Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The 'ask Each Other Questions' Thread!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
Free Psycho
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Apr 12 2003, 06:30 PM)
first of all, you can't have 3 minions. if you could, i'd seize crazi just to prove she's not indestructible. but anyways, personally, i'd go with mistress psycho, it sounds better. but why not make a poll? that's what everyone does when they've got a random, irrelevant question to ask the forum biggrin.gif

excellent idea...

and fine, I will forfeit my unofficial minion...<mumbles> The more the merrier...
gerbilfromhell
good, now you've only got 1 minion (in your sig). now you should make a poll, i need another random, irrelevant thread to post on biggrin.gif
Free Psycho
No, I have two official minions. That's legal! In some states...
gerbilfromhell
no, it's not legal. o, wait, you meant ANTI-minions (i think cause you've got 2 anti-minions in your sig). then yeah, it's ok.... i think..... i really wouldn't know it's impossible for me to get an anti-minion biggrin.gif
Free Psycho
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Apr 12 2003, 06:39 PM)
i really wouldn't know it's impossible for me to get an anti-minion biggrin.gif

Why's that?
SnowyTater
Everyone: What the heck's an anti-minion and anti-n00b and all this stuff, exactly? And why can't there be an anti-onion? sad.gif
Free Psycho
QUOTE (SnowyTater @ Apr 12 2003, 06:42 PM)
Everyone: What the heck's an anti-minion and anti-n00b and all this stuff, exactly? And why can't there be an anti-onion? sad.gif

anti-anything is your second owned thing (like an anti noob means you have two noobs and the anti-noob is the second one) Or something like that. That's how I take it mean. And there aren't anti-onions because no one's invented one yet. Plus I suppose they'd make everyone cry.
SnowyTater
Exactly! Crying-doers dudes would make everything interesting >: ) They could find out everyone's phobias and go around terrorizing them.
But shouldn't an anti-noob be like...anti, as in not a noob, as in adopting a veteran or something tongue.gif And thus an anti-onion could be someone who's really sweet and makes you all happy but not to the point where you cry. And there should be Popes to adopt as well! huh.gif
Free Psycho
QUOTE (SnowyTater @ Apr 12 2003, 06:48 PM)
Exactly! Crying-doers dudes would make everything interesting >: ) They could find out everyone's phobias and go around terrorizing them.
But shouldn't an anti-noob be like...anti, as in not a noob, as in adopting a veteran or something tongue.gif And thus an anti-onion could be someone who's really sweet and makes you all happy but not to the point where you cry. And there should be Popes to adopt as well! huh.gif

LMAO-adopt a pope! and an onion while you're at it! I agree with the anti point, that's what I thought too, but it doesn't seem to reflect what is actually going on. OK I'm no longer making sense. Ask crazi-she knows everything.
SnowyTater
Because there's a fine line between genius and insanity unsure.gif . Uh oh kudos to crazi then, don't think I've met that one yet though.
craziness
laugh.gif i know everything!
ph34r.gif /\/\3!!!!!!!
Free Psycho
You still haven't answered her question yet Yoda (because I mean really, who's smarter than Yoda?)
Or is it because you don't know the answer? blink.gif <cues weird mystery-dun-dun music. You know what I mean>
SnowyTater
Oh my god she like...psychically showed up right when we were talking about her too ohmy.gif *bows down and worships and makes false idols of chocolate and gold foil and even caramel in the middle and stuff*

Aha, but no one can wield a light saber like Yoda, oooh.
craziness
ok i am god.
so what was the question?
Free Psycho
QUOTE (SnowyTater @ Apr 12 2003, 07:06 PM)
Oh my god she like...psychically showed up right when we were talking about her too ohmy.gif *bows down and worships and makes false idols of chocolate and gold foil and even caramel in the middle and stuff*

Aha, but no one can wield a light saber like Yoda, oooh.

Are you talking about me or crazi? I don't approve of talking about me when I'm not here. Bad noob. Although I do like the idea of chocolate idols with carmel...mmmmmm...care-a-mel...

My noob wants to know what does anti-noob/minion mean and why don't we have anti-onions. I did kind of answer that one, right snowy?
SnowyTater
Okay holy thoueth one.

Is a peanut a SEED? Because people were tripping me out at school yesterday saying it was because it will GROW something, I guess more peanuts. And they said that ALL nuts are seeds but I've never seen someone sticking like a roasted almond or anything in the ground and it sprouting a plantation, you know? And if it's a seed then it's also a bean which makes it a fruit according to that great magical fruit song, so does that mean all fruits are seeds as well? And a tomato is both a fruit AND a vegetable according to some, so there's further link, so now vegetables are seeds as well? So the only friggin thing that's NOT a seed and NOT growing things is berries, right? Then HOW do we get berry bushes? And where are the SEEDS needed to grow TREES, you can't stick a plank in the ground and it grow something. I'm so confused.

EDIT: And no, I wasn't talking about you Mistress tongue.gif
craziness
peanuts are lagomes. or something like that.
SnowyTater
What's a lagome? *needs that crying smiley again*

How can a forum not have a crying smiley, I'm so disappointed in you Mata. Oh but this one's classic and fantastic ohmy.gif
Free Psycho
QUOTE (SnowyTater @ Apr 12 2003, 07:15 PM)
EDIT: And no, I wasn't talking about you Mistress tongue.gif

Phew-I would have had issues if I had to eat my own idol self. But since it's not...<munches on craziness idol with care-a-mel (mmmmmmm) and reads thread> And there is a crying smiley face. Click show all at the bottom when writing in box-thing.
craziness
excuse me, its spelled legume. sorry! legume at dictionary.com
SnowyTater
WHICH part's the pod though? The shell part, so that makes the actual peanut the seed, or the peanut is a pod so there's something inside that's the seed. In that case what's the shell's purpose in life, doesn't it get a title? sad.gif Don't make me shoot these dictionary people...but they have a fancy little pronunciation key...that's pretty cool, nevermind. Imagine having to go through every word in the english language pronouncing all of them just for a stupid website and like...one hundred bucks pay, ech.

I had tried show all, I still don't see it sad.gif I suppose I'm blindeded. Oi!
Free Psycho
LMAO-you just did it twice in one posting silly!!
SnowyTater
That's just FROWNING, I need a bawling horribly sad depressing gushing-of-blueness smiley frowney thing with brownies and peanut SEEDS on top.
Free Psycho
QUOTE (SnowyTater @ Apr 12 2003, 07:30 PM)
That's just FROWNING, I need a bawling horribly sad depressing gushing-of-blueness smiley frowney thing with brownies and peanut SEEDS on top.

...well then no, I don't suppose you'd find one there....
SnowyTater
Mr. Snaffleburger says it's time to create more smilies out of cheap sweatshop labor people for maximum profits that the little kids will buy, starting with a crying smiley blink.gif Oh but I get it, it's like a civilization that doesn't have words like 'sad' and 'depressed' in their vocabulary, don't create words for the concepts so people wouldn't ever GET sad and depressed *gasp* Mata is such a genius.
craziness
QUOTE (SnowyTater @ Apr 12 2003, 08:28 PM)
WHICH part's the pod though? The shell part, so that makes the actual peanut the seed, or the peanut is a pod so there's something inside that's the seed. In that case what's the shell's purpose in life, doesn't it get a title? sad.gif Don't make me shoot these dictionary people...but they have a fancy little pronunciation key...that's pretty cool, nevermind. Imagine having to go through every word in the english language pronouncing all of them just for a stupid website and like...one hundred bucks pay, ech.

I had tried show all, I still don't see it sad.gif I suppose I'm blindeded. Oi!

you know the part of the peanut that you actually eat? you know how there are 2 halves to it and stuff? well if you split them, and you look at it closely, you can see the seed-like part! we learned about this in science, we got to like disect beans and they told us about it, and beans are also legumes so they are similar like that HOW THE HELL DO I KNOW THIS STUFF?
Free Psycho
LOL-because you're Yoda's prodegy child, but much less green.
craziness
ooo i like that title
*claps*
*pats freephysco on the head* wub.gif good child
Free Psycho
QUOTE (craziness @ Apr 12 2003, 07:52 PM)
ooo i like that title
*claps*
*pats freephysco on the head* wub.gif good child

<meows, then stops> Wait a minute. I'm older than you! Do you have any idea how long it took me to get people to stop calling me child?! <spazes> AND WHY IS MY GARBAGE CAN MAKING THAT WEIRD NOISE?!! <twitches> Really, I'm fine...
gerbilfromhell
y'know, this thread actually stayed on topic until this page, but you ruined it's staying-on-topicnish. DO YOU HEAR ME! RUIIIIIINED IT! mad.gif
Free Psycho
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Apr 12 2003, 07:55 PM)
y'know, this thread actually stayed on topic until this page, but you ruined it's staying-on-topicnish. DO YOU HEAR ME! RUIIIIIINED IT! mad.gif

Is that like your classic line or what? What's the point of asking questions, when only certain people answer them and then they never question you back, thus breaking the cycle. And BTW-where are you're contributions to keeping this thread on topic?? Hmmmmm??!
SnowyTater
But we were still clarying my question ohmy.gif *whines*...

Everyone: Why is gerbil grumpy, can we do a prefrontal lobotomy? >: )

I was gonna have to disect a turtle or something in my biology class last year but thank god we never did, don't know why, probably the school ran out of budget money or something xD Oh but in fourth grade the CLIMB kids dissected sharks, eww sad.gif
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ Apr 13 2003, 12:58 AM)

Is that like your classic line or what? What's the point of asking questions, when only certain people answer them and then they never question you back, thus breaking the cycle. And BTW-where are you're contributions to keeping this thread on topic?? Hmmmmm??!

i used to ask questions, and answer them, but then i stopped gettin asked questions and you can't ask a question if you don't answer one first (or at least that's how it was SUPOSSED TO BE!)
craziness
ok, i call you adult then. i have no right to call anyone here child, i am the youngest. BUT NONE OF YOU ARE THE SPAWN OF YODA SO HA! i like threads that stay on topic.
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (SnowyTater @ Apr 13 2003, 12:58 AM)
But we were still clarying my question ohmy.gif *whines*...

Everyone: Why is gerbil grumpy, can we do a prefrontal lobotomy? >: )

I was gonna have to disect a turtle or something in my biology class last year but thank god we never did, don't know why, probably the school ran out of budget money or something xD Oh but in fourth grade the CLIMB kids dissected sharks, eww sad.gif

i was actually being very nice today, until about 10 minutes ago. i'll be nice again now biggrin.gif
Free Psycho
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Apr 12 2003, 08:01 PM)
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ Apr 13 2003, 12:58 AM)

i used to ask questions, and answer them, but then i stopped gettin asked questions and you can't ask a question if you don't answer one first (or at least that's how it was SUPOSSED TO BE!)

EXACTLY, therefore it isn't OUR fault-we're the unpopular victims that no one cares to answer/ask questions to. Thus, it not being my fault. <smiles innocently>

And yes, snowy, we should (even though I'm not sure I know what it is or want to know), but no, I don't know why he's grumpy. PMS?
SnowyTater
New question: What's a grattling? smile.gif
Free Psycho
QUOTE (craziness @ Apr 12 2003, 08:02 PM)
ok, i call you adult then. i have no right to call anyone here child, i am the youngest. BUT NONE OF YOU ARE THE SPAWN OF YODA SO HA! i like threads that stay on topic.

Which I dubbed you, thank you very much. biggrin.gif I have to go eat dinner now, though. Ciao.
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (SnowyTater @ Apr 13 2003, 01:04 AM)
New question: What's a grattling? smile.gif

finally,a question for me. grating=baby/child
so i will guzzle your gratlings=I WILL EAT YOUR BABIES!

everyone:if you asked a random person on the street if you were insane, what would he/she say? biggrin.gif
craziness
"go away"
gerbilfromhell
lol you live in a very nice area laugh.gif
Free Psycho
craziness-if you're yoda's prodegy child, don't you get freaked out that the force is always following you? Is that not considered stalking?

snowy-no really, what is prefrontal lobotomy? I never liked science...

gerbil-what would you do if some random person tickled you and ran away?
gerbilfromhell
i'd eat him/her
everyone: WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUU?
Free Psycho
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Apr 12 2003, 09:57 PM)
i'd eat him/her
everyone: WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUU?

<blinks> I'm here. Can't you see me?
gerbilfromhell
i'm talkin to everyone who ISN'T here. DER! tongue.gif
CrissiLove
everyone: if a turtle loses it's shell... is it considered naked or homeless?
craziness
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ Apr 12 2003, 10:56 PM)
[color=green]craziness-if you're yoda's prodegy child, don't you get freaked out that the force is always following you?  Is that not considered stalking?[color]

oh the force? i only let them follow me because they give me money. if they didnt, i could easily use my knowlegde to simply wipe them all out.

free physco-if i am yodas prodigy child, who the hell is my mother? who would have sex with yoda??? ewwwwwww! and anyways, who would yoda be willing to let concive his child???
LoLo
QUOTE (craziness @ Apr 12 2003, 07:08 PM)
[color=green]craziness-if you're yoda's prodegy child, don't you get freaked out that the force is always following you? Is that not considered stalking?[color]

oh the force? i only let them follow me because they give me money. if they didnt, i could easily use my knowlegde to simply wipe them all out.

free physco-if i am yodas prodigy child, who the hell is my mother? who would have sex with yoda??? ewwwwwww! and anyways, who would yoda be willing to let concive his child???

I gave yoda a bj. haha You could be my daughter, but you're too well adjusted to be that.
Free Psycho
QUOTE (craziness @ Apr 12 2003, 10:08 PM)
craziness-if you're yoda's prodegy child, don't you get freaked out that the force is always following you? Is that not considered stalking?[color]

[COLOR=purple]One of the weird alien chicks on the council cause I mean, how else would she get there? And LoLo, that's just nasty. rolleyes.gif You can't get pregnat from a bj anyway, so how could crazi be your child?
Free Psycho
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Apr 12 2003, 10:08 PM)
everyone: if a turtle loses it's shell... is it considered naked or homeless?

Well, it's definatly cold...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.