Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which Is The Best?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Pages: 1, 2
NoName4444
I know, this isn't the fairest poll, considering that they are all good. But for the moment, if Mata had time to make only one more new episode before he had to stop for some strange reason, what would you want him to make an episode of? Tough, isn't it?
Aelfgifu
They're all good.
gerbilfromhell
mr. snaffleburger is the best! he's underrated but he's slowly being recognized as the most popular and the funniest character on matazone. i mean just look at mr. snaffleburger corp. childrens show. i dare you to look at that and not laugh! also, mr. snaffleburger is someone we can all relate to; the oppressed minion of the corporation being forced to hypnotize us into 'CONFORM CONSUME OBEY' with his evil corporation while still being funny and all so it doesn't get too serious. mittens and lgg are funny, but...
MR. SNAFFLEBURGER IS THE KING!
Mata
This Thursday's Mr Snaffleburger is shaping up nicely...
Aelfgifu
And at this point, i am the only one (of about the 5 who have voted thus far) who wont choose. They all are funny, and choosing one of them would be like chooing your favorite of your childern. (or so i've heard; i have no kids)
SuperKathoid
Wow, thats a tough one. I voted Mittens because it was the first animation I saw. smile.gif Fair enough...
Sigil
LGG without a shadow of a doubt...well, actually lots of shadow and no doubt at all.

Away with you, evil sunlight.....back...back I say.
Disturbia
I absolutely LOVE Little Goth Girl. She's just like me LOL!
jicama
i picked lapin. when i was little, i had a paranoid belief that my toys lead a secret life that was far more interesting than my own life... it's nice to think that i'm not the only one that had a bizarre childhood...
pixy_sticks
[COLOR=purple][SIZE=14][FONT=Geneva]LITTLE GOTH GURL ROCKS!!!!!!! tongue.gif
spuglet
i am afraid mr snaffleburger is just the best. it is my belief he has many powers and smarts that will be further revealed as time goes on and one day he will overthrow the corp and take over the world....mwhahaa. or not. its just so amusing biggrin.gif
gerbilfromhell
MR. SNAFFLEBURGER IS THE KING OF MATAZONE! BOW DOWN TO YOUR NEW KING! cool.gif
CNB_Clock
QUOTE (pixy_sticks @ Feb 26 2003, 02:47 PM)
[COLOR=purple][SIZE=14][FONT=Geneva]LITTLE GOTH GURL ROCKS!!!!!!! tongue.gif

you need to close the tags...I can help with vBcode

anyway....Mr. Sb....
craziness
ive said it before and ill say it again...mr snaffleburger=GOD smile.gif
LilNick
I voted for Mr.Snaffleburger.Even though all of the other cartoons are great Mr.Snaffleburger shows reality in a werid kinda way, that makes it funny,interesting and just totaly great.
Industrial Kybosh
The first Mittens animation was the first Mata animation I ever saw, and as such it has a very special place in my heart. It's all good stuff, but M&S get my vote.

PS M&S - har! New corporate image for Marks & Spencer, hmmm? Nice...
Zac
Well, I guess I'd have to say HACK THE CORPORATE REALITY, THEY'RE BRAINWASHING YOU! Mr. Sb all the way! biggrin.gif
gerbilfromhell
WHEEEEE! mr sb is only 1 vote behind lgg. MWAH! the mr sb death cult is gaining power! BOW DOWN HEATHENS! tongue.gif
prezgfish
snaffleburger tied with sarah

long live Snaffleburger
poppa.moo
In my opinion, and in no way to influence anyone else's:

LGG is by far yhe best with the humour and quality of animation, she rules.
Then mittens, he's sick biggrin.gif
Mr Snaffleburger is very simple and effective, but has no substance, but i can see why he is liked.
Samurai is a cute animation, but we have not seen enough of him to vote his way.

There i'm done, thanks for listening boys & girls.

Bye-bye!

Poppa-Moo.
xxx
NoName4444
Giving reasons for your choices? hehe, I've gotten so use to so many people randomly spamming Mr.SB = god and the like. (::cough:: gerbil, crazy ::cough:smile.gif tongue.gif (hehe, just playin, you two are awsome... spamming the boards... wink.gif)

Anywho, I agree with lgg completely. With Mr. SB, you just have to like the satire. Some people do (a lot..) and for some people its not their thing. Hehe, I love Mr. SB, but Sarah will rule any day.
craziness
MR SB=GOD!!!!!!!!
if you would like to join the official mr snaffleburger death cult, please post on the genearal chat under its thread. you need a gothic schway cloak. *note to mata-next thing to sell: schway gothic cloacks which say conform convert obey with a mr sb icon on them* you also might consider shaving your head.
carly
It was tough to choose between Lapin and Mr. SB, but ultimately I had to put my faith in the little pink rabbit... if my friend hadn't sent me a link to the first Samurai Lapin animation, then I may never have found this place sad.gif
gerbilfromhell
Giving reasons for your choices? hehe, I've gotten so use to so many people randomly spamming Mr.SB = god and the like. (::cough:: gerbil, crazy ::cough:  (hehe, just playin, you two are awsome... spamming the boards... )
it's not random i just post that whenever someone disses mr sb or says that he doesn't compare to lgg. and that's not really spamming. spamming would be posting that over and over again on every thread until i got banned from the forum
craziness
do you not notice that he says "just playing"????? youare so grumpy. he also says you and i are awesome so calm yourself.
gerbilfromhell
oooooh, i see. whatever, had to vent my anger at someone biggrin.gif
prezgfish
then vent your anger at the heathen disbelieving monkeys who don't worship mr Snaffleburger
gerbilfromhell
i already did that at school (most of them hate mr sb because they don't understand that he's god)
prezgfish
then make them watch it untill there eyes bleed!

** please note i do not condone the torture of others unless it is done for charity, the media or under the supervision of professionals **
gerbilfromhell
under the supervision of proffesionals you say? i actually am a proffesional so you do condone me torturing random people (laughs, runs into the street and tortures random people)
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 15 2003, 03:26 AM)
under the supervision of proffesionals you say? i actually am a proffesional so you do condone me torturing random people (laughs, runs into the street and tortures random people)

aw why the hell not
gerbilfromhell
getting back to the origional topic, mr sb is only losing by one vote! seems like the death cult is beginning to conquer all polls.
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 15 2003, 12:57 PM)
getting back to the origional topic, mr sb is only losing by one vote! seems like the death cult is beginning to conquer all polls.

we're begining to conquer all topics
gerbilfromhell
MWAH! THE MASTER PLAN IS UNFOLDING PERFECTLY! SOON WE WILL RULE ALL!
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 15 2003, 03:38 PM)
MWAH! THE MASTER PLAN IS UNFOLDING PERFECTLY! SOON WE WILL RULE ALL!

yes but first i need a cup of expresso!
gerbilfromhell
mmmmm coffee
leopold
OMG!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

I soooo forgot to poll here!!

Heh, that should even things up a bit...
gerbilfromhell
OMG! WE'RE TIED IN BOTH POLLS NOW! THANX LEO! (praises leopold for his vote)
leopold
Odd that we're tied tho - there are waaaaay more SB fans here than LGGs.

/me hatches a dastardly plan

OK, how bout we "invent" some noobs. Just to make sure the polls reflect public opinion wink.gif
cheese is funny
mr sb, up by one smile.gif
leopold
YAY!!

That's some nice votin there cheese!
prezgfish
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 18 2003, 10:39 PM)
mr sb, up by one smile.gif

yay we win we win

na na na na, na na na na. wah hey we win
gerbilfromhell
WHEEEEE! mr sb death cult WINS! or at least we woulda won completely if my anti-noob hadn't voted for lgg in the other poll mad.gif
prezgfish
hmm discipline you say!
CrazyFooIAintGettinOnNoPlane
ooh.. antiquey...

It would have to be little goth girl.. becaue they seem to be getting better and better.. althrough I do think Mr snaffleburger anims are hilarious.. *shrugs* and samurai lapin..

I also really like the ace of spades animation and the clown killer one..
tongue.gif
sammi
Yep, old-ness stuffy..... I really like the killer clown one, that's gotta be my second pick, Mr. Snaffleburger... biggrin.gif He reigns all, ne? tongue.gif *votes for Mr. SB* laugh.gif
Sir Maxerpopple
Tied, someone bring snaff into the lead!
acidteardrop
nooooooooo!! Lgg is winning! vote mr.sb! now!
CrazyFooIAintGettinOnNoPlane
I cant choose!! *cries*
acidteardrop
ill choose for you. mr.sb.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.