Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The 'ask Each Other Questions' Thread!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
gerbilfromhell
YOU CAN'T STOP ME! NO ONE CAN STOP ME! biggrin.gif
cheese is funny
well, im off to burn a cd, and i cant post and burn a cd at the same time... so ill leave with a question...

everyone: which makes you worry more? gerbil's insane posting ability or sarah and lolo's infinate knowledge when it comes to castration?

later everyone
Selkie_Blue
Personally, just from what I've seen, Gerbil either bought the extra hands option whilst in the celestial dealership or he truly does have trained rodents typing on other keyboards for him.

As for feminine knowledge of castration, just how hard do you think it is to chop off dangly bits? rolleyes.gif
CovertYawn
I'm very scared that some kind of mad scientisty bloke may try to combine gerbils insane (posting ability) and sarah and Lolo's knowledge of castration...

Insane castration....

**Shudder**

OK, I'm off for a nice calming cup of tea.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (CovertYawn @ Mar 30 2003, 02:18 AM)
I'm very scared that some kind of mad scientisty bloke may try to combine gerbils insane (posting ability) and sarah and Lolo's knowledge of castration...

Insane castration....

**Shudder**

OK, I'm off for a nice calming cup of tea.

that is really scary... there would be so many different posts scaring the crap out of men and their pants...
cheese is funny
QUESTIONS!!! we need questions... more questions...

everyone: drinking blood of someone you just killed or having someone drink your blood after you die?
CovertYawn
And my pants get enough scares as it is.

(Go on just think about that for a second, see that mental image? bet you wish you didn't tongue.gif)
CovertYawn
Niether.. eeww.
gerbilfromhell
i would stop posting, but the gerbils won't let me. they don't let me sleep. OW STOP BITTING ME DAMMIT!...... *note, please ignore this post, gerbilfromhell is insane and should not be trusted*
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 30 2003, 03:58 AM)
i would stop posting, but the gerbils won't let me. they don't let me sleep. OW STOP BITTING ME DAMMIT!...... *note, please ignore this post, gerbilfromhell is insane and should not be trusted*

he never was
Free Psycho
[COLOR=red]Drink someone else's-I'd have to be dead for the other to happen and I wouldn't want that, plus blood tastes salty. I like salt.
cheese is funny
must... get... thread to... 1000 posts....

jicama: how'd i taste?
jaq: have you thought of a way for mankind to fly?
crazi: do you think eating too much cotton candy could kill someone?
nummynums and princess dani: could you both post more to show everyone that i have the best choice in noobs? and are you both ok with me having two noobs?
tarantio: is the demon in your head a guy or a girl?
hate machina: do you love me yet?
gerbil: what do gerbils taste like?
Selkie_Blue
If a gerbil runs in a wheel in the middle of the forest and no one else is there, does the wheel squeak?
Free Psycho
No but I bet the gerbil would. laugh.gif
gerbilfromhell
lol it would. i wouldn't know tho, i only run in the forest to eat ppl. anyways
ME EAT GERBILS? HOW DARE YOU I'D NEVER EAT A GERBIL! hamsters on the other hand, taste very much like an inhaler crushed into a pig and cooked in a tube. kinda like my skool's chicken biggrin.gif
Spacehappy
Post for LoLo do you realise you adopted me????.......and saved me butt from hampster boy biggrin.gif
cheese is funny
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Apr 3 2003, 05:51 PM)
lol it would. i wouldn't know tho, i only run in the forest to eat ppl. anyways
ME EAT GERBILS? HOW DARE YOU I'D NEVER EAT A GERBIL! hamsters on the other hand, taste very much like an inhaler crushed into a pig and cooked in a tube. kinda like my skool's chicken biggrin.gif

ok, you go eat a gerbil, and tell me what they taste like... now...

gerbil: is hell look like what it does in cartoons?

selkie: what does your name mean?
craziness
eating too much cotton candy can cause spontaneuous combustion!!!!! dont you penguins read the warning labels on these things????
cheese is funny
QUOTE (craziness @ Apr 3 2003, 06:21 PM)
eating too much cotton candy can cause spontaneuous combustion!!!!! dont you penguins read the warning labels on these things????

warning labels? ummm... what? are they warning us to not eat too little of it? spontaneous combustion? not in the south pole
craziness
well, you should really take more cation in your eatings. just because the warning labels are in japanese doesnt mean you shouldnt read them!!!!!
MAtt
yah thats it blame the japanese. like they don't have enough to do already......... like make me a better cheaper competer dammit..

*note to sony please get me a free computer*
cheese is funny
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 3 2003, 03:07 PM)
must... get... thread to... 1000 posts....

jicama: how'd i taste?
nummynums and princess dani: could you both post more to show everyone that i have the best choice in noobs? and are you both ok with me having two noobs?
tarantio: is the demon in your head a guy or a girl?
hate machina: do you love me yet?

there are questions to be answered... must... make... 1st 1000 post thread... cant... let it... die...

you all need to ask questions... its fun and you learn useless knowledge about people....

everyone: if you had $1,000,000, and had to spend it in 1 hour, how would you spend it all?
craziness
buy a nice new house and a lot of cds and uber cool stuff and fancy clothes and food
Jaq
Invest it in mutual funds.

Yeah yeah yeah I'm boring. But you cuold make at least another 100 000 in a few monthes!
Jaq
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 4 2003, 12:38 AM)

Well, as one of my favourite books says, the trick to flying is to fling yourself at the ground and miss. I figure if I can drop a bunch of people off tall cliffs and wave random things at them like chihauhuas and bean bag chairs they'll be so distracted that they'll forget they're falling and they'll miss the ground. All a situation of mind over matter.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Jaq @ Apr 4 2003, 12:45 AM)
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 4 2003, 12:38 AM)

Well, as one of my favourite books says, the trick to flying is to fling yourself at the ground and miss. I figure if I can drop a bunch of people off tall cliffs and wave random things at them like chihauhuas and bean bag chairs they'll be so distracted that they'll forget they're falling and they'll miss the ground. All a situation of mind over matter.

laugh.gif
cheese is funny
c'mon people... only 274 more posts... thats it... ask some questions... make this the first 1000 post thread... if you do, ill send you cheese that makes gerbil post slower when you eat it...

everyone: ever consider throwing bananas at people who dont like to swim?
Jaq
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 4 2003, 12:56 AM)
c'mon people... only 274 more posts... thats it... ask some questions... make this the first 1000 post thread... if you do, ill send you cheese that makes gerbil post slower when you eat it...

Hmm. Now there's an intelligent question.... Now, I've always loved to swim, If I had a choice between growing gills and growing wings, I'd pick gills any day. I don't think I'v ever thrown fresh fruit at people who don't want to wim though. Now a pointed stick? That's another question...

Cheese: Just how bad a poet are you?
Jic: Tell us all about your childhood
Lord of darness: How does that make you feel?
crazi: Uh huh...mmmm. Okay, and how does your mother fit in to all this?

everyone: What sorts of decorations do you have on your bedroom walls?
craziness
but but but......i hate to swim....
LOL@JAQ ABOUT MY MOTHER!
uh...she fits into this because ummmm...she hates swimming and you should all throw banana peels at her
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Jaq @ Apr 4 2003, 12:59 AM)
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 4 2003, 12:56 AM)

Hmm. Now there's an intelligent question.... Now, I've always loved to swim, If I had a choice between growing gills and growing wings, I'd pick gills any day. I don't think I'v ever thrown fresh fruit at people who don't want to wim though. Now a pointed stick? That's another question...

Cheese: Just how bad a poet are you?
Jic: Tell us all about your childhood
Lord of darness: How does that make you feel?
crazi: Uh huh...mmmm. Okay, and how does your mother fit in to all this?

everyone: What sorts of decorations do you have on your bedroom walls?

im actually a terrable poet... but the lead singer of the band im in thinks im good so he has me write the songs (the lazy <grumbles>) im not going to post anything ive written though.... ive only written one good poem about a robot... thats all i will tell you...

i have a poster from the game resident evil 0 and a poster from THE greatest band ever, the aquabats... thats it... umm... i have a few cob webs and a dead mosquito... but those arent decorations...

(also, this is my first time posting a link to a website... so im not sure if it will work or not <crosses fingers>)

jaq: green or blue?
Jaq
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 4 2003, 01:04 AM)
(also, this is my first time posting a link to a website... so im not sure if it will work or not <crosses fingers>)

jaq: green or blue?

Yes.

I'm going to try and post some of the posters I have in my room up here. There oodles. Don't know how to do links, but I'll figure it out... blink.gif
craziness
penguin: who is cooler? you, or yourself?
jaq: what color are your eyes?
cheese is funny
its easy to post a website.. i got it to work... if you like, i can PM the instructions to you...
cheese is funny
QUOTE (craziness @ Apr 4 2003, 01:09 AM)
penguin: who is cooler? you, or yourself?

wheres the none of the above answer? this question doesnt make sense... its too confusing... ummm...
craziness
just pick one
cheese is funny
i cant... both are wrong... umm... yourself? <confused>
Jaq
We're all Mad Here

They Might be Giants partial Flood

M C Eshcher, Hand with Sphere

Ministry of Silly Walks

Dali

This one's small and hard to see

Joni Mitchell

Pablo The old Guitarist

That's it! There's only one I couldn't find. hee hee. It was from 1987 and not exactly what I'd call high art.
Jaq
QUOTE (craziness @ Apr 4 2003, 01:09 AM)
jaq: what color are your eyes?

Red! Blood red! Mwa ha hahahahaha...

Okay, no, my eyes, I think are hazel. Or green. Possibly blue. Okay. I know for certain that they aren't brown. Just a second. Gotta check.

okay, my brother say's they're greeny blue.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Jaq @ Apr 4 2003, 01:18 AM)

awesome pic.. all the rest are confusing... your making my head hurt again jaq...
Jaq
Don't you know that's my job? Eventually your head will explode. eR..I mean..um...nice day out, ain't it?

Did the rest not work? blink.gif
craziness
you are awesome and cool and nice cheese so they would both be right
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Jaq @ Apr 4 2003, 01:21 AM)
Don't you know that's my job? Eventually your head will explode. eR..I mean..um...nice day out, ain't it?

why do both you and jicama want me to feel pain and die even though i love you both? what have i ever done? sad.gif
cheese is funny
QUOTE (craziness @ Apr 4 2003, 01:21 AM)
you are awesome and cool and nice cheese so they would both be right

your too sweet... <hugs crazi>
craziness
i only speak the truth
*hugs cheese*
Jaq
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 4 2003, 01:22 AM)
QUOTE (Jaq @ Apr 4 2003, 01:21 AM)
Don't you know that's my job? Eventually your head will explode.  eR..I mean..um...nice day out, ain't it?

why do both you and jicama want me to feel pain and die even though i love you both? what have i ever done? sad.gif

Ohhh. Poor Cheese. It's not your fault. Do you need a hug? I still love you. I promise your head won't explode any time in the near future.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Jaq @ Apr 4 2003, 01:28 AM)
Do you need a hug?

yes
craziness
LETS PLAY HUG THE CHEESE!!!!!!!!
Jaq
<hugs cheese>

Lucky desert dwelling creature.
diceisdice
~cough~

Cheese! Hug Cheese!

~cough~
Jaq
Spoon! Hug Spoon!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.