore some resemblance to "The Shadow Over Innsmouth" by H.P Lovecraft inasmuch as it involved sentient sea creatures with a malevolent streak. The dream centred around the disappearance on a young man ( 16-18) while on holiday in a seaside resort. the long and short of it is that the locals were trying to kill the lass he had gone there with to prevent the story getting out and ruining tourism in the area. The chap had been mesmerised by what can only really be described as merfolk, then flensed. Very graphically.

If you don't know what flensing is, look it up, then fear the grimness which plagued me today!
WeeJ
QUOTE (Mr Fuzzy @ Sep 23 2003, 08:41 PM)
OK.. I'll admit what I woke up with this morning, (several times) but be warned - it's not overly nice.

The plot of my dream bore some resemblance to "The Shadow Over Innsmouth" by H.P Lovecraft inasmuch as it involved sentient sea creatures with a malevolent streak. The dream centred around the disappearance on a young man ( 16-18) while on holiday in a seaside resort. the long and short of it is that the locals were trying to kill the lass he had gone there with to prevent the story getting out and ruining tourism in the area. The chap had been mesmerised by what can only really be described as merfolk, then flensed. Very graphically.

If you don't know what flensing is, look it up, then fear the grimness which plagued me today!

This books a little vauge at times but here goes...

To look on the ocean when it is calm is an augury of prosperity, but if the sea is angry, it foretells business depression.

To dream of lying on a beach in a bathing suit is a sign that you will have to explain some action that your friends have not understood.

Thats about it. Couldn't find anything about merfolk sad.gif
Mr Fuzzy
Or the removal of all flesh by the sounds of things.

I wasn't a participant in the dream action myself. I was more of a powerless observer.

I don't think most dream books are written with the inerpretation of dreams that would give Clive Barker the heebie jeebies in mind...
WeeJ
QUOTE (Mr Fuzzy @ Sep 23 2003, 09:02 PM)
Or the removal of all flesh by the sounds of things.

I wasn't a participant in the dream action myself. I was more of a powerless observer.

I don't think most dream books are written with the inerpretation of dreams that would give Clive Barker the heebie jeebies in mind...

Yes, well...as I said, it is a little vague.

Give me a midget riding a bicycle on the beach holding a fish and you're sorted.
Scary flesh removal and sea people aren't in there I'm afraid.
Logicman
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Sep 23 2003, 02:29 PM)
Damn you Logicman dry.gif

Ok....
To dream of an insect foretells annoyances through minor afflictions and skin irritations

To dream of entering a house by way of a ladder predicts a message that will cause you some concern

To dream of one or more midgets foretells making the aquaintance of a man connected with books and pictures and who will prove to be a good friend

To dream of being frightened by a large, ferocious dog foretells a love affair with a person of great mental power

To dream of a cannon being fired predicts an achievment of which you will be proud.

That lot is from a real book laugh.gif
what a load of tripe!

(Don't worry Fuzzy. You'll be back with Griblet soon. I can feel it in my waters laugh.gif )

That's a load of carp. rolleyes.gif
Polocrunch
Actually, it's a load of trout.

Syuu, my favourite cereal is Special K (*drools*).

I have no idea what my favourite sexual position is, as I am infintely inexperienced in that area.
Industrial Kybosh
I don't tend to eat breakfast cereals... But I have had a lot of sex...

It is my opinion that any sexual postition can be the best if approached with the requisite enthusiasm, mixed with an understanding of your partner's needs, as well as your own. Although, standing up, from behind is great for control and penetration... so long as there isn't a huge height discrepancy between the giver and the receiver... If there is, a similar effect can be achieved lying down face first, or on the side. And it's great.

/me sighs

Every thread I've been in this afternoon has been ram-jammed with sextalk...

Open Q:

If you had to throw a glass of any liquid over and other person, what and who would it be? An explanation of why would be nice too...
Juiceisgood
Open Q:

If you had to throw a glass of any liquid over and other person, what and who would it be? An explanation of why would be nice too...

A Bloody Mary... All that tobasco and whastershire sauce (sp?) would be nasty in someone's eyes biggrin.gif
LoLo
Polocrunch : What is your sexual orientation?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.