Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The 'ask Each Other Questions' Thread!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
jicama
QUOTE (craziness @ Mar 23 2003, 03:56 AM)
what about INVADER ZIM!!!!!!!!! that show RULES!

we don't get that here...
cheese is funny
QUOTE (craziness @ Mar 23 2003, 03:56 AM)
what about INVADER ZIM!!!!!!!!! that show RULES!

invader zim rocks... but its never on enough... i dont get to see it enough....
diceisdice
~grins~ are you a social type, cheese? I've always been a loner, so that wouldn't have bothered me. actually, I *wanted* to transfer, but there was nowhere to go.
jicama
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 23 2003, 03:57 AM)
im not saying that big schools suck... im saying when that many students are crowded into a rather small school that is already out of room, its not good... there are 5 other high schools in my city, and they are no where near my schools size in students.... id transfer over... but then id be alone....

sometimes it's nice to start fresh...
cheese is funny
QUOTE (jicama @ Mar 23 2003, 03:54 AM)
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 23 2003, 03:49 AM)
cartoons: ren and stimpey. rocko's modern life, spongebob, simpsons... those are my favorites... i dont watch tv all that much... cant concentrate on the forums if i do... damn this thing is ruining my life  laugh.gif

books: the redwall series, its about mice and weasles and moles that live in a medival society, its great

movies: i dont go see movies... not enough time to go out and see them... the last movie i think i saw was ninja scroll....

whatever: i like punk rock and ska, monkeys, cheese(duh smile.gif ) penguins, and making fun of rap music (no offense to anyone that listens)

all great cartoons! yay you!

i know of redwall. saw a few of the cartoons, good stuff.

i've been meaning to see ninja scroll, but haven't yet.

i like classic rock mostly. monkeys! "i wanna be a monkey, a monkey monkey monkey..." cheese is good. as are penguins. rap music disserves to be made fun of.

redwall cartoons? where? are they good? what time? what channel?
jicama
QUOTE (diceisdice @ Mar 23 2003, 03:58 AM)
~grins~ are you a social type, cheese? I've always been a loner, so that wouldn't have bothered me. actually, I *wanted* to transfer, but there was nowhere to go.

ya, that's why you made the mistake of going to the worst junior high in town!! even paci was better! cheese- if you decide to transfer, do your research first!
cheese is funny

im a loner at heart, i like to be alone,i like occasonal quiet, but not always, thats when my friends come in and keep me from hearing the voices that tell me to burn everyone....
jicama
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 23 2003, 03:59 AM)
redwall cartoons? where? are they good? what time? what channel?

they were on teletoon, i don't know if they are any more...

they weren't bad, good enough that i want to get around to reading the books some day...
diceisdice
paci wasn't better - not the french class. it sort of got evenly divided between paci and rivier. paci would probably have been worse.
jicama
QUOTE (diceisdice @ Mar 23 2003, 04:02 AM)
paci wasn't better - not the french class. it sort of got evenly divided between paci and rivier. paci would probably have been worse.

ya, ok, but what were you doing being a french fry anyway? they suck!
cheese is funny
the books are great, very well written, each species has there own language(sorta)

i just realized something... no questions have been asked lately..,

jic: dogs or cats?

dice: mellow.gif or huh.gif ?
diceisdice
at least I can speak french!

and latin.

and greek.

and hebrew.

tongue.gif

(sort of)
jicama
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 23 2003, 04:01 AM)
~grins~  are you a social type, cheese?  I've always been a loner, so that wouldn't have bothered me.  actually, I *wanted* to transfer, but there was nowhere to go.

im a loner at heart, i like to be alone,i like occasonal quiet, but not always, thats when my friends come in and keep me from hearing the voices that tell me to burn everyone....

now you're sounding like ingie!
cheese is funny
QUOTE (jicama @ Mar 23 2003, 04:06 AM)
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 23 2003, 04:01 AM)

now you're sounding like ingie!

ingie?
jicama
DOGS!!!!!!!! i love my own kind! biggrin.gif
diceisdice
cheese: huh.gif I think.

there's a series similar to redwall, possibly the same author, about wolves. have you read that? how about watership down?
jicama
did jaq go to bed?
diceisdice
she's still online...

Ingie is another friend. she's a real loner. she had my soul for a few years.
cheese is funny
havent read watership down.... whats the name of the one about wolves? i like the combination of medival fighting and animals smile.gif
cheese is funny
QUOTE (diceisdice @ Mar 23 2003, 04:09 AM)
she's a real loner.

im not a loner.... kind of... i just dont find many people i can connect with so i dont make too many long lasting friendships.... but im not a loner.... im not a loner <chants "im not a loner" for 30 minutes>
jicama
watership down = good stuff. give it a try!
diceisdice
I can't remember the title! :\ it's set in the 20th century though... meh.
cheese is funny
whats watership down about? just a basic over veiw please
jicama
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 23 2003, 04:11 AM)
she's a real loner.

im not a loner.... kind of... i just dont find many people i can connect with so i dont make too many long lasting friendships.... but im not a loner.... im not a loner <chants "im not a loner" for 30 minutes>

ye gods! now you're me! stop it!
diceisdice
some rabbits on a ship that sinks... anyone?

edit: I admit I've been reading a furry comic lately. the artist is apparently very much inspired by novels like Redwall, especially Watership Down. I'm getting a new view of that sort of thing smile.gif
cheese is funny
QUOTE (jicama @ Mar 23 2003, 04:13 AM)
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 23 2003, 04:11 AM)
she's a real loner.

ye gods! now you're me! stop it!

hahaha!! im everyone you know! im reading your mind so you think im someone else you know! ahahaha!!
jicama
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 23 2003, 04:12 AM)
whats watership down about? just a basic over veiw please

rabbits escape a crowded warren to try to find a better life. adventure, life and death struggles, pychic runts... all sorts of good stuff.
cheese is funny
sounds good to me... will have to check it out sometime
craziness
i am definitly not a loner but my friends piss me off because they act so juvinielle. *curses her age again* i like the internet coz i can be alone but not be alone hmmmmmm.... why do you guys care about social groups anyway? if i were in one it would be those crazy kids over there who are really weird and insane. a lot of my friends think they are punk, and that just makes me laugh. i dont like to label myself.
jicama
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 23 2003, 04:14 AM)
hahaha!! im everyone you know! im reading your mind so you think im someone else you know! ahahaha!!

...if you're trying to drive me crazy, too late! i was born that way!
jicama
anyone roll play?
cheese is funny
i dont care much for labels...with the exception of jocks and cheerleaders.... they bug me...

i think its funny when people who listen to good charelette and new found glory think they are more of a hard core punk then me but havent even heard of the ramones or the clash... just cause i dont dress punk...
diceisdice
it's not so much a label that restricts as a subculture... something to be proud of rather than something that limits what we can do and like. shucking labels is important. Jaq, Jic and I will probly all agree we are geeks, but beyond that we... don't give a shizor, actually. personally, I'm big on the cultural thing because I think it adds dimension to a person's behaviour, but I'm the last person who'll demand conformity. it was not conforming with *anything*, including the other li'l outcasts, that defined my time in junior high. okay, no one really cares about this... ~grin~

edit: hee. Newfound Glory amuses me. I like the covers. Punk has to take a shower before you get Newfound Glory though...
cheese is funny
QUOTE (diceisdice @ Mar 23 2003, 04:23 AM)
Jaq, Jic and I will probly all agree we are geeks, but beyond that we... don't give a shizor

geeks about what? i think "geek" is too general...

which reminds me, ever watch a tv show called "beat the geeks"?
jicama
QUOTE (craziness @ Mar 23 2003, 04:18 AM)
i am definitly not a loner but my friends piss me off because they act so juvinielle. *curses her age again* i like the internet coz i can be alone but not be alone hmmmmmm.... why do you guys care about social groups anyway? if i were in one it would be those crazy kids over there who are really weird and insane. a lot of my friends think they are punk, and that just makes me laugh. i dont like to label myself.

no offense crazy, but stop trying to grow up too fast. junior high sucks, but the work load is way lighter and you don't have to do all your own cooking and cleaning.

and you and your "friends" are a social group!
jicama
it's not so much a label that restricts as a subculture... something to be proud of rather than something that limits what we can do and like. shucking labels is important. Jaq, Jic and I will probly all agree we are geeks, but beyond that we... don't give a shizor, actually. personally, I'm big on the cultural thing because I think it adds dimension to a person's behaviour, but I'm the last person who'll demand conformity. it was not conforming with *anything*, including the other li'l outcasts, that defined my time in junior high.

yahi!!!!
cheese is funny
i agree, you dont want to grow up too fast, enjoy your childhood while you have it... before you know it, BAM! its seniour year in high school.... BAM! your graduating college.... and you wonder where it all went...
jicama
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 23 2003, 04:29 AM)
Jaq, Jic and I will probly all agree we are geeks, but beyond that we... don't give a shizor

which reminds me, ever watch a tv show called "beat the geeks"?

geek is a cultural group. punk geek or comic book geek is a sub-group. like how football jocks and basketball jocks are part of a larger whole.

never saw it, but i really wish i had! isn't that with the thing you sent me dice- with mst3k?
diceisdice
or you're in third year and wondering how you're going to get $30k to do your master's in england...

jic, you answer... St. Augustine and I are going to bed.
jicama
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 23 2003, 04:33 AM)
i agree, you dont want to grow up too fast, enjoy your childhood while you have it... before you know it, BAM! its seniour year in high school.... BAM! your graduating college.... and you wonder where it all went...

damn! now you're grandpa!
jicama
'night dice!
cheese is funny
night dice
jicama
i should get to bed too...
cheese is funny
night jic
jicama
night cheese! see ya later.
craziness
graa yo udont understand my position. i hate my school, i hate my parents i hate all the people around me and i want to get out and meet new people and get away from my parents and grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr do not tell me im trying to grow up too fast dont do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont!
cheese is funny
ok, im heading to saw some logs.... so ill leave with some questions....

sarah: ever used a spider to scare someone?

crazi: are you just crazy? or a little demented or insane too?

gerbil: wintergreen or spearmint gum?

everyone: does anyone actually consider me to be the slightest interesting? or am i some loser?

thats all, night everyone, sweet (or scary, frightning, depends on what you like) dreams everyone
cheese is funny
QUOTE (craziness @ Mar 23 2003, 04:46 AM)
graa yo udont understand my position. i hate my school, i hate my parents i hate all the people around me and i want to get out and meet new people and get away from my parents and grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr do not tell me im trying to grow up too fast dont do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont!

sorry... grow up as fast as you like then smile.gif...
craziness
arent crazy, demented, and insane all the same thing?

cheese your cool when you arent dissing me......
Galder Weatherwax's Hat
QUOTE (jicama @ Mar 23 2003, 04:21 AM)
anyone roll play?

"What the hells do you mean it's not a Dúnedain name?!"
"Look, just spell it 'Guerrinróth' instead of 'Gwerrinróth' and you'll be alright."
"Nooooooo! The 'w' is quintessential to my character's character! It's a double u, twice[ as good as you. Do you see?"
"Shut up, you fool. You're being attacked by goblins now."

Is there a better way to spend a Sunday? Unless you mean a certain different type of role-play...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.