Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: You're Ultimate Goal/dream
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
Prince Aries
WeeJ has a good point there.

But so does Mingtea. Such hard decisions 'round here dry.gif
The.Wheezing.Ghost
i dont care what i'm doing as long as i'm remotely happy doing it.
reaper
My dream is to someday own and manage a chain of dollerama's biggrin.gif
TigerLily013
QUOTE (Tarantio @ Jul 21 2003, 01:43 PM)
might be a while til u can scuba dive down there, dearie...

not to burst yer bubble or anything but its over two miles underwater >.< two words: gooey mess.

Bah!

By the time I make that goal happen, they will have super improved scuba gear of the future me thinks.....and if i can't scuba dive down there then ill do what the other people did and go in the yellow submarine... so bah to you for tryin to crush my dreams lol
vicrawr
Me? I'm a simple guy....I don't want much...I'm pretty happy with what I've got now. I'd only want two things, one material and one...uh...un-material?

A good fast, reliable computer with a DSL connection.

And a girlfriend who loves me for me
cheese is funny
QUOTE (IrishGuy @ Jul 23 2003, 04:43 AM)
And a girlfriend who loves me for me

one day irish, one day biggrin.gif

now, a computer with dsl... start saving laugh.gif
Feyliya
My ultimate goal is to be able to study nocturnal animals in the middle of wilderness with nothing but my computer for company. Maybe if I ever find love I'll bring him (or her, you never know) along. I want to be somewhere humans have never spoiled.
TigerLily013
QUOTE (Feyliya @ Jul 23 2003, 12:18 AM)
My ultimate goal is to be able to study nocturnal animals in the middle of wilderness with nothing but my computer for company. Maybe if I ever find love I'll bring him (or her, you never know) along. I want to be somewhere humans have never spoiled.

That's definitely profound there Fey, Cheers smile.gif
wolfbane
To write, and to be able to make a difference to even just one person by what I write. I dont' want to be rich or famous, I don't want someone to love me, I don't even want happiness as I don't think it's possible, but if I can touch one person with what I write, and make them stop and think for a minute, maybe even make them a bit happier or at east with themselves, then I'll have achieved everything I've ever wanted.
Pixelgoth
To be happy! smile.gif Cheesy I know but it doesn't matter so much what I'm doing, where I'm doing it or who I'm doing it with as long as it makes me HAPPY biggrin.gif

Sam
x
vicrawr
oooohhh! and lots of really coold guns would be kickass too!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.