Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The 'ask Each Other Questions' Thread!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
cheese is funny
well, ive seen old bread too many times... looks horrable...

ive drank out of the milk carton only to taste horrid chunky crap far too many times...

id have to say the bread.. old milk is just horrable...

sarah: being lost in the super market or a paper bag?
Sarah the Spider
Super market! Paper bags are boring, but the grocery rocks! You can race down the aisles in carts (until the fat butch manager yells at you and tells you to act your age), you can cry "Wilbur!" and sob at the Meat Section until a little girl near you starts crying too (that was an accident, actually. How was I to know she loved that book?).

He he he...

Cheese: Which Mata character would you rather hang out with for a day, Little Goth Girl or Samurai Lapin?
cheese is funny
haha, making little girls cry... bad sarah... bad... laugh.gif

thats a tough question... lgg is a cool goth chick with magic powers... lapin is a cute rabbit with uber killing skills...

i would have to say lgg, cant resist anyone with magic powers capable of destroying people...

sarah: would it be better to fly through space in a space ship or without one and be able to fly and breath and not die up there?
Sarah the Spider
In reality, going up in a space ship scares me because so many things could go wrong...and if I was all alone, well, I'd be lonely...

So let's pretend this is a cartoon. An anime, to be precise. biggrin.gif

Like "Cowboy Bebop". I would go around on the Bebop and maybe Spike's ultra-groovy little space racer thing.*

biggrin.gif

Cheese: uiuiknancm or typajentrjfma?

*So the answer is basically space ship, but only in a cartoon form!!!
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Mar 29 2003, 12:19 AM)
Cheese: uiuiknancm or typajentrjfma?

are you running out of question ideas? laugh.gif

ok.. umm... typajentrjfma... it sounds kinda like a name an alien would have...

sarah: are aliens real?
Sarah the Spider
Nah, I've got plenty. But really bizarre ones are fun!

Aliens are probably real, but UFOS probably are not. Who would come to Earth? Not me!

Cheese: If you were visiting Egypt, and suddenly a sphinx walked up to you (a real one, the mythical creatures, not the big monuments) and asked you what time it was, would you tell her and then compliment her?
cheese is funny
id tell her the wrong time so she thinks shes late for something, and as shes running away to get to where ever, i would trip her and sell her for mad cash, then she would get compliments in the newspaper

sarah: what ability would you rather have? running at the speed of light or stoping time?
Sarah the Spider
I would stop time. Oh the fun I would have! biggrin.gif

Mean penguin...selling a poor sphinx...

*cries*

Cheese: Which is worth more: A living goose made of silver or a living beaver made of chocolate?
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Mar 29 2003, 12:39 AM)
I would stop time.  Oh the fun I would have!  biggrin.gif

Mean penguin...selling a poor sphinx...

*cries*

Cheese: Which is worth more: A living goose made of silver or a living beaver made of chocolate?

but whats the chance that ill ever see a sphinx? or be able to catch up to one? or even have a watch on at the time? i think it would kill me if i gave it the wrong time or triped it...

me? mean? your kidding?

ummm... i would think the goose would be worth more, because the beaver would melt in the summer time if your werent careful... and you dont want melted beavers all over the place...

sarah: which would be worse? being forced to work with someone you dont like or being forced into eating food you hate?
Sarah the Spider
People are more annoying than food.

Blargh...pass the spinach, I'd rather have it any day!

Cheese: Kiss a really ugly girl or hug a leper?
Sarah the Spider
((Oh yeah, and a real question, for anyone who knows: what is l33t?))
cheese is funny
blegh... spinach...

i would kiss the ugly girl... i dont think i would have a problem kissing an ugly girl... im not shallow like that... at least i dont think i am....

sarah: what would be better to get back at annoying people? burning their stuff or giving it away?
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Mar 29 2003, 12:56 AM)
((Oh yeah, and a real question, for anyone who knows: what is l33t?))

l33t is hacker talk for leet, or elite...
Sarah the Spider
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 29 2003, 12:56 AM)
blegh... spinach...

i would kiss the ugly girl... i dont think i would have a problem kissing an ugly girl... im not shallow like that... at least i dont think i am....

sarah: what would be better to get back at annoying people? burning their stuff or giving it away?

Giving it away. Put it to some sort of use!

And you are very mature. smile.gif I wouldn't kiss an incredibly ugly person. I'm not shallow, meaning that I don't judge others by their appearance, but I mean there has to be sex appeal for me to kiss them, and I find that ugly people often lack that...

Cheese: Is Sarah shallow?
cheese is funny
a little... but everyone is a little shallow in one way or another... nothing you should worry about...

sarah: growing an extra arm or an extra leg?
Sarah the Spider
Answer well you did, that was a trick question. Had you said Yes, you would have been killed. Had you said No, I would've called you a liar and then you would have been killed.

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Anyway, I would go for the arm. Quite handy. Get it, "handy"? Hahahaha...never mind...

Cheese: Extra ear or extra nose?
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Mar 29 2003, 01:06 AM)
Answer well you did, that was a trick question.  Had you said Yes, you would have been killed.  Had you said No, I would've called you a liar and then you would have been killed.

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Anyway, I would go for the arm.  Quite handy.  Get it, "handy"?  Hahahaha...never mind...

Cheese: Extra ear or extra nose?

hmm... i dont feel that there is a better of the two... an extra ear would be good... but listening to music too loud would have have 3 ears ringing and that would be annoying... and extra nose.... not good for the locker room...

sarah: if you could be a magical fairy, what kind of fairy would you be?

everyone: someone has stolen everything that you own and sold it, one day, you find out who it is, and he/she says, "im sorry, you can do anything you like to me if it makes you feel better". how do you get him/her back?

(i have the 666th post on this thread... creepy...)
Sarah the Spider
What do you mean "if"? ohmy.gif
I AM a magical faerie! mad.gif
Can't you tell? sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

I am the spider faerie. I actually love faeries a ton and I made The Spider Faerie. I drew a picture of her on my binder and she is way awesome. My friend bought me a spider faerie shirt for my birthday! So cute it is...

Yep yep yep.

I would torture them, of course! cool.gif
Sarah the Spider
Cheese: This is about to be your 500th post. What will your title be?
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Mar 29 2003, 01:17 AM)
What do you mean "if"? ohmy.gif
I AM a magical faerie! mad.gif
Can't you tell? sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

I am the spider faerie. I actually love faeries a ton and I made The Spider Faerie. I drew a picture of her on my binder and she is way awesome. My friend bought me a spider faerie shirt for my birthday! So cute it is...

Yep yep yep.

I would torture them, of course! cool.gif

sorry i didnt realize that, cant you tell that im slightly slower then most people?
Sarah the Spider
Oh yeah, I forgot. I still wub.gif you though.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Mar 29 2003, 01:18 AM)
Cheese: This is about to be your 500th post. What will your title be?

Sarah's Perpetual Victim sounds nice to me...

sarah: wanna explain how to make it my title?
Sarah the Spider
Yeah, it's very easy. You go to My Controls and click Edit Proile and it is at the top of the form.

Sarah's Perpetual Victim kinda sounds like I'm a bully, don't you think?

Tsk tsk tsk...Sadists always gettig a bad rap... wink.gif
Alex The Kender
uhm I've got a question... why is everyone on the board and no one in the chat? Am I not suposed to be in the chat or something?
Sarah the Spider
I can't go to the chat, I can't download the thing.

*cries*
Sarah the Spider
BTW Alex, I love your AV, it reminds me of an animal on a game I play called "Neopets".
cheese is funny
WHEEEE!!! im now Sarah's Perpetual Victim! a big 500 posts!! wheeee!

would yuo like me to try to send the instalation to you sarah?
Alex The Kender
Heh Neopets is my first home... this forum is becoming my second. My lil piccy there is one of my sweet little pets. Isn't she the sweetest widdle cutie?
Sarah the Spider
This isn't my computer, it's my parents'. They would probably get upset.

Thanx though. wink.gif
Sarah the Spider
QUOTE (Alex The Kender @ Mar 29 2003, 01:29 AM)
Heh Neopets is my first home... this forum is becoming my second. My lil piccy there is one of my sweet little pets. Isn't she the sweetest widdle cutie?

Awesome, I knew it was a Kougra! *so happy to meet another Neopian*

I used to play a ton, but I am here so much now that I have to split my time up.

biggrin.gif
cheese is funny
pfft... tell your parents that you want it, and if they dont let you have it, throw bricks threw all the windows and break stuff... and light their room on fire...
Sarah the Spider
Oh and how did you get the AV up? The site said I couldn't load it when I tried to put up my picture of my Usul...

blink.gif
Alex The Kender
well... my account name is poepfdone, look me up if you like. I love the games and the pets are nifty too
Sarah the Spider
Yes, that'll change their minds, lol!

I almost went crazy yesterday though. My dad wanted me to go to bed at 11:00. That means...*gasp*... NO ADULT SWIM! NO INU YASHA OR LUPIN OR COWBOY BEBOP! But I think I have persuaded him to let me continue.

*crosses fingers, grabs a brick*
Alex The Kender
there is a way to link a picture from another site you just paste the address into that funky lil space
Sarah the Spider
LoL, a funky little space...I know, that's how I got this one. I think it was because it was a Guild photo though...hmm...oh well!
cheese is funny
ive gotta go somewhere... so... ill leave with a question....

everyone: green peas or green beans?

hahaha, im off, later everyone
Alex The Kender
PEAS!!!!!! much more fun to flick at people and fly further as well... well now that cheese is gone I'm the only one in the chat sad.gif I'm all alone sad.gif
gerbilfromhell
this thread has too many posts. it's scary. ppl should not be allowed to post that many times. and i'm not looking thru teh thread to find teh questions i've been asked so teh anser is always 'meh' biggrin.gif
Sarah the Spider
Shuddap, Mentor! tongue.gif You post too much!
gerbilfromhell
i've been gone for a week so tongue.gif
Sarah the Spider
Alright then gerbil, you need a question: DID YOU MISS US?

LoL...
craziness
new question for gerbil: not did you miss me (because i know you did) but just how much did you miss me? laugh.gif
gerbilfromhell
NO I DIDN'T! i was in captiva (that's in florida) and it was so schway that i forgot about teh forum. well, actually i didn't, it's just really freaky to admit that even when i was on teh beach, i was thinking about teh forum and how much i'd have to post when i got back...... well, at least i managed to forget about teh forum for a LITTLE while mad.gif
craziness
ahem answer my question.......
Sarah the Spider
I'm off to annoy my parents and listen to loud music.

Good night, boys and girls!
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (craziness @ Mar 29 2003, 03:59 AM)

make me tongue.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 29 2003, 11:10 AM)

make me tongue.gif

ok i need 3 rolls of duct tape a clamp a scorpion and the entirity of dr quinn medicine women, and celine dion
cheese is funny
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Mar 30 2003, 12:40 AM)
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 29 2003, 11:10 AM)

make me tongue.gif

ok i need 3 rolls of duct tape a clamp a scorpion and the entirity of dr quinn medicine women, and celine dion

i think that belongs on the castration thread...
cheese is funny
...stupid double post....

<insert funny message to make double post somewhat humorous>
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.