Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The 'ask Each Other Questions' Thread!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
Mata
Hello GWH! Long time no see smile.gif
Debaser
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 23 2003, 04:48 AM)
everyone: does anyone actually consider me to be the slightest interesting? or am i some loser?

you're interesting to watch...like a sea monkey or something...
tuv
QUOTE (jicama @ Mar 23 2003, 03:38 AM)
being on summer vacation!  watching x2!

x2's lookin pretty spiffy, but I'm looking forward to hulk more.

Tuv: Have you ever played the game OverPower?  Which card was your favorite?  If you haven't played OverPower, then have you played Magic?  Which deck is your favorite?

I've bought Overpower cards before for the art, but never knew anyone who played. Used to play Magic in high school but kind've burnt myself out on it. My favorite deck was one of those pre-built championship decks. For a mere $7 dollars you too can womp all over the decks your friends have worked so tirelessly to build.

Have you ever played Heroclix? The DC or Marvel version? I've got some of the Marvel stuff, but again, didn't know anybody else who played.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (craziness @ Mar 23 2003, 06:32 AM)
cheese your cool when you arent dissing me......

when have i dissed you? on what thread?
Galder Weatherwax's Hat
QUOTE (Mata @ Mar 23 2003, 01:56 PM)
Hello GWH! Long time no see smile.gif

Boosh, I am remembered! Where my handful of emails that disastrous? huh.gif
Jaq
everyone: does anyone actually consider me to be the slightest interesting? or am i some loser?

Cheese on a scale of one to awesome you are super great. you're like Richard! Or Jicama!
diceisdice
cheese, I like ya already! ~waves~
Sarah the Spider
*dizzy from vast amounts of posting on this thread* Wow, you miss a ton in 20 hours...*passes out*
Jaq
Hey! Dic is here! Er..I mean Dice.
Sarah the Spider
Actually, cheese, I have used my knowledge of spiders to scare people. And my pet Wolf Spider used to scare the hell outta my brother. But poor little Wolfie died...*sniff sniff sniff*

Aw cheese, you know I wub.gif you. *lots of hugs for my favorite penguin*
diceisdice
hello Sarah, my name is Dice. here, have some smelling salts and good, strong coffee.
Sarah the Spider
LoL Hi Dice. I don't think I've seen you around before. *waves like a spazoid*
diceisdice
I just joined last night. kinda sad, huh...

so I take it you like spiders. you could happily live in my appartment... except that I'm happily living here, so don't expect me to let you in.
Industrial Kybosh

Interesting. Like a human lava lamp.

Whooo-eeee, this thread's gone nuclear! Is it the biggest one here now? Who'da thunk it?

Those questions were rhetorical. These aren't:

Cheese - If a hamster = 1, and a squirrel = 3, what is the value of a shrew?

Crazi - Roughly how long should the spikes on a spiked collar be?

Saucy - Is there any part of you you wouldn't get pierced?

gerbil - Who put the 'Ram' in the 'Ram-A-Lam-A-Ding-Dong'?

NoName - What's the best kind of donut?

MistressAlti - If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?

LadyDarkPeach - Which famous person would you fire into the sun, and why?

That'll do for now...
craziness
screw =-.764468979674567470o8976897990 because shrews suck
Industrial Kybosh
That's an interesting answer, crazi. I'm sure I'll work out what it has to do with collar spikes sometime soon...

wink.gif Try again...
Sarah the Spider
Penguin: WHO?
Kybosh: If the letter P got in a fight with the letter T, who would win?
Crazi: WHY?
Saucy: Which color is more appealing, puke brown or vomit green?
Gerbil: HOW?
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Mar 23 2003, 11:54 PM)

Interesting. Like a human lava lamp.

Cheese - If a hamster = 1, and a squirrel = 3, what is the value of a shrew?

ok, the shrew, now we all know shrews are shrewd business men, and they would slit their mothers throat for a nickle, but besides all that and the fact that they interbreed with skunks, i would have to say a 4
craziness
whoops i answerred the wrong question didnt i.........
they should be between 3 and 8 cm.
why? um....... because i want to!
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Mar 24 2003, 02:50 AM)
Kybosh: If the letter P got in a fight with the letter T, who would win?

T. He'd pity the P fool, and then flip it helluva far.

Guess who's been having 80s flashbacks this weekend...

Good spike lengths, crazi. r4wr. wink.gif

Sarah - if a naked man tried to rugby tackle you at a train station, what time would it be?
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Mar 24 2003, 02:50 AM)
Penguin: WHO?

ok, now this takes alot of thought....<passes out>
Sarah the Spider
LoL Kybosh! If a naked time tried to rugby tackle me, and it was at a train station, it would probably be between 4-7 PM, because trains are best ridden in the evening.

Now, how long this man would live is a totally different story...

Kybosh: Would you say that Sarah the Spider is nifty, uber, or groovy? *loads shotgun* Answer wisely ((j/k))
Industrial Kybosh
Niftily uber-groovy, fer sure.

Sarah - During a gunfight in a library, where would be the best place to hide?
Sarah the Spider
Well, in my city library, I would definitely hide in the back kitchen. Because if things got really bad I could jump out their lovely little window. Plus I could wait out the carnage with lime sherbet.

biggrin.gif Ice cream in the face of terror! biggrin.gif

Kybosh: If you were eating the best meal of your entire life, what color would your socks be?
Industrial Kybosh
New Q for the penguin - if you suddenly realised, in the middle of a shopping centre, that you had no clothes on, what would you do?
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Mar 24 2003, 03:08 AM)
Kybosh: If you were eating the best meal of your entire life, what color would your socks be?

Always black. Black socks have the requisite air of class that truly devine food requires.

Sarah - If you caught someone you didn't like licking the inside of a dumpster, what would you call them for the rest of their life?
craziness
ok i have one!!!!!!!!!!!
its not very interesting
but
has anyone heard of the band sevendust? I LOVE THEM!
ok um...kybosh: do you own any green shoes?
sarah: what is better, a sexy ass or sexy abs?
cheese: why is the sky not yellow?
cheese is funny
if i was walking in the middle of a shopping center naked.... hmm... id chase random people and give thim hugs and pretend i know them, ahaha... i can see it now....<giggles>
cheese is funny
QUOTE (craziness @ Mar 24 2003, 03:12 AM)

well, the sky used to be yellow, really, it did, and before when it was yellow, there were no smilies... the sky is blue now because we arent killing smilies... we must kill all smilies to make the sky yellow again!!
Sarah the Spider
I'd call them Licky McTrashTrash.

Erm...sexy abs or ass? Um, I don't really go around pulling up shirts or down pants, so I don't really know!

Crazi: Why can't you make the grass fushcia? WHY?!?!?

Cheese: If you could be God for one day, what sort of things would you do?
Sarah the Spider
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 24 2003, 03:15 AM)

well, the sky used to be yellow, really, it did, and before when it was yellow, there were no smilies... the sky is blue now because we arent killing smilies... we must kill all smilies to make the sky yellow again!!

Um...that...didn't...um..make...okay whatever! Sure, let's all go kill smilies!

*confused*
Industrial Kybosh
has anyone heard of the band sevendust? I LOVE THEM!
ok um...kybosh: do you own any green shoes?

I've heard of Sevendust... but I haven't listened to them...

And I don't own any green shoes... Got black ones, and a pair of trainers with flames up the sides, but no green.... Sorry!

Crazi - Have you ever microwaved something that wasn't food? If not, would you?
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Mar 24 2003, 03:17 AM)
Licky McTrashTrash.

Any relation to Cursy McBugbug?
Sarah the Spider
Hey you catch on quick! wink.gif
Industrial Kybosh
Ah thenk yew... *bows*
craziness
if i were god for a day bad thing would happen.......... and i would laugh. hahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i would definitly abolish stds and unplanned preganacy so i could do whatever i want. then i would blow up sadaam huisein and george bush and all of those other political f---ks and save all of the people who are opressed in the world and get people to stop doin gdrugs and give them stuff to do and make the internet everywhere and make all people judge others only by their personalities and not what they wear or what they look like or if they have a certain religion or skin color or beliefs. then i would let mata take over.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Mar 24 2003, 03:17 AM)
Cheese: If you could be God for one day, what sort of things would you do?

if i was god for one day.... i would throw THE biggest party for everyone on these forums.... then i would go and kill all bad people in the world... then... umm... MONKEYS!!! they would be everywhere... and penguins, they would rule the world.... i would teach the monkeys and penguins to live peacefully together... there would be other stuff, but i cant think of it all now...

ok sarah, same question, what would you do if you were goddess for one day?
craziness
i have microwaved lotion. warm lotion feels soooooooooo good. i wanna microwave a spoon and make an explosion!!!!!!!!!!
oh my god how do i keep stealing cheese's questions!!!!! i think ive gone blind ! cheese i am so sorry!
Sarah the Spider
QUOTE (craziness @ Mar 24 2003, 03:28 AM)
if i were god for a day bad thing would happen.......... and i would laugh. hahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i would definitly abolish stds and unplanned preganacy so i could do whatever i want. then i would blow up sadaam huisein and george bush and all of those other political f---ks and save all of the people who are opressed in the world and get people to stop doin gdrugs and give them stuff to do and make the internet everywhere and make all people judge others only by their personalities and not what they wear or what they look like or if they have a certain religion or skin color or beliefs. then i would let mata take over.

Yeah, crazi dear, you gotta read the person being addressed a little better, lol...it's okay though, good answer!
cheese is funny
QUOTE (craziness @ Mar 24 2003, 03:28 AM)
oh my god how do i keep stealing cheese's questions!!!!! i think ive gone blind ! cheese i am so sorry!

no worries oh crazy one
craziness
i think im asleep or something
oh yeah i like grass green so tongue.gif
Industrial Kybosh
From here on in, for crazi's sake, cheese should be referred to as penguin.

smile.gif

On that note:

Penguin - how long could you stand on one leg before you felt silly?

Crazi - what is the best thing to eat after soup?

Sarah - if you were offered a fat, expensive cigar at an interview, would you accept?
cheese is funny
everyone: if matazone was going down and mata had no way to pay for it, how would you help him get the site back up?
craziness
ooo i love to eat bread with soup but nothing beats choclate pudding!
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Mar 24 2003, 03:34 AM)
Penguin - how long could you stand on one leg before you felt silly?

long enough to get a world record... or untill i piss my pants... i dont think i could go standing on leg, im not cordinated(sp?) enough
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 24 2003, 03:34 AM)
everyone: if matazone was going down and mata had no way to pay for it, how would you help him get the site back up?

Well, I'm hideously skint right now, but I'd at least buy a T-shirt. That's pretty much the amount of money I can afford right now...

But, at some undisclosed point in the future, when I am filthy rich, it won't be an issue...
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 24 2003, 03:36 AM)
co-ordinated

Fixed it for you wink.gif
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Mar 24 2003, 03:39 AM)
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 24 2003, 03:34 AM)

Well, I'm hideously skint right now, but I'd at least buy a T-shirt. That's pretty much the amount of money I can afford right now...

But, at some undisclosed point in the future, when I am filthy rich, it won't be an issue...

when will that be? when you do become filthy rich, could i borrow $72,000?
craziness
penguin: do you still love me after what i have done to you?
cheese is funny
QUOTE (craziness @ Mar 24 2003, 03:42 AM)
penguin: do you still love me after what i have done to you?

of course <hugs crazi>
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.