Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is The Councellor On LGG's Side?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Mata
What do you think?
Sarah the Spider
They're all against her, poor Little Goth Girl. sad.gif Oh well, it's not like she couldn't do something about it... wink.gif
gerbilfromhell
yep, he's evil. maybe as evil as the ice-cream man. i think he's a messanger of god (who will become the 'evil' character) and is trying to convert lgg (that's listed as the 'good' choice but in the context of lgg, i think both choices imply that he's working against lgg biggrin.gif )
Kafeen
He's evil. Its his fault she keeps getting locked up, even if the bouncey walls are fun.
Debaser
definitely evil. all counsellors are evil, they just talk like that to gain your trust, and then hack you to tiny little pieces until you're just a pile of dust on the floor...
cheese is funny
that guy is evil! he will try to kill lgg... by making the bouncey walls unbouncy while she is bouncing and she will break her neck... or something....
craziness
i HATE shrinks. my parents are shrinks. shrinks scare me. all counselers are evil. you know its not legal for shrinks to discuss their patients with anyone besides their colleges well guess what my moms patient is getting married next week and i met her other patient at a mexican resaturaunt once and she has 2 kids and is divorced and her ex husband was abusive and her daughter hates him and refuses to talk to him and my mom also works with firefighters and she thinks that makes her so cool but shes not cool! and my dad works in a mental hospital with kids my age maybe that why he doesnt think im clinically insane....

besides he is SPYING on her of course he is against her!
diceisdice
No, he's working for the man, man!

hah, when I was thirteen a nun wanted to put me in the psych ward... wait, maybe I shouldn't introduce myself with that...
Industrial Kybosh
I don't trust him. His outline is far too funky.
prezgfish
i believe he's out to contoll our beloved heroine, and the spying throught the binoculars is a big sign of being a baddy, however seeing as everyone believes the councellor is out to get her MaTa in his evilbenevolence may make him her guide to her power and controlling it to suit her properly, and generally being an architect to Sarah's acension.

wait is it to late to change what i voted

damn
Mata
You're going to love this week's new animation biggrin.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (Mata @ Mar 25 2003, 11:25 AM)
You're going to love this week's new animation biggrin.gif

is this the LGG that you have been working on for months?
sjwt
The poll needs more options..

Is The Councellor On LGG's Side?
Yes, he's trying to help her defeat her evil side
* Yes, he's trying to help bring out her evil side
No, he's sneakily trying to work against her
* No, he's sneakily trying to work with her

I meen am i the only person who thinks her
Councellor works for her father..

I meen where introduced to LLG, her Councellor
and then she gets a present from her father,
and someone rings up the shrink and asks about
how LGG is doing..

Now it all depends on wheter you think she is evil,
her fater is evil and if that evil is a bad evil ..

rember evil can be good <G><

my head hurts and i think too much
Mata
Interesting views SJWT, I guess you'll all have to wait and see...

Yes, this is the animation I've been working on for ages! I had a word with one of the chaps from Modular Series today and he says that the music is coming along well too, so it should be great when it all comes together...
sjwt
QUOTE (Mata @ Mar 25 2003, 06:05 PM)
Interesting views SJWT, I guess you'll all have to wait and see...

Yes, this is the animation I've been working on for ages! I had a word with one of the chaps from Modular Series today and he says that the music is coming along well too, so it should be great when it all comes together...

woot!!

may yoru dreams be filled with fluffykins..
prezgfish
QUOTE (sjwt @ Mar 26 2003, 06:17 AM)
may yoru dreams be filled with fluffykins..

those be some scary assed dreams
ravein
you cannot have good without evil.. I do belive he plays a dual role.. but alas.. he is probably a good guy in a bad spot.. being that the voices told him to do it.. and he cant make the itching stop.. and the shadows keep stealing his coat... Oh wait we are not talking about me are we... opps... biggrin.gif
prezgfish
just remember the voices aren't out to get you there out to get your soul
prezgfish
even after the new anim i still can't be sure if the councellor (zuriel) is working in our beloved Sarah's best interests.

he he my lttle sister's name is sarah
Mata
If she starts wearing a triangular black dress then be afraid.
prezgfish
QUOTE (Mata @ Mar 27 2003, 01:22 PM)
If she starts wearing a triangular black dress then be afraid.

aaarrrrrrrrrgggggghhh!!

she does she does run away run away

aaaaaarrhh she has a dar shroud as well

run away run away

em ahem want i mean to say is(points to birdie and runs for nearest form of transport... a toddlers trike) darn the luck darn
ravein
*****going to closet pulling out triangular black dress adding shinny steel spikes and grabbing leather platform boots***** unsure.gif

mad.gif Im going to talk to the voices..Ill be back....MWAHHHHHHHHhahaha
Sun Tsu
All I know is that after seeing that the final episode of LGG is gonna be one hell of an ending!

Sun Tsu

rolleyes.gif He thinks the words are pretty...
NoName4444
Hehe, one person likes the councellor. Now, I wonder how many people who have posted see councilors, and if that bias's their opinion any... wink.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (NoName4444 @ Mar 27 2003, 11:07 PM)
Hehe, one person likes the councellor. Now, I wonder how many people who have posted see councilors, and if that bias's their opinion any... wink.gif

i don't need no shrink.

although having zuriel as a shrink would be sweeeet
Ashley
Ooo, I like the councellor. But LGG doesn't know he is Zuriel, so she probally doesn't think he's that cool, or she doesn't want to kill him for trying to make her go against her father. But I think hes on her side. tongue.gif
priya_hp
all the peeps who voted no, are either really cynical, have no faith or are just trying to be different! of course, he's trying to help saz! "he'll keep her in the light" he don't want no hell on earth! zuriel rocks! i'm gonna go back and watch it again! smile.gif
i'm gonna get my philosophy class to watch it, we're studying freewill and liberty! this'll go down a storm! thanx!
ravein
Most of the people voted before the new anim was released. Most of these votes where based on pervious animations.
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (ravein @ Mar 28 2003, 08:32 PM)
Most of the people voted before the new anim was released. Most of these votes where based on pervious animations.

yeah, my vote was based on teh other animations but i was still right about the counselor. i said he was a messanger of god but neither choice makes sense. he is on her side (because she's still in control of her devilness) but he's not trying to defeat her evilness, he's just trying to give her a choice (i think biggrin.gif )
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 29 2003, 12:56 AM)
yeah, my vote was based on teh other animations but i was still right about the counselor. i said he was a messanger of god but neither choice makes sense. he is on her side (because she's still in control of her devilness) but he's not trying to defeat her evilness, he's just trying to give her a choice (i think biggrin.gif )

I don't know about that if he is trying to allow her to have her own choice in the matter then i'm on zuriel's side but if he is tryingto get her to join the forces of heaven then there will be quite the reckoning
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.