Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The 'ask Each Other Questions' Thread!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
WeeJ
InKy...What colour is the room you're sitting in?
Industrial Kybosh
Mostly white, in an alarmingly dull way. Got a few posters up to make it more interesting, though. Mainly Escher stuff, but there's a big Rolling Stones 'Voodoo Lounge' cardboard standup hanging from the door, too. I always catch my leg on it when I leave or enter the room... dry.gif
WeeJ
What about your chair? Is that particualy interesting? Can you roll around the floor with it?
Industrial Kybosh
The chair is brown, WeeJ. Brown!

And no, it has no wheels...

I'd never go into this room if it weren't for the puter and my aged, bejiggered hifi...
WeeJ
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Oct 7 2003, 02:33 PM)
bejiggered hifi...

Did you just make that word up Inky?

You did didn't you....?

/me puts away dictionary
phoenix
bejiggered hifi...

i might have to steal that! its classic!

umm inky what do you need to know about me for my song?, it would make it a lot easier then me randomly giving you squat.
biggrin.gif
Industrial Kybosh
WeeJ - so far as I know, I'm the only person to use the word 'bejiggered' in casual conversation, so I'd say yes. Yes I did. wink.gif

phoenix - jeez, I still haven't given you a dedication, have I? Yike... Well, a few ideas about your personality, what you like, and perhaps what kind of music you prefer... Unless you want a random Slayer lyric... laugh.gif
WeeJ
InKy.....Can you think of a good excuse for me to leave work and go home?
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Oct 8 2003, 08:34 AM)
InKy.....Can you think of a good excuse for me to leave work and go home?

Your receptionist-killing idea would have got you out of work, I reckon. Not got you home, though...

Perhaps you should take a leaf out of LoLo's book, and have some fun with a boxcutter. I'm sure you have the tools somewhere amongst your wide variety of office supplies...
WeeJ
I'm considering just sneaking out. I'll hide under a bush and toptoe out of the office laugh.gif
phoenix
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Oct 7 2003, 04:28 PM)
WeeJ - so far as I know, I'm the only person to use the word 'bejiggered' in casual conversation, so I'd say yes. Yes I did. wink.gif

phoenix - jeez, I still haven't given you a dedication, have I? Yike... Well, a few ideas about your personality, what you like, and perhaps what kind of music you prefer... Unless you want a random Slayer lyric... laugh.gif

i would love a random slayer lyric!!!!

but i have no judgement on my personality, i have been told that i am "ssssssmokin'(irish), "ninja's swords"(oni),and "amazing"(thanks cheese<huggles>) and music wise....*to self under breath "bejiggered hifi", i don't know, i love all music so in that department its on you....what ever you want to do

maybe i shouldn't give that much freedom, but its more fun like this!
Oni Usagi
QUOTE (phoenix @ Oct 9 2003, 03:43 PM)
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Oct 7 2003, 04:28 PM)

i would love a random slayer lyric!!!!

but i have no judgement on my personality, i have been told that i am "ssssssmokin'(irish), "ninja's swords"(oni),and "amazing"(thanks cheese<huggles>) and music wise....*to self under breath "bejiggered hifi", i don't know, i love all music so in that department its on you....what ever you want to do

maybe i shouldn't give that much freedom, but its more fun like this!

Bah, alls I said was: Ninja's have swords. Not you remind me of them. I was reading a web comic and quoted a random line. I was NOT being helpful in any way/shape/form. So tongue.gif
phoenix
Bah, alls I said was: Ninja's have swords. Not you remind me of them. I was reading a web comic and quoted a random line. I was NOT being helpful in any way/shape/form. So

maybe you should answer me next time muawhahahahaha
phoenix
ok i'm only bringing this up so inky will see it

(inky i want my song dedication sad.gif )
Industrial Kybosh
I promise you I'll do it this weekend, 'k? wink.gif

Then maybe I'll kindly ask a mod to close the fuggin' thing... laugh.gif
Jaq
InKy: What does your sig mean? It looks so sad. huh.gif
phoenix
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Oct 16 2003, 07:02 PM)
I promise you I'll do it this weekend, 'k? wink.gif

Then maybe I'll kindly ask a mod to close the fuggin' thing... laugh.gif

yay!!!!!
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (Jaq @ Oct 17 2003, 06:09 AM)
InKy: What does your sig mean? It looks so sad. huh.gif

It's from 'Dead In Love' from Desert Sessions 9 & 10. I adore that album and that tune, plus it rather suited my mood at the time.

Worry not, I'll be changing it soon enough wink.gif
Jaq
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Oct 17 2003, 04:55 PM)
QUOTE (Jaq @ Oct 17 2003, 06:09 AM)
InKy: What does your sig mean?  It looks so sad.  huh.gif

It's from 'Dead In Love' from Desert Sessions 9 & 10. I adore that album and that tune, plus it rather suited my mood at the time.

Worry not, I'll be changing it soon enough wink.gif

Hey! I played a song from Desert Sessions 9 & 10 on the radio last weds.

Open for Everyone: If you could be any other person on the forums, who would you be? (and don't pick Mata:P)
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (Jaq @ Oct 17 2003, 11:00 PM)
Hey! I played a song from Desert Sessions 9 & 10 on the radio last weds.

Open for Everyone: If you could be any other person on the forums, who would you be? (and don't pick Mata:P)

ohmy.gif

Which song?

Regarding your question, I'd be syuu - just so I could know what goes on in her f@cking mind for once...
Phyllis
QUOTE (Jaq @ Oct 17 2003, 04:00 PM)

Uhm...let's see....

I don't really know. That's a tough one. Maybe you, Jaq, cause you're the only person I know with an adequate appreciation for the phrase "Boy howdy!"
Jaq
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Oct 17 2003, 05:03 PM)
QUOTE (Jaq @ Oct 17 2003, 11:00 PM)
Hey!  I played a song from Desert Sessions 9 & 10 on the radio last weds. 

ohmy.gif

Which song?

InKy: Subcuntaneous Phat.

Try saying that one 3 times fast. REmember to pronounce all the vowels!
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (Jaq @ Oct 17 2003, 11:18 PM)

Try saying that one 3 times fast. REmember to pronounce all the vowels!

But not the 'c*nt'.

I do love your typos, dearest Jenn happy.gif
Jaq
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Oct 17 2003, 05:25 PM)
QUOTE (Jaq @ Oct 17 2003, 11:18 PM)

Try saying that one 3 times fast.  REmember to pronounce all the vowels!

But not the 'c*nt'.

I do love your typos, dearest Jenn happy.gif

ohmy.gif

*blushes*

Freudian slip?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.