Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The 'ask Each Other Questions' Thread!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
gerbilfromhell
NOOOO! SPOON MENACE! (protects self with spooooooooon guaaaaard)
cheese is funny
only 249 more posts...

everyone: if you had the chance to kill gerbil, how would you do it? (the ideas that were given by crazi, darness, jaq and myself on another thread cannot be used)
gerbilfromhell
hmmmmm, probably send myself to antarctica. it'd take a really long time before the fires of hell within me went out and it'd be a really long and painful death all alone in the ice (melts antarctica before ppl get ideas)
craziness
this is my favorite way to kill people. if you ever ask me how to kill someone, this my basic format. but for gerbil, i might make it extra special.

first i will tie him to a chair. then i will eat brownies that smell really good in front of him. laugh.gif
then i will leave him isolated in a white room for 3 days.
i will give him water after 3 days of being isolated because if i didnt he would die, and i want to kill him slowly.
after giving him water, i would amputate his arm. i then would bandage it up nice and new so he wouldnt bleed to death. then, i would wait until he became so starved that he was desperate enough to eat his own rotting arm, which by then will have probably been sitting there for a day or 2. then i would proceed to do this to the next arm. and then the legs. then i would make him watch george bush speeches for 2 days straight. then i would get a mime to come and castrate him with a butchers knife. then the mime would serve him his roasted penis for his last meal. i doubt that it would be a very large meal. then, i would enclose him in the room alone again until he starved to deal.

i am not insane...................... *looks around*
gerbilfromhell
hmmmm (gets restraining order for crazi, moves far far away)
cheese is funny
QUOTE (craziness @ Apr 4 2003, 01:59 AM)
this is my favorite way to kill people. if you ever ask me how to kill someone, this my basic format. but for gerbil, i might make it extra special.

first i will tie him to a chair. then i will eat brownies that smell really good in front of him. laugh.gif
then i will leave him isolated in a white room for 3 days.
i will give him water after 3 days of being isolated because if i didnt he would die, and i want to kill him slowly.
after giving him water, i would amputate his arm. i then would bandage it up nice and new so he wouldnt bleed to death. then, i would wait until he became so starved that he was desperate enough to eat his own rotting arm, which by then will have probably been sitting there for a day or 2. then i would proceed to do this to the next arm. and then the legs. then i would make him watch george bush speeches for 2 days straight. then i would get a mime to come and castrate him with a butchers knife. then the mime would serve him his roasted penis for his last meal. i doubt that it would be a very large meal. then, i would enclose him in the room alone again until he starved to deal.

i am not insane...................... *looks around*

beautiful... simply beautiful... <wipes a tear from his eye>
craziness
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahaha i have scared ratboY! and i got him to admit i am sexy to i so rule this forum. except i think mata finds me a bit annoying. sad.gif
cheese is funny
QUOTE (craziness @ Apr 4 2003, 02:04 AM)
except i think mata finds me a bit annoying. sad.gif

i doubt it...
gerbilfromhell
yep, lotsa things scare me tho. the clouds, the angry voices (they get killed by the devil voices so i'm ok with them), celery.....
craziness
why
cheese is funny
QUOTE (craziness @ Apr 4 2003, 02:05 AM)
why

why do i doubt that mata thinks your annoying? cause ya kick arse... thats why
craziness
well i think im pretty annoyin but i do kick arse too hehe
gerbilfromhell
mata's not annoyed with you. he's annoyed with me cause i'm mean to some of the noobs biggrin.gif
cheese is funny
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Apr 4 2003, 02:08 AM)
mata's not annoyed with you. he's annoyed with me cause i'm mean to some of the noobs biggrin.gif

mean sack of polor bear feces...
gerbilfromhell
i'll take that as a compliment (DENIAL RULES! biggrin.gif )
craziness
oh well, whatever i dun think he likes me though.......maybe im just f@ckin paranoid......
cheese is funny
QUOTE (craziness @ Apr 4 2003, 02:15 AM)
maybe im just f@ckin paranoid......

probebly...
cheese is funny
well... im off to play a game... so i leave with a question as i probebly wont be back on tonight...

everyone: am i the only person that wants this thread to get 1000 posts on it? why does nobody ask questions? why do so few of us answer the few questions that are asked? are you scared of asking questions? why? i dont get it... your all confusing me... ASK QUESTIONS!!! and ANSWER OTHER PEOPLES QUESTIONS!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! <deep breaths> im better...

good night everyone. sweet dreams
craziness
i dont know what to ask!
i dont really care if it gets 1000 or not but whatever
prezgfish
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 4 2003, 03:12 AM)
well... im off to play a game... so i leave with a question as i probebly wont be back on tonight...

everyone: am i the only person that wants this thread to get 1000 posts on it? why does nobody ask questions? why do so few of us answer the few questions that are asked? are you scared of asking questions? why? i dont get it... your all confusing me... ASK QUESTIONS!!! and ANSWER OTHER PEOPLES QUESTIONS!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! <deep breaths> im better...

good night everyone. sweet dreams

A - your the only person i know that wants that

Q - if a polarbear was on acid and was released in the middle of manhatten how long would it take for him to end up in a starbucks
craziness
.03 seconds
CrissiLove
LOL good answer, crazi smile.gif

Question: Do blind people dream? And if they do, do they know what they are seeing??? *assuming they never could see*
MistressAlti
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 3 2003, 08:47 PM)
everyone: if you had the chance to kill gerbil, how would you do it? (the ideas that were given by crazi, darness, jaq and myself on another thread cannot be used)

Bubble in the bloodstream. Only way to go, man.
MistressAlti
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Apr 4 2003, 05:45 PM)
Question: Do blind people dream? And if they do, do they know what they are seeing??? *assuming they never could see*

I suppose you'd have to ask a blind person.
craziness
im sure they dream but i dont know if they see things in their dreams or not maybe if they werent born blind i dunno..........
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 4 2003, 03:12 AM)

Well, you're askin' a whole mess o' questions there, sonny...

As the proud father of this thread, I hope it never dies (take that, so-called 'everlasting thread'!). However, 1000 is not the landmark I hope for - 1337 is the established goal.

Few people ask questions because they are i) lazy, ii) uninspired, iii) both, iv) going to bed, or v) *secret fifth option*.

Few people answer them for the above reasons, and because this thread currently has 26 pages to its name - a daunting prospect for the sporadically present, the noob, or the short of attention span.

I, personally, love asking, and being asked, questions. That's why I started the damn thread.

I understand your frustration, Grasshopper, but you need to focus your energies into a postive force.

Right then - open Q (as I'm not sure who's about at the moment):

Which planet in our solar system would you most like to go to on holiday, why, and who and what would you take with you?
gerbilfromhell
earth, cause i don't have to go anywhere, no one biggrin.gif
leopold
Dunno which planet, but Tara. Def Tara. I'd go ta the ends of the universe wi her...

Ooh, had on - got it! The planet Sauceron 37 in the Blaxtok galaxy in the Theta quadrant. Officially the sauciest of all the planets. An I believe the spiritual home of Sigur Ros... but I could be wrong on that one...
craziness
venus because it is so goddamn beautiful and nobody can realisticly go there and i would take um...... i dont know......
Free Psycho
Mercury cause it's hot and hellish and I claim it for the Take-Over-the-World Clan so that I can send all the people I take over in East there. Kind of like Australia without the kangaroos.
MistressAlti
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Apr 4 2003, 06:57 PM)
Few people ask questions because they are i) lazy, ii) uninspired, iii) both, iv) going to bed, or v) *secret fifth option*.

Now here's the question: What is the "secret fifth option"?
Industrial Kybosh
It's a secret rolleyes.gif

BTW, leo, which part of 'in our solar system' did you not understand? wink.gif I'll let you off, tho, due to good reasons.
leopold
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Apr 5 2003, 02:17 PM)
BTW, leo, which part of 'in our solar system' did you not understand? wink.gif

*cough* erm, I guess I shoulda read the question properly, huh? unsure.gif
LoLo
Leo and Inky.......guns or butter?
leopold
Butter. Guns jus don't spread on toast the same...
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (LoLo @ Apr 5 2003, 07:21 PM)
Leo and Inky.......guns or butter?

Hmm... I appear to have mislaid my copy of 'Fat Of The Land' wink.gif

I seem to recal the answer being 'Guns make us prepared - butter only makes us fat...'

But I'm with leo. I'm not about to put a Magnum in my baked potato...
leopold
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Apr 6 2003, 03:09 PM)
I seem to recal the answer being 'Guns make us prepared - butter only makes us fat...'

Yish InKy - that was on that album an ya almost had it verbatim!

Steel?
Lard?
We have no butter, but I ask you
Would you rather have butter or guns?
Shall we import lard or steel?
Let me tell you
Preparedness makes us powerful
Butter merely makes us fat

(Jus ta show off me ability ta read the cover... oops *cough* I mean "remember it off by heart"... *cough*)

I tried usin a luger ta bake a cake, but it didn't really work...

Guess we're jus fat an unprepared buddy wink.gif laugh.gif
Jaq

Yes. Ye you are. Oh! I gotta question for

everyone: What should you be doing right now?
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (Jaq @ Apr 6 2003, 06:10 PM)
What should you be doing right now?

Not occupying the phoneline, I suppose... but otherwise nothing...

I ain't got nothin' to do... ;_;
cheese is funny

homework.... F@*# that... laugh.gif
Jaq
Answering my own question

Doing the last five pages of a research essay due tomorrow. AGH!
craziness
QUOTE (Jaq @ Apr 6 2003, 01:10 PM)

hmm well....i stayed up kinda late last night (that is what i do on weekeneds thank you) and today my aunt is announcing her engagement formely. (i am not supposed to know about it) and its my dads birthday so my parents and little brother and i (these are the people i currently live with) were all supposed to go to NYC to my grandmas house and meet one of my older brothers and my aunt and her boyfriend and my grandma (of course) and celebrate and be all happy but i missed it because i wanted to sleep and i left my homework over to the last minute..... that is kinda bad isnt it.....
Debaser
everyone:  What should you be doing right now?

either my DT project or making everyone in my house think that i'm not actually using the internet...
CrissiLove
QUOTE (Jaq @ Apr 6 2003, 12:10 PM)

I SHOULD be doing my study guide for my test tomorrow.... but if I wasn't on here chatting the day away, I'd prolly be doing something else altogether wink.gif
Free Psycho
QUOTE (Jaq @ Apr 6 2003, 01:10 PM)

To answer you're first question, I haven't ask any questions yet because one, I have nothing to really ask that I havent already started a thread about and two, nobody's ask me any questions. So there. tongue.gif
As for you're second question, I should REALLY REALLY REALLY be doing my homework, as it is my habit to answer all threads and check emails, etc before I do homework...bad Psycho BAD! sad.gif laugh.gif dry.gif I'm sick...
MAtt
meanwhile i can't read this thread fast enough
prezgfish
are pigeons alowed to eat butter in red square (the place not the drink)
Cthulhu
No, only margerine.
saucy_tara
Low fat or dairy free??? Are pidgeons lactose intolerant??!!! unsure.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Apr 7 2003, 11:47 AM)
Low fat or dairy free??? Are pidgeons lactose intolerant??!!! unsure.gif

probably
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.