Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The 'ask Each Other Questions' Thread!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
jicama
could be, depending what you'e making...

debaser- colour of bedroom wall?

jaq- will i get my stuff done?

everyone- can you sew?
Jaq
To both questions I say, no. At least not today.
jicama
nobody likes you when you're right jaq!
Debaser
Off-white. Or green and orange, depending on which house i'm at...

as for sewing...not a chance. i'm not allowed near sharp things.
cheese is funny
i dont like purple or dna... dna sucks cause i had to study it... and i dont look good in purple....

i cant sew either
jicama
poor cheese. have you met my imposter yet? say hi to jaq!
jicama
jaq- are frisbees evil?

cheese- would you rather have your death caused by hot mashed potatoes, or a pool of jell-o?

debaser- favourite monty python sketch?

crazy- star trek?
cheese is funny
hello Jaq, sorry i havent met him/her yet, too busy smiting teh heathens....

in the name of OPLI, back to the questions...

Jic: cheese on pizza or on nachos?

jaq: cheese on nachos or on pizza?
Debaser
easy! the dead parrot sketch.

"This is an ex parrot!"
cheese is funny
QUOTE (jicama @ Mar 23 2003, 02:00 AM)
cheese- would you rather have your death caused by hot mashed potatoes, or a pool of jell-o?

JELL-O!!! of course! but i wouldnt die, cause anytime there is a jell-o related death about to happen, Bill Cosby saves the day!!
Jaq
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 23 2003, 02:00 AM)

Hmm. Interesting. I'm going to go with both. it's a great binding agent. Keep shtuff from falling off the pizza and the nachos. Especially when you have those delux nachos with the tomatoes and onions and peppers mmmmmmmmm.
Jaq
QUOTE (jicama @ Mar 23 2003, 02:00 AM)
jaq- are frisbees evil?

Aren't all things that fly through the air sinister in some way? Ever see "The Birds"? What about mosquitos? And don't tell me you've ever loved volleyball. Airplanes make too much noise, gliders look stupid and the purpose of kites is to get away from you. Of course frisbees are evil.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Jaq @ Mar 23 2003, 02:05 AM)

Hmm. Interesting. I'm going to go with both. it's a great binding agent. Keep shtuff from falling off the pizza and the nachos. Especially when you have those delux nachos with the tomatoes and onions and peppers mmmmmmmmm.

<begins drooling>
craziness
i dont like star trek either. i can sew, but im horrible at it.
Jaq
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 23 2003, 02:10 AM)
QUOTE (Jaq @ Mar 23 2003, 02:05 AM)

<begins drooling>

Want a napkin?

Okey. Questions

jic: Name your three favourite root vegetables.

craziness: If you made a T shirt today, what would it have on it?

cheese: Just exactly why is cheese funny? do you mean funny ha ha or funny weird?

debaser: Why should you not drink paint thinner?

everyone: Does anyone use highliters for any other reason other than to look busy?
Debaser
because it tastes like cherry coke.

highlighters are useful for throwing at people
jicama

pizza. and feta cheese on that pizza! salsa is for nachos.
cheese is funny
cheese is funny because i saw a video of a cartoon monkey eating cheese and he threw it up, it was great... but the site went down a couple of weeks later... or else id post the link....

i use highlighters to write on my self... i used it one time to draw the "radioactive pink monkey"... it was awesome, i walked up to random people and asked them "want to see my radioactive pink monkey?" and they would slap me and run away
craziness
it would definfitly contain some saftey pins, duct tape, pieces of other shirts, permanent marker. it would probably say "bored" or "bitch" on it. or it might say "seksi" or it might say "i am better than you." or it might say "DIE". or i might right my slogan on it, have a spikey day. that slogan reminds me of LLG. mata, if you are reading this, i am hereby giving you permissio nto use that if i am that cool and you actually like it. oh yeah and it will definfitly have a peace sign on it somewhere.

highlighters are fun to draw with.
Jaq
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 23 2003, 02:25 AM)
i use highlighters to write on my self... i used it one time to draw the "radioactive pink monkey"... it was awesome, i walked up to random people and asked them "want to see my radioactive pink monkey?" and they would slap me and run away

Wow. Jicama's right. You really are crazy. It's like looking in a mirror. Except shorter.
jicama
QUOTE (Jaq @ Mar 23 2003, 02:20 AM)
jic: Name your three favourite root vegetables.

everyone: Does anyone use highliters for any other reason other than to look busy?

dang you!

ok, ok.

1. jicamas!
2. carrots
3. beets

and sorry imposter, i asked somebody that one already, but it was a few pages ago...
but to answer it: NO! NO!! what?! NO.
cheese is funny
me? crazy? no way... im not crazy... demented? yes. insane? only on days that end with "day"

and what did you mean "shorter"?
Jaq
I'm whichamacallit....extending...projecting....theorizing..guessing! THat's it, I'm guessing.

Lots of people are shorter than me. Why? How tall are you?

Jicama's shorter than me.
jicama
i didn't say he was crazy, i said he reminds me of richard... wait... i see your point... laugh.gif
cheese is funny
im 6 ft
jicama
i'm taller in my mind!
cheese is funny
QUOTE (jicama @ Mar 23 2003, 02:32 AM)
i didn't say he was crazy, i said he reminds me of richard... wait... i see your point... laugh.gif

is it good that i remind you of this "richard"? hes not some dog eating redneck who wants to marry his sister or anything... right? i hope im not like anyone like that... please say im not... please...
Jaq
Yeah, but you're probably a guy. Which makes you shorter than 6 ft. See 6 ft in guy measurement is like 6'7" in girl measurement. So, by that reasoning I'm taller than you at 6'6"
jicama
6 feet? yowza! you young'ns are gett'n taller all the time!
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Jaq @ Mar 23 2003, 02:34 AM)
Yeah, but you're probably a guy. Which makes you shorter than 6 ft. See 6 ft in guy measurement is like 6'7" in girl measurement. So, by that reasoning I'm taller than you at 6'6"

im so confused....
cheese is funny
QUOTE (jicama @ Mar 23 2003, 02:34 AM)
6 feet? yowza! you young'ns are gett'n taller all the time!

im shrinking actually... and im not young... only in mind...
jicama
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 23 2003, 02:34 AM)

is it good that i remind you of this "richard"? hes not some dog eating redneck who wants to marry his sister or anything... right? i hope im not like anyone like that... please say im not... please...

richard is the younger brother of a friend of ours. and don't worry, he is ginchy. and if you turn out to be richard, i'm gonna buy you a prize the next time you're in town!
cheese is funny
QUOTE (jicama @ Mar 23 2003, 02:37 AM)
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 23 2003, 02:34 AM)

richard is the younger brother of a friend of ours. and don't worry, he is ginchy. and if you turn out to be richard, i'm gonna buy you a prize the next time you're in town!

ginchy?

is it a good prize? or a bad prize like shooting a blow gun in my forehead?
jicama
you're younger than me. you're a young'n. respect your elders!
craziness
whoa tall people!!!!! im 5'. im only 13 give me a break!
damn my shortness. the only thing that gives away my age... (i look older)
diceisdice

not unless copious amounts of alcohol are involved. some people are just sad.
Jaq
Okay. Most girls are around 5'4" or there abouts. Most guys are around 5'9" or something. So the average height for each gender is different. Thus there are different standards for height in each gender. I am female and 5'11" and while this would be average for a guy, it is much taller than your average girl. So...er..where was I going with this? Oh yeah. If you use the "girl measurement" to determine my height and the "guy measurement" to determine your height I'm much taller than you. But of course, you can't because it's not comparing guys and guys or girls and girls. (unless you're a girl...*shrug*) so thus my whole way of measuring would only work if I was a guy and so genetically predisposed to more height.
Hey. I rambled. I hope you're throughly confused.
jicama
ginchy. like grOk'n? hoopy frood? nifty keen?

good prize. like a sleeve of kinder eggs.
jicama
dice!
craziness
whoa... i didnt think girls were that short
Jaq
QUOTE (diceisdice @ Mar 23 2003, 02:40 AM)

not unless copious amounts of alcohol are involved. some people are just sad.

It's Dice! Dice! Dicey! How are you?! Did Jicama get you to join? She introduced me to it and now I can't leave it. Gah!
jicama
QUOTE (Jaq @ Mar 23 2003, 02:40 AM)
Okay. Most girls are around 5'4" or there abouts. Most guys are around 5'9" or something. So the average height for each gender is different. Thus there are different standards for height in each gender. I am female and 5'11" and while this would be average for a guy, it is much taller than your average girl. So...er..where was I going with this? Oh yeah. If you use the "girl measurement" to determine my height and the "guy measurement" to determine your height I'm much taller than you. But of course, you can't because it's not comparing guys and guys or girls and girls. (unless you're a girl...*shrug*) so thus my whole way of measuring would only work if I was a guy and so genetically predisposed to more height.

jaq, stop it with the purposeful brain hurting!
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Jaq @ Mar 23 2003, 02:40 AM)

that is still confusing... your making me feel short.... im gonna go buy some platform shoes to feel taller
Jaq
But it's so much funnnnnn! *whine whine whine*

How old are you anyway cheese?
diceisdice
jicama made me. I was innocently doing homework when she dropped this bombshell on me. I'm scared of this place and... I forgot what I was going to say.

I'm 5'2. Quit comparing yourself to me and buy stilettos already, Jaq.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (jicama @ Mar 23 2003, 02:41 AM)
ginchy. like grOk'n? hoopy frood? nifty keen?

good prize. like a sleeve of kinder eggs.

ginchy... grOk'n.... hoopy frood... nifty keen....

i think my brain is bleeding...
Jaq
Bah! Stillettos are for girls!
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Jaq @ Mar 23 2003, 02:44 AM)
But it's so much funnnnnn! *whine whine whine*

How old are you anyway cheese?

im 17
craziness
how can you be scared of this place? it rules....
jicama
QUOTE (Jaq @ Mar 23 2003, 02:45 AM)
Bah! Stillettos are for girls!

jaq, need i point out the obvious?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.