Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wish Me (x)
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3
craziness
i hate being american dry.gif
Jaq
QUOTE (craziness @ Mar 27 2003, 09:52 PM)

Why?
talking to faeries
QUOTE (craziness @ Mar 27 2003, 09:52 PM)

whys that?
leopold
QUOTE (Jaq @ Mar 27 2003, 09:50 PM)
You (people from the UK) have such nice slangs for people from different regions. Not us though. noooo. Newfies and stubble jumpers, wanna be Americans and Quebecois (okay, that one's not so bad rolleyes.gif )

Yeah, we have loads of em... brummies, scousers, cockneys, geordies, woollybacks, yonners, yokels... the list is endless. Ish.
craziness
most americans suck
most americans are stupid
most of the world hates america because most of us are stupid
george bush is american
america symbolises everything i hate
americans are the only people who insist on not using metric and calling soccer football
our money is stupid too
we think we own the world
we suck
our politicians suck
america is crap
etc........
i could go on

i dont blame almost everyone else hating us. i hate us too!
spuglet
oh a mancunian. thats ok then! me dads from manchester, afflecks palace rocks!

dont sack me already!!! please! my first recognised role and everything!
Jaq
Oh... Alright then.
talking to faeries
ok..thats a long list
craziness
how do you not hate america. we are so hateable. i hate america.
talking to faeries
I don't know..I don't know any Americans personally, although I do think that George Bush is a bit of a twat
Jaq
I hate the politics of America and the social systems and gun control and the widening gap between wealthy and poor in America the need to control the world and the arrogance that the politicians have concerning the UN. But I don't hate Americans. The majority of Americans can't be held responsible for the system that they're living in.
spuglet
not alone craziness i also hate my homeland of england.
go anti patriotism
Jaq
*small voice* I like Canada
craziness
a bit?????
we didnt even ELECT that MOFO!
even us americans arent that stupid!
what other country would declare war without UN support??????? WHAT OTHER COUNTRY IS THAT F@CKING ARROGANT!
Jaq
I think you'll receive nothing but support here.
leopold
Speak fer yaself spuggy - I like England. Pity we're run by a grinnin moron tho...

America is like the school bully - big enough ta throw its weight around an too young ta know any better.

Every American I know is cool tho. I think I been lucky ta meet the nice ones. Even in NJ... biggrin.gif
craziness
you have only met cool americans because you havent met many americans. and you have only met cool americans because most uncool americans dont like the internet besides email, actually, they think the internet is just email and shopping.
leopold
I coulda met more, but I look fer the telltale signs. Like ones that shout all the time, wear stoopid hats an have cameras. Oh, an ones that come over here. Look, I live nearly 300 miles from London, why in the name of bloo fook would I know yer friend from Putney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jaq
Heh! That reminds of a beer commercial we have in Canada. There is a party and a guy is talking with a girl.
Girl (bright and chipper) So! You're from Canada?
Guy: Yup
Girl: Do you know Joe? He's from Canada....he works in an office.
Guy: Oh yeah Office Joe. Yeah. He's dead.
gerbilfromhell
that commercial makes me want to buy lots of beer (SARCASM, FOR THE SLOWER ONES)
Industrial Kybosh
My lovely thread! It's broken!

As you may have gathered, I'm back for the weekend.

Still no job, and there's a bloke in Gravity who looks suspiciously new...

Fah!

There's still Another World to hope for. Plus some leads on other jobs around - such as a new branch of Gamestation (again, discount go WOOT!) and an admin job for nPower (no discount, but markedly better wage...).

I'm going to break something - or someone - if I don't get employed soon... mad.gif
leopold
Welcome back InKy!

Bad luck about the jobs, man... summat'll turn up for ya... If ya need anyone smitin jus gimme a call laugh.gif
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (Jaq @ Mar 27 2003, 10:06 PM)
I hate the politics of America and the social systems and gun control and the widening gap between wealthy and poor in America the need to control the world and the arrogance that the politicians have concerning the UN. But I don't hate Americans. The majority of Americans can't be held responsible for the system that they're living in.

i hate america. i really hate it. well, not america in general, just the way it is now. i'm allowed to say this cause i live there. i DON'T blame the republican party. i blame certain republicans (the ones in power right now) for MOST BUT DEFINITELLY NOT ALL of our country's current problems. i'm one of the few ppl i know who can actually talk about politics to a conservative and not start ranting at him. nothin wrong with supportin george bush. i just want to know...... WHY THE HELL WOULD ANYONE SUPPORT HIM?
Industrial Kybosh
I'm going off to do other things again tomorrow - cat sitting, as it happens.

So no MataForum for me dry.gif

Further talk of trout-slapping, marbles, crazi's slut ear and the Mighty Banhammer shall be put on hold wink.gif

I'll be back as soon as I can, but I don't know when that'll be.

Much love and respec'.

And one more thing -

/me hugs MissyA
leopold
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Apr 9 2003, 02:57 PM)
I'm going off to do other things again tomorrow - cat sitting, as it happens.

An if that wasn't crushin enough for ya, I'm not gunna be around either... all me "real life" mates are gettin really worried about me gettin a monitor tan an carpal tunnel from bein in here, so they're draggin me away from me puter an round ta their house ta play.... puter games!!!

Gor, I'm so sad I even make ME weep sad.gif

Dun miss me too much now wink.gif biggrin.gif
Industrial Kybosh
I've just found out that the house I'm going to tomorrow has Digital telly...

Guess I won't be leaving the house, then... cept to buy beer and fags, natch...

Take my PS2 along, and I'm never gonna need human contact... *L*
wolfbane
No human contact....that's good

*has to go to work tomorrow*
ravein
brother.. I understand your joy.. my gf is gone all week.. I have the PS2- Xbox and Dreamcast all hooked up to the surrond sound and all I do is play and eat fabulous junk food and drink beer.. and chain smoke.. i am so happy I could cry... I did stop and watch a old kung fu movie last night ...

PS america sucks.. dont get me going.. and most americans are dicks..
Industrial Kybosh
Right then...

Off in a few minutes, for a few days - possibly weeks, who knows...

I wish my life would sort itself out...

BTW, people in chat - I was intending to leave ages ago - I just got caught up in the threads. Don't think I was trying to ditch you! wink.gif
Smallsam
*clings to Inky*
Nooo, dont leave!
Industrial Kybosh
Sorry, sam... those cats won't look after themselves...

Believe me, I've tried! Ever seen a cat try to use a tin opener? Messy...

On another thought, why has MissyA never posted in this thread?

Hmph... Maybe she's not as concerned for my wellbeing as she suggests...

Meh! Whatever. She's still cute...
Smallsam
O la la. wink.gif
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (Smallsam @ Apr 10 2003, 01:33 AM)
O la la. wink.gif

Still in French prostitute mode, sam? wink.gif

*heh heh*
Smallsam
Damn straight I am!
Gotta get into character. happy.gif
Industrial Kybosh
blink.gif How into character were you thinking of getting? Only I think I've got a few Euros lying around somewhere...

Seriously though, I can't wait around for MistressAlti to say goodbye - I'm sure she'll miss me deep down...

See y'all in a few!
MistressAlti
Goodbye, InKy... take care of yourself... >bites lip as tear rolls down cheek<
Smallsam
sad.gif
That makes me sad, she just missed him...
Industrial Kybosh
I slipped back in for a second - good thing too, eh?

I'll miss you too, Missy...

*hugs*
MistressAlti
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Apr 9 2003, 09:04 PM)
I slipped back in for a second - good thing too, eh?

I'll miss you too, Missy...

*hugs*

>hugs back<
CrissiLove
Okay... so I'm a little late in finding this thread-as both Inky and Leopold are already gone... but I'll miss you both!!!
wolfbane
Good luck with job things Inky. We'll miss yooooo!!
MistressAlti
>misses InKy<
>tear glistens in the far corner of one eye, then spills over slowly<
>as head hangs, tear drops from eye and falls to the floor<
leopold
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Apr 11 2003, 05:25 AM)
>misses InKy<
>tear glistens in the far corner of one eye, then spills over slowly<
>as head hangs, tear drops from eye and falls to the floor<

Awwwwwww, poor missy... sad.gif

/me gives missy a hug

I know it's not the same, but if ever ya need one, yer fave accented e-pimp is always on hand. Apart from last night, obviously, but ya get the point...

Go Inky!!! Get that job dude!!
MistressAlti
QUOTE (leopold @ Apr 11 2003, 01:18 PM)
[Awwwwwww, poor missy... sad.gif

/me gives missy a hug

I know it's not the same, but if ever ya need one, yer fave accented e-pimp is always on hand. Apart from last night, obviously, but ya get the point...

Go Inky!!! Get that job dude!!

Thanks, leo, but you're right, it just isn't the same... plus I promised InKy not to get involved with the other men while he's gone.

Don't go getting married to leo while I'm gone (like every other girl on these forums seems to be doing...)

I know I can trust ya...  wink.gif

>smiles sadly<
leopold
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Apr 12 2003, 06:47 PM)
Thanks, leo, but you're right, it just isn't the same... plus I promised InKy not to get involved with the other men while he's gone.

I know missy, I know - I been missin my Tara too... *snif* sad.gif

I'm not plannin on cultivatin anythin babe, jus offerin a friendly hug/shoulder/whatever... I couldn't do that to Inky twice anyways (even tho he seems ta think I would, the cheeky monkey rolleyes.gif )
LoLo
I miss Inky too, he's one of the people on here that makes this a place that is truly fun to be.

Come back Inky!

**flashes forum**
CrissiLove
I miss Inky too.... a piece of our knighthood circle (um... triangle..?) is missing sad.gif
craziness
i miss my brobro sad.gif
i also miss my e-sister sad.gif
LoLo
You'll just have to watch my back in his absense Crissi. lol
CrissiLove
true, I'll do that LoLo smile.gif would have anyways... cause that's just what friends are for...
biggrin.gif <<<Look@cheesygrin LOL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.