Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This Is Me
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Pikasyuu
Got a picture of my new nosering.

:P
rabbit
Cuteness.
craziness
QUOTE (syuu @ Aug 12 2003, 01:42 AM)

tongue.gif

*envies you* i want a nosering but my parents wont let me. oh well, one day.... lol.... anyways, just wondering, did it hurt? how did they pierce it? tell me everything!
vicrawr
Mmmm sexay...yum laugh.gif biggrin.gif wink.gif
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (craziness @ Aug 12 2003, 06:59 PM)
QUOTE (syuu @ Aug 12 2003, 01:42 AM)

:P

*envies you* i want a nosering but my parents wont let me. oh well, one day.... lol.... anyways, just wondering, did it hurt? how did they pierce it? tell me everything!

I did it meself. My parent said she wouldn't support or pay for anyone piercing anything, so I pierced both my nose and lip by myself. :\ They've both turned out well. But look! I'm a towelhead! XD
rabbit
I wish I could pierce my own self, but I'm too paranoid to do so. Plus, that snit ( yes, I make up my own curse words tongue.gif ) has to hurt.
rabbit
These are pictures of Jenocide, my sexy mamma. biggrin.gif tongue.gif

http://zerolevel.craftedreams.net/jen_026.bmp
http://zerolevel.craftedreams.net/jen_027.bmp
Jenocide
My cute widdle bunny wabbit <33333
rabbit
QUOTE (Jenocide @ Aug 13 2003, 11:27 PM)
My cute widdle bunny wabbit <33333

I am so luv'd. rolleyes.gif
cheese is funny
wow, we have one cute member join (thats you, rabbit) and you bring along another cute member... wow... <drools at all the sexyness>
Pikasyuu
Okay. So.. I'm submitting a new album pic, and I have three visions of horridness. x.x; anyone wanna' tell me which should go? sorry x_X *The dot is my actual lipring. Not the injury o_o dont worry.. that's gone.

MistressAlti
depends on what look you're going for: cute, cuter, or cutest? tongue.gif
Pikasyuu
Bite me, bite me, and bite me. >_>

Nah, I love you Missy. You boost my ego when it's in the swamp. x.x I dunno.. the best I guess. eurgh.
Industrial Kybosh
Once again, syuu confounds all my expectations by looking more gorgeous than ever...

I like the second one best, methinks, although the smile in the third is beyond cute...
Rattgirl
*sighs* man, when it comes to cuteness I'm not even in the running. Syuu, you are too friggin' adorable for words. If I were les or a guy, I'd be drooling into my cheerios. As it is, I can just sit here and go "Damn!"

tongue.gif
Pikasyuu
what are you TALKING about? I've seen your fam album picture. o.O you are one of the CUTEST girls here. I'm dead serious. x_x; I'd obnoxiously hit on you if I talked to you more. As it is, I can just say rooowr a lot at it. XD
Rattgirl
awwwww happy.gif thanks!!!! Now I feel all fuzzy smile.gif How 'bout we just agree that we're two of the most adorable forumites in existence so we don't have to keep thwapping each other for saying we're not? *bounces an eyebrow suggestively*
Pikasyuu
- Giggles - :P Okie dokie, cutie. kekekeke.
Sarah the Spider
GOD Syuu you're so fecking cute...I mean that...I like the second picture best, though! ((Your picture on my binder actually gets quite a few comments. Uh huh. You sexy thing LoL wink.gif)

And my lovely daughter Goddess of Whee be quite adorable too. happy.gif

Such cuteness...everywhere in MataLand...such a pretty place we are! biggrin.gif
leopold
Absolutely... wheee is gorgeous, it hasta be said! smile.gif

An syuu - how can I chooooooooose??????? It's so difficult! I think I agree wi inkles though... the second one.
antagony
Look, it's meeee! I'm not very photogenic, and this is actually one of the best pictures I could find... god, I look young.

Yeah, it's a big picture. I've actually shrunk it quite a bit from its original size... damn digital cameras. And I look better in person. Really.
Jaq
Did anyone else look at the title and think "in grade nine baby. THis is me in grade nine." Or is that just me?

also. Bad Jaq no spam!
Rattgirl
QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Sep 1 2003, 09:01 PM)
GOD Syuu you're so fecking cute...I mean that...I like the second picture best, though! ((Your picture on my binder actually gets quite a few comments. Uh huh. You sexy thing LoL wink.gif)

And my lovely daughter Goddess of Whee be quite adorable too. happy.gif

Such cuteness...everywhere in MataLand...such a pretty place we are! biggrin.gif

welllll....I'd LIKE to say "Of course I'm a cutie, look at my mommie, I inherited her cuteness genes!" But unless I count a fairy on a toadstool, I don't know what my mommie looks like!!!!!!!!!!!! ohmy.gif dry.gif sad.gif But I bet she's really cute.....I bet she has brown bouncy hair and pretty laughing eyes and a really happy smile that makes people stop and go, "Wow...she's really happy!"....and I bet if Spike ever saw her he'd just flip right over and fall to her feet begging her to forgive him for not having met her earlier......

*grin*
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (antagony @ Sep 3 2003, 01:38 AM)
Look, it's meeee! I'm not very photogenic, and this is actually one of the best pictures I could find... god, I look young.

Yeah, it's a big picture. I've actually shrunk it quite a bit from its original size... damn digital cameras. And I look better in person. Really.

You have the sexiest profile ever. I hope you don't mind I licked my monitor there. o_O Yes, I did brush my teef. >) minty monitor!
CommieBastard
Aidan's posting her pictures, yay! Aidan's cute. What does your hair look like now, by the way?

Syuu - while all three are seven shades of sexy and you are clearly some kind of pagan goddess of HOT, I'll have to go with the second one.
Polocrunch
LoLo, that is seriously disturbing.
But he does have a very cool voice.
OK, I forgive you.
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Sep 3 2003, 09:40 PM)
LoLo, that is seriously disturbing.
But he does have a very cool voice.
OK, I forgive you.

Quote, bitch! Don't make me scroll through the whole damn thread looking for one single LoLo comment!
Polocrunch
Oh my, I have disturbed the sleeping dragon that is COMMIEBASTARD.
I most sincerely apologise, bitch.
Look at the top of the last page.

EDIT.
Pikasyuu
Sleeping dragon? That's kinky. Mrowr.
CommieBastard
QUOTE (antagony @ Sep 2 2003, 01:38 PM)

How come I never see the good pictures of you? You post this amazing piece of wonderfulness on a message board, and I get sent one of you waking up with a hangover.

...If anyone wants to see that, I'd be happy to host it biggrin.gif
Polocrunch
OK, well sleeping dragon wasn't meant to be kinky, but if that's the way you like it, baby....

wink.gif
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Sep 4 2003, 10:03 AM)
QUOTE (antagony @ Sep 2 2003, 01:38 PM)

How come I never see the good pictures of you? You post this amazing piece of wonderfulness on a message board, and I get sent one of you waking up with a hangover.

...If anyone wants to see that, I'd be happy to host it :D

Yes please. .-.
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Sep 4 2003, 10:04 AM)
OK, well sleeping dragon wasn't meant to be kinky, but if that's the way you like it, baby....

;)

Sure is. Grr. =) What, you don't find sleeping dragons in the form of our dear lovely commiebastard just mad sexy? Crazy foo'!
CommieBastard
QUOTE (syuu @ Sep 3 2003, 10:05 PM)

...If anyone wants to see that, I'd be happy to host it biggrin.gif

Yes please. .-.

Nah, that would be mean of me. Aidan's evil sister Hamster Girl sent it to me, and I put it as my wallpaper biggrin.gif It's really not a very good photo, she looks much better in person (and in the above pic - and she says she's not photogenic! Ha!)
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Sep 4 2003, 10:10 AM)
QUOTE (syuu @ Sep 3 2003, 10:05 PM)

...If anyone wants to see that, I'd be happy to host it :D

Yes please. .-.

Nah, that would be mean of me. Aidan's evil sister Hamster Girl sent it to me, and I put it as my wallpaper :D It's really not a very good photo, she looks much better in person (and in the above pic - and she says she's not photogenic! Ha!)

Seriously! Geez, she's hawt. x_x;; That's what I have to say on that.
CommieBastard
QUOTE (syuu @ Sep 3 2003, 10:18 PM)

And single. By the way.
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Sep 4 2003, 10:22 AM)
QUOTE (syuu @ Sep 3 2003, 10:18 PM)

And single. By the way.

Say, which way(s) does she swing?
CommieBastard
QUOTE (syuu @ Sep 3 2003, 10:25 PM)

Both ways, as it happens.

Can't wait till she sees this thread tomorrow...
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Sep 4 2003, 10:27 AM)
QUOTE (syuu @ Sep 3 2003, 10:25 PM)

Both ways, as it happens.

Can't wait till she sees this thread tomorrow...

Oh reaaaaaaaaally? >_>

Neither can I. XD
CommieBastard
Screw that, I'm e-mailing this to her biggrin.gif
antagony
Well now... *blushes* I post the one picture of me ever taken, and now people think I'm cute! This is definitely a good day.
CommieBastard
QUOTE (antagony @ Sep 4 2003, 10:59 AM)
Well now... *blushes* I post the one picture of me ever taken, and now people think I'm cute! This is definitely a good day.

Not just people. Syuu. Goddess of sexy.
And it's not the only picture of you ever taken. I have another as my wallpaper. Want me to post it?
antagony
Right. I meant to say the only *good* picture of me ever taken, but didn't because I can't type. If you post that picture I'll kill you.

And yes, Syuu is the goddess of sexy.
CommieBastard
QUOTE (antagony @ Sep 5 2003, 12:03 AM)
If you post that picture I'll kill you.

Death threats - the foundation of a lasting friendship. biggrin.gif
antagony
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Sep 6 2003, 01:18 AM)
QUOTE (antagony @ Sep 5 2003, 12:03 AM)
If you post that picture I'll kill you.

Death threats - the foundation of a lasting friendship. biggrin.gif

Of course they are. Just ask any of my friends.

Still trying to figure out this whole quoting thing...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.