Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Bit Of Everything
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
NoName4444
Eh, after reading lots of various threads, I figured it'd be easiest to put my two cents into one post.

For a new Mr.Snaffleburger episode, I think seeing his kids would be awsome. True, they'd just be smaller versions of him, but a bow for the girl would be nice smile.gif. If possible, they'd need "smaller" voices too, something less deep.

::sigh:: The t-shirts are so cool, but its a shame Cafe press doesn't print on black. A new lgg and Mr. Snaffleburger would both be awsome. If only I had more money... (hehe, I think the people posting have a "no money" theme going. Something Mr. Snaffleburger could address?).

And for my own wish, it'd be really cool (and I don't think tooo time consuming) if you made some backgrounds and the like out of your animations. Having a lgg background on my comp would be awsome.
gerbilfromhell
you can make get a mr. snaffleburger comp. background by using one of the pics of him in the 'little images for journals/avatars etc.'
Mata
These are things that I'm hoping to find time to do.

Believe me when I say that I work most hours of the day and I'll get around to those things when I can. At the moment making animations is the priority!
craziness
i have some money...one day i will buy a mr snaffleburger shirt i promise....i just havent really gotten around to it yet...i have to figure out how you buy clothes the right size on the internet first
Emilyfic
Once you get a shirt(s), flaunt it! It is soooo much fun to wear my LGG shirt into Hot Topic where they don't have her and have never heard of her, and get all these people with dreadlocks and noserings cluster around dorky little me. Ah, power. Mata, I thank thee.
NoName4444
WOW, that's such a goood idea. ::sigh:: $30 dollars and saving up enough to live in an appartment next semester, and I'm set. If only appartments weren't so dang expensive... Oh well, one day I'll get to play with the minds of people in hot topic, one day...
Mata
I did offer them to Hot Topic about eight months ago but they weren't interested.

The t-shirt side of things takes up a lot of my time so I'm hoping that a company might take over the distribution of them soon. Admittedly it will mean that there are more out there, but it'll also mean that I have more time to concentrate on the animations.
SuperKathoid
i feel poopy..

i still dont have a shirt... unsure.gif

time to throw things at me and call me a dork,

but i promise, soon enough, I too will freak out people at hot topic. im so excited!!
gerbilfromhell
i think mata should make mr. snaffleburger cola because it has more hypoglusoril than other colas and that makes it 133t
craziness
hot topic-icky.
mata, you may be surprised to learn, but a large percentage of my grade has viewed your website. this scares me, especially since non of them know that they never wouldve heard of it if they didnt have me. and today when i told someone i could smell their brains, he and all of his friends knew what i was refering to! ahhh! scary. if hot topic bought the shirts, then they would sell out. dont let the other side sell out! oh please oh please!
LadyDarkPeach
I really want alot of your shirts so i have to save up my money... alot of money... Not many people know about your site at my school, but I am spreading it around... like butter...on bread...::goes to the kitchen:: ph34r.gif
Gemmei
Hah, and who told you of this site? Joe of course, so wouldnt it be Joe who is spreading the word like butter? stumped ya there, did i? huh? huh? ph34r.gif
craziness
i love all people named joe therefore i love you. yay. be happy.
LoLo
Did you know it's virtually free to live in a cardboard box in some alleyway? You may use this tip in ideas on how to save up for the shirts. Of course it's really hard to get an internet connection in a cardboard box, and to keep the other bums on the street from stealing your computer, which would make it then rather hard to buy the shirts cause one could not get on the internet to order them. Ok I'm rambling.
NoName4444
Unless you live in a cardboard box community! Wow, no utilies, no running water, no refridgerator, it'd be great!!!! You'd have to run a long extension cord underground to steal power from somewhere for the computers, but besides that...! ph34r.gif
LadyDarkPeach
sad.gif but i already live in my house... i just need to get a job... at borders... where they have books, coffee, italian sodas and internet connections! laugh.gif BWA HA HA HA!
LoLo
You might be able to find all those things as well being a cardboard box bum! You would be amazed what people throw away in the trash.

I love the idea of the cardboard box community. I was thinking about it later, and yeah you could probably sneak connections underground or what not. Think of the cardboard community watch group that could get going too.

Hell I think it could even become a whole elite place. It looks like a cardboard box community on the outside, but then you enter and find a whole palace (for lack of a better term) where the hubcap wall art shines, and everything is free. Who would know the better to enter such a cardboard box utopia, they would all just think from the outside that it was crap; a place where only lowly homeless bums go to hang.

What an idea, I think I'll start one right now in the alley nearby. Skrew mooching off my mom until I get out of school!
gerbilfromhell
personally, i'd rather be a rich greedy person than live in a cardbord box community. what happens if it rains a lot? or if a rabid mongoose attacks? or if people throw flaming toilet paper at you? exactly.....
craziness
yes but where do you get the money to be a greedy rich person? this is why i am becoming a lawyer! you get paid to yell at people and the (american) constitution isnt that hard to read is it....? oo yeah and you can charge like $500 an hour if you want and dumbasses will pay you for it....when im a lawer i will buy out all of matas shirt stock with one hours pay HAHAHA...but it requires a lot of colllege and such. bah, its worth it..... rolleyes.gif
gerbilfromhell
have fun, conformist. or you could steal millions of dollars and hide it in some island but noooooo, you have to go to college and MAKE money mad.gif
craziness
conform consume obey....
hey i will be more richer than you so tongue.gif
gerbilfromhell
not if i rob you... uh.. i mean... I DIDN'T SAY THAT!
craziness
hehe well if im making 500 an hour then i will use my amazing lawyer skills to sue you and get back MORE money!!!!!! hey thats another way to get rich if you want! trip and break your leg and sue the state you tripped in! hahaha! i can represent you...for $500 an hour
gerbilfromhell
or sue mcdonalds for food poisoning biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.