Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The 'ask Each Other Questions' Thread!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
CrissiLove
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Mar 24 2003, 08:38 PM)
Crissi - if a man wear sunglasses indoors, would you think he was a prick?

naaaa... just blind, trying too hard to impress somebody (does that even really work? lmao), or gonna rob the place... lol
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Mar 25 2003, 02:46 AM)
question (both industrial kybosh and cheese):
If you are alone in your house and you know for sure no one is coming over.....do you shut the restroom door when you need to use it?

Nope. Nor do I put any clothes on. Unless it's cold.

Crissi - what do you usually wear to bed?
cheese is funny
everyone: your stranded on a desert island, but before you are shipwrecked you grab 3 things: one thing that will best keep you alive, one thing to keep you entertained (there is no electricity), and one thing to remind you of who you are, incase you ever get rescued. what are these things?
CrissiLove
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Mar 24 2003, 08:49 PM)
Crissi - what do you usually wear to bed?

Who says you have to wear anything to bed? tongue.gif You just assume this...? LOL
cheese is funny
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Mar 25 2003, 02:46 AM)
question (both industrial kybosh and cheese):
If you are alone in your house and you know for sure no one is coming over.....do you shut the restroom door when you need to use it?

yes... i get too nervous... i tried to go once with the door open when i was home alone once... i couldnt go... it felt like everyone was watching... i couldnt... i... <cry>
CrissiLove
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 24 2003, 08:50 PM)
everyone: your stranded on a desert island, but before you are shipwrecked you grab 3 things: one thing that will best keep you alive, one thing to keep you entertained (there is no electricity), and one thing to remind you of who you are, incase you ever get rescued. what are these things?

1. knife (cut up coconuts or something.. lol)
2. a collection (in one book) of some of Shakespeare's plays
3. driver's license (also works as a bookmarker) lol
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 25 2003, 02:50 AM)

A big sturdy knife to help keep me alive - good for defence, hunting, and cutting stuff down!

A pencil and lots of paper - for writing, drawing, whatever...

A picture of my girlfriend - who I am is in many ways a result of what she's made me. In a good way, I should point out... wink.gif

Good one, cheese...

For you - If you were stuck with your head in a hole, how would you communicate with other people?

Crissi - it's quite alright to wear nothing! I only eveer wear something if I'm cold...
CrissiLove
question (anyone and everyone):
if you were a fish, what kind of clothes would you want to wear?
Industrial Kybosh
A top hat. And nothing else.

Maybe a bow tie...

Crissi - How many digits of pi can you remember?
Sarah the Spider
Greetings, question-asking-people...
CrissiLove
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Mar 24 2003, 09:01 PM)
A top hat. And nothing else.

Maybe a bow tie...

Crissi - How many digits of pi can you remember?

cheese is funny
like the answers, hmm... you both chose knives... will have to remember that if i ever get shipwrecked....

if my head was stuck in a hole... i would comunicate with other people by giving them the finger, cause i know they would all be laughing at me...

kybosh: if you could make a new game involving a catipult and a farm animal, how would you win?

crissi: if you could make a new excersise program involving 3 pounds of pudding and $500 in pizza, how would you make people use weight?
cheese is funny
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Mar 25 2003, 02:58 AM)
question (anyone and everyone):
if you were a fish, what kind of clothes would you want to wear?

i would wear a tux, and one of those eyeglasses that are for only one eye... and a cane... SPIFFY!!

sarah: throwing rocks at cars or snow at busses

(btw, hi sarah smile.gif )
Sarah the Spider
Crissi: Ravenous beavers or rabid squirrels?

Kybosh: Dirty socks or moldy cheese?

Cheese: Pleasant fluffy clouds or jet black omens of the Apocalypse?
CrissiLove
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 24 2003, 09:04 PM)
crissi: if you could make a new excersise program involving 3 pounds of pudding and $500 in pizza, how would you make people use weight?

Carrying the three pounds of pudding (in packages) strapped to their ankles.. they have to deliver the $500 dollars worth of pizzas by foot within a time limit (so they have to run or walk super fast... lol)
Sarah the Spider
Snow at the school bus! Because we all know how evil they are! DAMN THEM!
Industrial Kybosh
Cheese - I'd cheat. Duh... rolleyes.gif

Your question is as follows - What is the best type of takeaway food?

Crissi - What would you rather have - a Crown of Glory, a Sceptre of Power, or a Robe of Truth?

Sarah (hey hey hey!) - What's the best journey you've ever taken?
CrissiLove
QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Mar 24 2003, 09:06 PM)
Crissi: Ravenous beavers or rabid squirrels?

hi sarah smile.gif

rabid squirrels... I wanna see 'em running around in circles and drooling... lol
cheese is funny
fluffy clouds... if they are fluffy clouds that mean rain and lightning and thunder and streets flooding... ahh... that would be great
Sarah the Spider
This one is for Kybosh for no apparent reason:

If you found a Twinkie filled with gold filling, would you eat the gold filling? I don't mean like pure gold, I'm talking CREAM O' GOLD, baby! And it was shiny and glowing with a luster of taste and goodness...

Now I want a Twinkie...
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Mar 25 2003, 03:06 AM)
Kybosh: Dirty socks or moldy cheese?

Socks. At least they can be cleaned. Mouldy cheese is no good to anyone...
CrissiLove
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Mar 24 2003, 09:08 PM)
Crissi - What would you rather have - a Crown of Glory, a Sceptre of Power, or a Robe of Truth?

Robe of Truth for sure
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Mar 25 2003, 03:09 AM)
This one is for Kybosh for no apparent reason:

If you found a Twinkie filled with gold filling, would you eat the gold filling? I don't mean like pure gold, I'm talking CREAM O' GOLD, baby! And it was shiny and glowing with a luster of taste and goodness...

Now I want a Twinkie...

I'd want to save it to show people, and eventually get on talk shows for my fifteen minutes of fame... but I'd at least taste it first...
Sarah the Spider
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Mar 25 2003, 03:08 AM)
Sarah (hey hey hey!) - What's the best journey you've ever taken?

One time I had to bring The Ring across a vast distance, encountering many kindly wizards, but also many devious foes. It was a long, arduous journey, but fortunately, I was aided by some friendly elves. One of them was very good with the bow...

Wait a sec...that would be Lord of the Rings...never mind...
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Mar 25 2003, 03:08 AM)
Cheese - I'd cheat. Duh... rolleyes.gif

Your question is as follows - What is the best type of takeaway food?

sorta meant it as what would be the point of the game and what the winning conditions are... what ever...

the best takeaway.... im being stupid again... takeaway food?
Sarah the Spider
Cheese: If you met Kybosh in the real world, do you think somehow you would know? Kind of like Peter Parker's spider sense, but it would really be a Transformer/Penguin sense...

Now THAT's a question...any question with the words Transformer and Peter Parker is a good question...
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 25 2003, 03:12 AM)
takeaway food?

Hmm... must be a British phenomenon...

Essentially food that you take home with you instead of eating it in a restaurant or similar. Or - better - food you phone for to be delivered. Like pizzas, chinese food, curries and the like...

And I knew what you meant in the farmyard animal/catapult thing - I was just being cheeky.

I'd want a game involving knocking a cow out of a tree with pigs, for sure...
Industrial Kybosh
Look! Mistress is back! I wonder if she'll answer those questions from earlier...

Crissi - Bags or boxes?

Sarah - Dawn or dusk?

Cheese - Thunder or lightning?

Mistress - Tennis or badminton?
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Mar 25 2003, 03:13 AM)
Cheese: If you met Kybosh in the real world, do you think somehow you would know? Kind of like Peter Parker's spider sense, but it would really be a Transformer/Penguin sense...

Now THAT's a question...any question with the words Transformer and Peter Parker is a good question...

hmm... i think i would know... kybosh seems pretty cool... i think if i had time to talk to him i would eventually find out that he is him... also the fact that i wear my cannable sex kitty shirt every chance i get, and i think that would give it away that im a matazone freak...

takeaway food = take out food where i am... why didnt i get that? the best is pizza... i dont even need my phone, i can order online biggrin.gif

everyone: you get lost in a forest, and i mean LOST!, you have no compass, you cant see the stars, based on your knowledge of mushrooms, how would you feed yourself untill someone realizes your lost to send for help?
Sarah the Spider
That's hard...I really like dusk, but I love dawn. Dawn, then.

Kybosh: Would you rather be an impotent ninja or a hermaphrodie swordsman?

No right answer there, buddy.

Mistress: Where'd you get the groovy AV?
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Mar 25 2003, 03:15 AM)
I'd want a game involving knocking a cow out of a tree with pigs, for sure...

biggrin.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Mar 25 2003, 03:22 AM)
Look! Mistress is back! I wonder if she'll answer those questions from earlier...

Cheese - Thunder or lightning?

it would be nice if she did...

lightning, it just looks so cool
Sarah the Spider
everyone: you get lost in a forest, and i mean LOST!, you have no compass, you cant see the stars, based on your knowledge of mushrooms, how would you feed yourself untill someone realizes your lost to send for help?

I would probably just start eating leaves or ants or something...maybe I would find another lost person and eat them...yum yum...
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 25 2003, 03:24 AM)
takeaway food = take out food where i am... why didnt i get that? the best is pizza... i dont even need my phone, i can order online biggrin.gif

This language barrier can be a bitch, can't it? But yeah, pizza rox my sox.

As for the new Q, I don't think food would really enter the equation. Based on my knowledge of mushrooms, I think I'd be spending most of my time talking to the trees and watching the leaves move.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Mar 25 2003, 03:27 AM)

I would probably just start eating leaves or ants or something...maybe I would find another lost person and eat them...yum yum...

of course... cause there are always random lost people to eat laugh.gif
Sarah the Spider
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 25 2003, 03:29 AM)

Well, if we were lost in the same forest, I might just eat you! But that would be scary, because supposedly you're a cannibal sex kitty!
Sarah the Spider
I think Kybosh needs to fess up about the ninja/swordsman question...

Bah! It's storming again so I must go! And my anti-n00b is going to beat me in posts while I'm away...Pride and shame at the same time...sniff sniff huzzah huzzah...LoL

Night all!
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Mar 25 2003, 03:31 AM)

Well, if we were lost in the same forest, I might just eat you! But that would be scary, because supposedly you're a cannibal sex kitty!

you would eat me? sad.gif
Sarah the Spider
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 25 2003, 03:34 AM)
QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Mar 25 2003, 03:31 AM)

you would eat me? sad.gif

I might if I was starving! Or I might just saw off a limb...or something...only as a last resort! *looks at poor penguin* Aw, I guess I wouldn't eat you...
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Mar 25 2003, 03:32 AM)
I think Kybosh needs to fess up about the ninja/swordsman question...

Bah!  It's storming again so I must go!  And my anti-n00b is going to beat me in posts while I'm away...Pride and shame at the same time...sniff sniff huzzah huzzah...LoL

Night all!

i wouldnt pass you up, ill stop from posting one away from you, good night sarah
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Mar 25 2003, 03:25 AM)
Kybosh: Would you rather be an impotent ninja or a hermaphrodie swordsman?

Sorry! Nearly forgot this one...

I'd go with the ninja. Impotence would at least mean I could maintain focus without penile distractions, and so provide many honourable beatings.
Industrial Kybosh
craziness - if you learnt to play any instrument, which would it be?

Crissi - who should be craziness' teacher for her music lessons?

Penguin - is this game of Hangman going to end before I'm 40?
craziness
well i used to play the trombone, but now i wanna play the drums. you get to bang on stuff. you can think you soun dgood even if you suck. its fun.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Mar 25 2003, 03:48 AM)
Penguin - is this game of Hangman going to end before I'm 40?

woops! ahahaha, i knew i was forgeting something.... ahaha, sorry... ill get back at it....
Industrial Kybosh
Drums are tricky, dood. Apart from those big kettle drums you get in orchestras.

BOOM-BOOM BOOM-BOOM BOOM-BOOM BOOOOOOM!

Piece of piss.
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 25 2003, 03:51 AM)
woops! ahahaha, i knew i was forgeting something.... ahaha, sorry... ill get back at it....

wink.gif

*hee hee*

Don't worry about it fella...

your new Q - what's the best 3 films ever?

crazi - what's the best 3 songs ever?
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Mar 25 2003, 03:54 AM)
your new Q - what's the best 3 films ever?

office space... its a great movie that keeps me young at heart, everyone should see it if they have the chance
austen powers 3... mole...
ghost busters 2
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 25 2003, 04:03 AM)
ghost busters 2

hee hee hee! Top film...

Yooou are like the buzzing of FLIES to heeeeem!
cheese is funny
ive seen ghost busters 2 like 10 times.. but ive only seen bits and pieces of the first one... i will have to change that in the future....

wow... i cant think of any questions right now... all my creativity is gone for today...
cheese is funny
well, im gonna go before i pass sarah up... so ill leave with a question....

everyone: what would you rather throw at your most hated teacher(pretend your in your most hated teachers class again if your out of school)? the text book that he/she makes you read or the chair he/she made you sit in while making you read it?

well everyone, im off to do <cringe> homework, happy posting, night all
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.