Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: You're Ultimate Goal/dream
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
simply,I'm a spastic
*scratches chin thoughtfully*

hmmmmmmmmm mine would have to be get a Lime Green Smart Car Pulse with silver bumpers(i've wanted one since they came out) and my only other one is to see Michael Jackson in concert laugh.gif but i have a feeling that wont happen anytime soon cos he hasn't been back to the UK for nearly 12 years now!!!!!! sad.gif

COME BACK MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Righteous
My brother has two: 1) to drive down the road with two of his friends having sex on the hood, him getting hear in the front seat, two more friends having sex in the back seat and two more friends having sex in the trunk and 2) have a great day of skating, get laid,have some good food and watch a bum skate.

My friend Meghan always wanted to be dipped in chocolate and thrown to a pack of wild, ravenous lesbians.

As for me, I want to live simply doing my own thing, writing and being a minister. Simplicity, simplicity, simplicity. I also wouldn't mind seeing Slipknot and Mushroomhead live in concert.
simply,I'm a spastic
hhhhhhm your brother certainly sounds interesting........lol good idea tho!!!

i like the chocolate idea,sounds cool!i always wondered wat it'd be like getting into a swimming pool full of noodles-hee hee tongue.gif
simply,I'm a spastic
oh yeah,and i like your idea of a simple life-as we've all found out one way or another,it can't always go that swimmingly,but t'would be nice smile.gif
Prince Aries
Save some of that energy there, future Minister.....those bands aren't that great in concert. But maybe that's just me.
And to segue right into things, My personal ultimate goal or dream is to have my own band in which I work with electronics and vocals. It's what I'm working towards now (ever so slowly) but I hope to actually make it there one day.
simply,I'm a spastic
dude your gonna have to record a demo and stick it on here,i'm sure all the matazoners would love to hear it!!!!

i bet your schmickedy-schmickedy-schmick tongue.gif

(don't worry thats a good thing)
Prince Aries
*laughs* Thanks Spastic. Tis very kind of you. I am actually in the process now of kind of sort of writing something in honour of the great folks here at Matazone Forums. Great community, really inspiring me. I post a booty load of lyrics online but they're always rough drafts, written off the top of my head, with ZERO editing....Probably should start cleaning those up, no? biggrin.gif

Blah, ok I just started ranting for NO reason. Sorry 'bout that. laugh.gif
Jonman
To spend as much of my life as possible in blissful happiness.
leopold
So yer livin the dream, eh jon?

Well, I had one dream, which was to fly on Concorde, but I did that in May, so there's one down...

Another is to own a big fast car, like a Porsche or some such... an I'm workin on that too!

So now I gotta think of new stuff to dream of...
WeeJ
I'd be happy just being content...living with my boyfriend and in a good job that I liked...just an easy life.
Not that life is all 'woe is me' right now...I just hate my job and living far away from my bf.
Skiz
Ultimate dream is getting myself healthy and getting a good job and being the most godlike keyboard player ever................well I can dream.
Jonman
QUOTE (leopold @ Jul 17 2003, 02:53 PM)
So yer livin the dream, eh jon?

Well, I had one dream, which was to fly on Concorde, but I did that in May, so there's one down...

Another is to own a big fast car, like a Porsche or some such... an I'm workin on that too!

So now I gotta think of new stuff to dream of...

Too right big fella.

Porsche Smorsche. Take a look at the T440 on TVR's site

TVR website

and tell me you still want a Porshce. *drool*
leopold
I only mention Porsche cos I can actually (just) afford a 944 S2 or Turbo...

I'd really like summat like a TVR Cerbera or mebbe a lambo or ferrari... but me ultimate car is a Bugatti EB110
Debaser
hmmm...

my one dream is to see the pixies at somewhere small, kentish town forum springs to mind...

but that ain't gonna happen. bleah.
Jonman
QUOTE (leopold @ Jul 17 2003, 04:21 PM)
I only mention Porsche cos I can actually (just) afford a 944 S2 or Turbo...

I'd really like summat like a TVR Cerbera or mebbe a lambo or ferrari... but me ultimate car is a Bugatti EB110

Bah, a ninja top-of-the-line Cerbera'll set you back somewhere in the low 20k's for a second hand, well-looked after rocket.

By the time I'm in the market for a loony sports car, I'm hoping that the T440 will be a few years into it's production run, and they'll be second hand ones available.

Nice call on the Bugatti though.....
leopold
Thanks man! The first time I clapped eyes on the buga, I fair near did summat in me pants... I soooooooooooooo want one, but they're as rare as hen's teeth buried in rocking horse manure...
Pikasyuu
Happiness.
leopold
QUOTE (syuu @ Jul 17 2003, 11:43 PM)
Happiness.

Someone as great an groovy as you, syuu? Yeah, you'll get it...
Phyllis
this may sound weird...but i just want to make a difference...in something. anything. don't want to feel like my life was a waste.
monkey_called_narth
my originaly 3 main dreams for my life were 1. my mom and me getting my prom dress together (it seems weak but it was important to me) 2. my mom walking me down the ile at my wedding 3. my mom being there when i have my first kid 4. i want to have a direct affect on somones life

problems: mom died, dropped out of school, misscarried at 7 mounths (scared my self and highly unlikly ill ever have kids)

god thats depressing im going to go kill myself now... or not
cheese is funny
my only goal in life is to get married... ive always seen weddings and been like... wow... im just hoping that one day ill get to be up there... <sigh>
CrissiLove
true love
The.Wheezing.Ghost
if i ever decide to get married i think i'll just elope...i can't stand the ridiculousness of weddings
MistressAlti
To be able to look into my soulmate's eyes.
gerbilfromhell
to change some small part of the world for the better
Sun Tsu
Become famous, world peace or beat up Busted. biggrin.gif
Queenie
To find happiness an b content with what occurs... same thing that most peps want!! smile.gif
leopold
Get me CCNA an get a great job that pays loads, so I can get me Bugatti...

...erm, I guess I need to leave now if I'm gonna do that CCNA thing... blink.gif
hinsley
QUOTE (Sun Tsu @ Jul 18 2003, 07:59 PM)

ill let you beat upthe ugly one and the preppy one, but leave James alone!! he looks so cute when hes wearin a blue top, *sigh*

my goal in life is to become rich, while doing as little as possible. the last one i seem to do quite easily.

also another one (everyone needs one that might actually happen) is that i die.
prezgfish
To truly understand what love truly is in its purist form

even though I could never attain it
The.Wheezing.Ghost
well i just want happiness. Whatever i end up being in life i just want to be happy doing it.
chester
well, sometimes i hope for a really simple life, but ive always wanted to have an exiting life with purpose(not that the simple life doesnt have a purpose, im just pinting out that i want a purpose). i want a lifelong adventure. something where i could get into trouble, but not for a stupid thing like robbery or drugs or something. i want a pure life that just happens to be kickass. solve a huge problem or something, but at the same time living by 'live fast dies young'. itll never happen, but i have a rite to dream dont i? dont i? i dont? damn you george w....

kelly j.
ps: sorry if youre all for the president, i didnt mean to offend anybody.
hinsley
the president sucks. i think he should be kidnapped by aliens and be anally probed.
gerbilfromhell
chester, i've yet to see one bushite on these forums (dun get me started on bush, i can and have ranted for a loooooong time in this place about that guy, and seein that he's been PROVEN to be a complete liar (the whole 'jessica lynch bein kidnapped' thing has been proven to be complete B.S., and now i'll stop ranting before i get sarted)
ino it's sooooo naive to think that i could ever do this, but i want to become some political figure in my lifetime. and if i become president the first thing i'll do is say 'feck off' to all the behind the scenes policy makers.......
simply,I'm a spastic

KILL THEM!KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!!!

well,at least the convo deterred away from cars,if only for a moment-i agree wit Jonman,but the only car worth mentioning is the ever-glorious Lime Green Smart Car Pulse with Silver Bumpers-oh yes-very nice.
simply,I'm a spastic
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Jul 19 2003, 02:44 AM)
ino it's sooooo naive to think that i could ever do this, but i want to become some political figure in my lifetime. and if i become president the first thing i'll do is say 'feck off' to all the behind the scenes policy makers.......

totally agree- i want to break in to 10 Downing Street,go into that funny green room with all the sofas where they rant away,go up to the podium,command silence and make my speech-it goes a little something like this-

*waves hand in a suggestive manner*

WANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (hinsley @ Jul 18 2003, 11:25 PM)

ill let you beat up the ugly one and the preppy one, but leave James alone!! he looks so cute when hes wearin a blue top, *sigh*

lol laugh.gif
CommieBastard
I want to live life as fully possible, every day as if I might die tomorrow, to get as much out of life as I can...and I want her to be with me while I do it.
LoLo
this seems more daily life to me so I'm gonna move it.
Tarantio
i want to make two other people happy, and get them to try to do the same thing for others. its a kind of pyramid scheme i want to start, though this one is legal...

i figure that if i do that and it kicks off, i can have the entire human race in my happy grasp in say... a millenia or four...
Rattgirl
I'm with wheezer wink.gif I want to be happy. Problem is, deciding what would make you happy is tougher. Mostly I think my purpose in life is to positively influence the life of every person I have a relationship with, whether it's romantic, friendly, coworkerly, whatever. I want to be able to have them feel like their life has improved in some small way because of me.

I guess that's kinda egocentric, isn't it? I don't mean for it to be. I'd like to be remembered as a really nice, really kind, caring, lovely individual. That's the mark I want to leave on the world.
frogbutterflyfreak
the last sentence in this mission statement i had to write pretty much sums it up for me.
in the end, i want to be satisfied with whatever life throws at me and most of all, to have fun in the process!
elf
TO BE RULER OF THE WORLD!

Nah... to be a writer that makes some difference, or at least lets my readers think past the mundane of life and into the more complicated... ermm... aspects.
TigerLily013
Well one I have already completed is finding the person I will be spending the rest of my life with *smiles* reaper hunny I love you wub.gif

As for others: Fly all around the world with my hunny, find an uncut diamond, learn to hangglide, scuba dive to where the titanic sank, have a daughter and/or son and spend my life with my love.
nordelen
a strange dream of mine: to take a swim in a swimming pool full of beer...........mmmmmmmmm.

other than that: reasonable health, a job that doesnt suck, and a girlfriend wouldnt go amiss! laugh.gif
Tarantio
QUOTE (TigerLily013 @ Jul 21 2003, 05:00 AM)
Well one I have already completed is finding the person I will be spending the rest of my life with *smiles* reaper hunny I love you wub.gif

As for others: Fly all around the world with my hunny, find an uncut diamond, learn to hangglide, scuba dive to where the titanic sank, have a daughter and/or son and spend my life with my love.

might be a while til u can scuba dive down there, dearie...

not to burst yer bubble or anything but its over two miles underwater >.< two words: gooey mess.
depressed fromage
I think I want to see as much of the world as I possibly can, because four walls and a roof aren't what life is all about. wink.gif
o0fish
i would like to breed a super race of mole people to do all my bidding, fetch me water and stuff.. if only scince would allow it....
Mingtea
Love.

....bah
WeeJ
QUOTE (Mingtea @ Jul 21 2003, 10:27 PM)
Love.
....bah

sad.gif

Mingtea deserves someone kind and loving.
thats all I have to say really.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.