Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The 'ask Each Other Questions' Thread!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
jicama
QUOTE (Jaq @ Mar 23 2003, 03:14 AM)
QUOTE (jicama @ Mar 23 2003, 03:13 AM)
is he?  i thought he was 17... no wait, how old is thea?

Richard's in...grade 8 or 9..so he's either 13 or 14 possibly 15 but no older than that. Cheese is probably in grade 12.

richard's in high school, and he didn't skip as many grades as thea.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Jaq @ Mar 23 2003, 03:14 AM)
QUOTE (jicama @ Mar 23 2003, 03:13 AM)
is he?  i thought he was 17... no wait, how old is thea?

Richard's in...grade 8 or 9..so he's either 13 or 14 possibly 15 but no older than that. Cheese is probably in grade 12.

im in 10 grade... i went through some problems and ended up failing 7th grade... i should be in 11th
Jaq
QUOTE (diceisdice @ Mar 23 2003, 03:15 AM)
I'm not mad, I'm misunderstood!

note: this is a lie.

Can I quote you on that? Oh wait, I already did.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (jicama @ Mar 23 2003, 03:14 AM)
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 23 2003, 03:11 AM)
QUOTE (diceisdice @ Mar 23 2003, 03:07 AM)
dude, you live in a desert?

yes, its not like the stereotypical desert thats all sand and snakes etc. its very rocky... and windy... and dry... i hate it, nothing interesting happens here. and like 94% of the people that live here suck

where in the world are ya?

i live in some hell hole called palmdale.. it sucks hardcore
diceisdice
Can I quote you on that? Oh wait, I already did.

no.

haha.
jicama
you had to spend extra time in junior high? you poor boy!!! oh, but you probably don't have junior high there, do you? ah, well, still sucks.
jicama
bah, interesting is over rated.
Jaq
No it's not. It's the most important thing in the entire world.
diceisdice
everyone: are y'all interesting?
jicama
heck no! and proud of it! just call me rincewind!
craziness
wait richard who is that?
if its something i should know im sorry.......
IM SO LOST!
diceisdice
IM SO LOST!

~hands you a map~
Jaq
I'm not especially interesting. Although I wihs I could play the bazzooki.

Oh gah. My wrists and thumbs are hurting. I must stop typing for tonight.
jicama
dice- merry-go-round or monkey bars?

jaq- black and white film or colour?

cheese- x-men or spidey?

crazy- apart from matazone, what *do* you like?!

everyone- did you know that iced tea can mold?! or is that just me and my slothenly ways?
craziness
BUT WHO THE HELL IS HE?
Jaq
QUOTE (craziness @ Mar 23 2003, 03:30 AM)
BUT WHO THE HELL IS HE?

He's a friends little brother and is crazy go nuts funny and weird and geeky. *thumbs up*
jicama
QUOTE (Jaq @ Mar 23 2003, 03:28 AM)
Although I wihs I could play the bazzooki.

do you have any swiss?
jicama
QUOTE (Jaq @ Mar 23 2003, 03:31 AM)
QUOTE (craziness @ Mar 23 2003, 03:30 AM)
BUT WHO THE HELL IS HE?

He's a friends little brother and is crazy go nuts funny and weird and geeky. *thumbs up*

true dat.
Jaq
QUOTE (jicama @ Mar 23 2003, 03:30 AM)
jaq- black and white film or colour?

everyone- did you know that iced tea can mold?! or is that just me and my slothenly ways?

black and white. It's so much more pretentious.

Nope. Although when you think about it it makes sense
cheese is funny
QUOTE (jicama @ Mar 23 2003, 03:18 AM)
you had to spend extra time in junior high? you poor boy!!! oh, but you probably don't have junior high there, do you? ah, well, still sucks.

we have junier high, OMG!!! IT SUCKED!!!!! AHHHHH!!! everyone sucked so much, i only knew like 3 people, everyone could have died for all i care.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
diceisdice
monkey bars. and no, just your aura of uncleanliness I guess...

Jaq: how long did your paper end up being?

Jic: how were cartoons this morning:

crazi: do you have experience posting with freaks and weirdos?

everyone: what would you rather be doing?
jicama
goober just came over to my computer. he says "oh dear". oh, he liked your name, dice.
diceisdice
it's creativiriffic!

wait. no it's not.

Hi goober!
cheese is funny
<hopes he doesnt get yelled at> i dont like either spidey or x-men... never been much of a comic book guy... never really watched the super hero cartoons....

never knew liquids could mold... i thought only bread did...
jicama
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 23 2003, 03:33 AM)
QUOTE (jicama @ Mar 23 2003, 03:18 AM)
you had to spend extra time in junior high?  you poor boy!!!  oh, but you probably don't have junior high there, do you?  ah, well, still sucks.

we have junier high, OMG!!! IT SUCKED!!!!! AHHHHH!!! everyone sucked so much, i only knew like 3 people, everyone could have died for all i care.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

i feel for ya. and we all went through it.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (diceisdice @ Mar 23 2003, 03:34 AM)

what ELSE is there? well... i guess i wouldnt mind going to some shows...
diceisdice
cheese, how big are the schools where you are? what're they like? I ask this because I had a uniform in jh...
jicama
QUOTE (diceisdice @ Mar 23 2003, 03:34 AM)
Jic: how were cartoons this morning:

super great!!! jaq watched too! raph is even more isolated and full of rage! and the super friends are awesome! but x-men was the same re-run they showed last week!!!

being on summer vacation! watching x2!
cheese is funny
QUOTE (diceisdice @ Mar 23 2003, 03:36 AM)
cheese, how big are the schools where you are? what're they like? I ask this because I had a uniform in jh...

schools SUCK here, they are TERRABLE, and i mean horrable, it should be against the law to go to schools like mine.... my school is so over crowded, we are going to have 900 seniors graduate this year, and 1100 or 1300( i forget which) freshmen coming in, theres already 2 lunches to split everyone up so fights arent started in lines for food, but theres going to be 3 lunches next year... like i dont have enough people to hang out with as it is... the teachers all suck.... im rambling...
jicama
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 23 2003, 03:35 AM)
<hopes he doesnt get yelled at> i dont like either spidey or x-men... never been much of a comic book guy... never really watched the super hero cartoons....

never knew liquids could mold... i thought only bread did...

no super heroes? i am weeping. what do ya like?

just bread? try living away from home for a while, you'll get an education!
cheese is funny
everyone: which would you rather drink? cold cofee(sp?) or hot soda?
diceisdice
that is effing INSANE... is it cliquey? doesn't sound like it can be with that many students... we had 1200-1500 over the three years I was in hs and there were 300 in our graduating class... you could avoid the Stupid People ™ but god help you if you got in the middle of them...
cheese is funny
QUOTE (jicama @ Mar 23 2003, 03:41 AM)
what do ya like?

be more specific... or else i dont know how to answer....
jicama
3 lunch times? that's crazy talk!!
diceisdice

cold coffee...
jicama
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 23 2003, 03:42 AM)
what do ya like?

toons, books, tv, movies... whatever.
jicama
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 23 2003, 03:41 AM)

hot soda. but just barely.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (diceisdice @ Mar 23 2003, 03:42 AM)
that is effing INSANE... is it cliquey? doesn't sound like it can be with that many students... we had 1200-1500 over the three years I was in hs and there were 300 in our graduating class... you could avoid the Stupid People but god help you if you got in the middle of them...

there arent cliques... cept for the punks (im not a part of that clique) and goths(very few of them)

you cant avoid the stupid people in my school... they are EVERYWHERE. i feel like a dieing race of smart people when ever i am at school....
jicama
that is effing INSANE... is it cliquey?  doesn't sound like it can be with that many students... we had 1200-1500 over the three years I was in hs and there were 300 in our graduating class... you could avoid the Stupid People but god help you if you got in the middle of them...

i don't think clicks are as big of a problem for guys. or am i wrong cheese?
diceisdice
I feel for ya, cheese. I took first year psych, after all...

everyone: forgive me if it's been asked before but restate your views for me or discuss new "developments". The War Question.
jicama
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 23 2003, 03:45 AM)
that is effing INSANE... is it cliquey?  doesn't sound like it can be with that many students... we had 1200-1500 over the three years I was in hs and there were 300 in our graduating class... you could avoid the Stupid People but god help you if you got in the middle of them...

there arent cliques... cept for the punks (im not a part of that clique) and goths(very few of them)

you cant avoid the stupid people in my school... they are EVERYWHERE. i feel like a dieing race of smart people when ever i am at school....

what about preps, jocks, that kind of thing?
jicama
QUOTE (diceisdice @ Mar 23 2003, 03:47 AM)
everyone: forgive me if it's been asked before but restate your views for me or discuss new "developments". The War Question.

you know my thoughts, i believe...
cheese is funny
QUOTE (jicama @ Mar 23 2003, 03:44 AM)
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 23 2003, 03:42 AM)
what do ya like?

toons, books, tv, movies... whatever.

cartoons: ren and stimpey. rocko's modern life, spongebob, simpsons... those are my favorites... i dont watch tv all that much... cant concentrate on the forums if i do... damn this thing is ruining my life laugh.gif

books: the redwall series, its about mice and weasles and moles that live in a medival society, its great

movies: i dont go see movies... not enough time to go out and see them... the last movie i think i saw was ninja scroll....

whatever: i like punk rock and ska, monkeys, cheese(duh smile.gif ) penguins, and making fun of rap music (no offense to anyone that listens)
cheese is funny
QUOTE (jicama @ Mar 23 2003, 03:48 AM)
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 23 2003, 03:45 AM)
that is effing INSANE... is it cliquey? doesn't sound like it can be with that many students... we had 1200-1500 over the three years I was in hs and there were 300 in our graduating class... you could avoid the Stupid People but god help you if you got in the middle of them...

what about preps, jocks, that kind of thing?

well... the foot ball team thinks they're god on earth, and alot of people hate them.... same thing with the cheerleaders... the geeks arent very cliquey...
craziness
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would love to go to a bigger school! maybe YOU hate it but in a bigger school there are more people to meet and theres gotta be some hot guys there............
my school sucks. i hate my age, i dont feel it and i dont look it. my school has 3 lunchtimes and we only have 3 grades. (yes i AM still in jr high grrr die jr high die)
jicama
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 23 2003, 03:49 AM)
cartoons: ren and stimpey. rocko's modern life, spongebob, simpsons... those are my favorites... i dont watch tv all that much... cant concentrate on the forums if i do... damn this thing is ruining my life laugh.gif

books: the redwall series, its about mice and weasles and moles that live in a medival society, its great

movies: i dont go see movies... not enough time to go out and see them... the last movie i think i saw was ninja scroll....

whatever: i like punk rock and ska, monkeys, cheese(duh smile.gif ) penguins, and making fun of rap music (no offense to anyone that listens)

all great cartoons! yay you!

i know of redwall. saw a few of the cartoons, good stuff.

i've been meaning to see ninja scroll, but haven't yet.

i like classic rock mostly. monkeys! "i wanna be a monkey, a monkey monkey monkey..." cheese is good. as are penguins. rap music disserves to be made fun of.
craziness
what about INVADER ZIM!!!!!!!!! that show RULES!
jicama
QUOTE (craziness @ Mar 23 2003, 03:53 AM)
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would love to go to a bigger school! maybe YOU hate it but in a bigger school there are more people to meet and theres gotta be some hot guys there............
my school sucks. i hate my age, i dont feel it and i dont look it. my school has 3 lunchtimes and we only have 3 grades. (yes i AM still in jr high grrr die jr high die)

i've been told that junior high builds character... rolleyes.gif
diceisdice
junior high... how it haunts me...
cheese is funny
im not saying that big schools suck... im saying when that many students are crowded into a rather small school that is already out of room, its not good... there are 5 other high schools in my city, and they are no where near my schools size in students.... id transfer over... but then id be alone....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.