Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The 'ask Each Other Questions' Thread!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
craziness
damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NEVER ANSWER MY OWN QUESTIONS WILL I?!??!?!? i am a lil scatterbrained...... of course i like the ramones!
Industrial Kybosh
I meant that the tunes question was one I created for you, crazi - you got it right, so don't sweat it... wink.gif

And yaaaaaaaaay for the Ramones. I love 'Blitzkreig Bop', 'Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue', 'Pinhead', 'Sheena Is A Punk Rocker'... it's all good! Even the later stuff where they went a bit weird has some highlights - like 'Somebody Put Something In My Drink'.

Great.
Industrial Kybosh
I've got a good question for you all - why has no-one else posted in Mata's Kitten Commandoes thread? It's sooooo cuuuuuute!!!
MistressAlti
What thread is this now?
Industrial Kybosh
'About The Animations' forum, 'Kitten Comandos' thread.

You have to look at it...
MistressAlti
Okay. >goes to look at it<
cheese is funny
QUOTE (the-elusive-it! @ Mar 25 2003, 03:59 PM)
dry.gif questions for all,
1-what you doing?
2-vegemite or marmite?
3-iam new here so tell me this.how old will you be on your next birthday?
4-ultimate pet?
5-where are you?

thank you..

1. im posting on mata forums
2. umm... both? neither?...
3. 18
4. penguins
5. my room
cheese is funny
QUOTE (NoName4444 @ Mar 25 2003, 03:40 PM)
Cheese - which is worse, a mouse or a rat.

hmm.. i was biten by a mouse as i kid... so i say mouse...
Industrial Kybosh
I was bitten by a gerbil recently. Bloody rodents, taking liberties.

The gerbil in question is one of my new pets - the other new pet also being a gerbil. Their names are Starsky and Hutch, and I imagine I'll be telling you all much more about them in the future.
cheese is funny
kybosh: wanna tell me more about the gerbils?(couldnt resist)
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 26 2003, 02:35 AM)
kybosh: wanna tell me more about the gerbils?(couldnt resist)

No tongue.gif

Ah, sod it, I will anyway...

Starsky is almost black, with as thin white line under his chin. Hutch is dark brown, with white spots on his forehead.

They are both six weeks old. Hutch is very friendly, and likes being stroked, but Starsky is a bit more jittery, and prefers biting me on the thumb.

They are living with my GF, as we bought them together and I have a cat at home - not a good combo. According to her, they're getting friendlier all the time, and quite liked it when she sang to them. The fact that she sang 'Seventeen' by Ladytron may or may not be significant. Suffice to say, we'll try them with Human League, and see where to go from there...
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Mar 26 2003, 02:41 AM)
Starsky is almost black, with as thin white line under his chin. Hutch is dark brown, with white spots on his forehead.

they sound so cute...

able to post a pic of them?
Industrial Kybosh
Don't even have any pics of them yet - only got them last weekend.

Anyway - questions!

Cheese - what's your favourite school subject and why?

Mistress - would you kiss a man in a skirt?
cheese is funny
i have to say health last year, it rocked so much

i had for the first time in my entire life, some punkers in my class, it was so refreshing to talk about bands i like rather then what ever is on mtv.... my teacher was the GREATEST teacher ever, we would make fun of the "gangsta" people and he would always come up with the best jokes... he even gave us answers to tests... then the teacher lost his job for some BS reason and we got a replacement teacher... she rocked too, she would let us use her computer to play music, and nothing is better then the entire class saying "what the hell is this? turn that crap off" every 5 min... and for a going away presant, she gave us the answers to the final... and i didnt do ANY work all year for that class, and i got a B+...<small tear runs from Jon's eye> i miss that class...

( i can only post 5 more times today, because i dont want to pass sarah up in posts... so make your next questions good ones smile.gif )
craziness
QUOTE (the-elusive-it! @ Mar 25 2003, 03:59 PM)
questions for all,
1-what you doing?
2-vegemite or marmite?
4-ultimate pet?
5-where are you?

thank you.. 

1- i am chillin!
2-blech and blech
3-14
4-dragon!
5-NY
cheese is funny
QUOTE (craziness @ Mar 26 2003, 03:00 AM)
4-dragon!

ahaha trog dor!!
craziness
EXACTLY!
Industrial Kybosh
heh heh heh...

Cheese - three monkeys approach you. One wears a top hat, one a monocle, and one a bow tie. Which one do you trust with your keys?
cheese is funny
i trust all monkeys... monkeys are great... but the one with the monocle would be the most trustworthy... it would look so spiffy and sofisticated... i would give him my keys and then hug him

everyone: if matazone went down, and mata said he would not bring the site back up, what would you do with all the "extra" free time?
craziness
instant message and find other sites to go on
Industrial Kybosh
I'd spend my time weeping corrosive tears of sorrow. And knitting, perhaps.
Sarah the Spider
biggrin.gif Answering Kybosh's kinda-old question about legalizing pot: I think that it really shouldn't be legalized. People who want to do it will do it anyway (quite obviously!) and that is cool, but I don't think a lot of people could handle the freedom of legal pot, and they would probably be stupid and kill themselves in like three days.

Eh. I'm not sure...I guess I am not well-enough informed to make an incredibly good decision, and the answer I gave probably isn't very good. unsure.gif

If Matazone was down, I would be sad. This spider would cry many tears. But then she would go watch cartoons and be vaguely happy again. And then I would randomly spam guestbooks on obscure websites, because that always cheers me up.

questions for all,
1-what you doing?
2-vegemite or marmite?
4-ultimate pet?
5-where are you?

thank you..

1. Chewing gum and typing.
2. I have not had either.
3. 17
4. My cat Ed is cool and he is soooo fat. biggrin.gif
5. In my den
cheese is funny
everyone: who would win in a fight? a samurai or a knight?
craziness
SAMURI JACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jaq
QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Mar 26 2003, 10:19 PM)
questions for all,
1-what you doing?
2-vegemite or marmite?
4-ultimate pet?
5-where are you?

1. Avoiding my essay. Urg!
2. Neither. Also haven't tried either.
3. 21
4. My Pepper dog. She's a lab collie cross and she's such a suck. biggrin.gif
5. My messy bedroom. Saskatoon. Sol 3
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 27 2003, 02:41 AM)
samurai

^

\m/ wink.gif
prezgfish
here's a question for the masses

what would mittens be like on catnip?
Industrial Kybosh
Much like Charles Manson on speed.
prezgfish
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Mar 27 2003, 02:34 PM)
Much like Charles Manson on speed.

a folk singer blink.gif
Industrial Kybosh
...yes.

Oh the non-gender-specific kitty will be comin' round the mountain when it comes...
prezgfish
oh snowdrop cracked corn an we don't care
snowdrop cracked corn an we don't care
snowdrop cracked corn an we don't care

mittens cracked corn an he is great

take that you stupid corn
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Mar 27 2003, 02:50 PM)

*L*

But now we see how difficult Mata's job is keeping Mittens and Snowdrop sexless. Those cheeky kitties...
prezgfish
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Mar 27 2003, 02:52 PM)
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Mar 27 2003, 02:50 PM)

*L*

But now we see how difficult Mata's job is keeping Mittens and Snowdrop sexless. Those cheeky kitties...

i'm well aware of the difficulties.

in a story i'm writting theres a phrophocy about a great warrior and i've never placed a gender on the hero, and there are constant qoute from the hero's legend.

and i'm aware that there is hero & heroine but women can be called hero as well

and i'm sorry foer putting the he in my little song
Industrial Kybosh
Cheer up, fella. No need to apologise. I'm forever misspelling the main female character in my book - can never remember if she's Katharine or Katherine.

Might just change her name entirely - raaah.

And yeah, women can be Heroes, not just Heroines. Rage against gender segregation!
MAtt
And yeah, women can be Heroes, not just Heroines.

yah cuz Heroines are illegal.
MAtt
o and
bo
MAtt
click me fool

ok ok i just saw this and hahahhahhahhahha

AND

BO
Industrial Kybosh
Wrong thread, dood. Don't make me throw you helluva far, sucka.
MAtt
*sniffffff ok*
MAtt
i really just felt like posting again for the sake of posting becuase i now have class and so i have to go.
If anybody understands how i post it goes like this
I go into class post a few and go to class (no sense meh)
then i leave and during brunch and lunch i post
tah dah!

history time
leopold
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Mar 27 2003, 02:59 PM)
Cheer up, fella. No need to apologise. I'm forever misspelling the main female character in my book - can never remember if she's Katharine or Katherine.

Might just change her name entirely - raaah.

And yeah, women can be Heroes, not just Heroines. Rage against gender segregation!

Jus call her Kate, dude!
racingaway13
racing: do you like racing? do you race? ever crash? ever want to crash
racing- how do you feel about styrofoam heads
well, on the computer i race often crash often, but dont crash even more often
and then, i really like styrofoam heads, they are great replacements when a school official walks by after i decapitate someone.
cheese is funny
(this is the biggest thread on the forums, i cant let it go away...)

everyone: how would you get your teacher/boss/coworker to drink/eat laxitives?(im working on this right now, and i really need some suggestions...)

sarah: should i put my special level name thing at 500posts The Penguin Prince? or something different?
prezgfish
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 28 2003, 04:38 AM)
everyone: how would you get your teacher/boss/coworker to drink/eat laxitives?(im working on this right now, and i really need some suggestions...)

putting it in coffe usually does the trick, but make sure its when someone else is getting the coffe them distract the coffee maker, and slip them in.

another one is after a party if your awake and there asleep. just put the pills in there mouth as revenge for them being weak!!

with mittins leading the way how couldn't i
Sarah the Spider
sarah: should i put my special level name thing at 500posts The Penguin Prince? or something different?

I think it should be like "Sarah's Perpetual Victim" *-*LoL*-* j/k.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Mar 28 2003, 09:18 PM)

I think it should be like "Sarah's Perpetual Victim" *-*LoL*-* j/k.

hmm... i kinda like the sound of that... will have to think about it....
Sarah the Spider
Yay...

I feel special.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Mar 28 2003, 11:36 PM)
Yay...

I feel special.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

and so you should, my dear sarah...

everyone: its raining in july and you have forgoten your name, what kind of cereal are you eating when your 47?
cheese is funny
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Mar 28 2003, 11:45 AM)

putting it in coffe usually does the trick, but make sure its when someone else is getting the coffe them distract the coffee maker, and slip them in.

another one is after a party if your awake and there asleep. just put the pills in there mouth as revenge for them being weak!!

with mittins leading the way how couldn't i

well, my teacher doesnt drink anything in the mornings... im thinking that all i can do is trick him...

"hey, i bet you $20 you cant drink this entire bottle at once..."

i dunno, im open to any and all suggestions as how to make him eat/drink laxitives so he craps himself crazy laugh.gif
Sarah the Spider
47? It's gotta be Trix. Now, if I was 46, it'd be Honey Nut Cheerios. That's just the way it is...

Cheese: Would you rather drink old milk or eat old bread?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.