Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone Heart Broken?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
simply,I'm a spastic
lol ooops that must be the WORST typo blink.gif sorry i meant TARA!!!!!!! apologies
gerbilfromhell
WHEEEEE! ADOPTER TO THE RESCUE! spastic, you can edit your posts. it's to the left of the 'quote' button on your posts
craziness
the long sigs are starting to annoy me.......
leopold
QUOTE (simply @ I'm a spastic,Mar 30 2003, 07:45 PM)
lol ooops that must be the WORST typo blink.gif sorry i meant TARA!!!!!!! apologies

ROFLMAO!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I know guys who'd have just laughed an said "Meh, right first time!" But I dun like those guys... unsure.gif

Like the ant thing tho... I seem ta be plagued by ants in me house, that's jus the thing fer gettin rid!
CrissiLove
LOL some of these sigs are longer than the last book I could get my boyfriend to read... lol JJ smile.gif
simply,I'm a spastic
the ants are eeeeeeevviiiiiiiiiiiillllllll- ph34r.gif they must be destroyed.............MWHAHAHAHAHAHA
simply,I'm a spastic
sigs are good,as long ass they are nonsense smile.gif its the only thing which makes sense!
simply,I'm a spastic
DAMN ASS TYPO! mad.gif
cheese is funny
since this is a thread on being heart broken, whats the best way to not be heart broken? or stop being heart broken?

the ant thing sounds like a good way...
Sir Psycho Sexy
well you could always stab something with a pin over and over again (preferably not yourself or any other living thing) maybe one of those cork boards....that always entertains me, or blow something up.....on a game, in unreal tournament the legs twitch even after they fall off....failing that watch something funny
simply,I'm a spastic
i think the best way is your friends,and to just let time heal all wounds!theres no point trying 2 rush a broken heart.it wont work-trust me iv tried!
simply,I'm a spastic
blink.gif whoah-dude-i almost sounded intelligent and wise 4 a minute there-spooky............. ph34r.gif
simply,I'm a spastic
sir psycho,DAMN GOOD ADVICE DUDE! smile.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
at last!! some one has ackknowledged me!! i'm no longer a nonentity
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Mar 30 2003, 08:17 PM)
blow something up

that sounds good... i like it... but not in a game... if im gonna blow something up.... your all gonna see me on the news...
spuglet
i find not getting too attatched in the first place is a good way to stop it..though sometimes you cant help it, but it works for me ok...im odd...meh
Selkie_Blue
I wouldn't say I'm quite heartbroken over this yet, but it's getting to that point. My Sweetie is in a roleplay forum for the game Neverwinter Nights, trying to explain his side to the whole racism issue that still pervades society today. It's amazing just how ignorant, blind and closed minded people can be, and how quick to judge entire groups of people by just a few individuals. You would think, being in a fantasy roleplay community, 1. most (not all, MOST) roleplayers would have a slightly more accepting way of dealing with people, and 2. most of these people are of average to higher intelligence, whether they went to college or just had a knack for learning things on their own. Heck, human beings in general have the ability to become MORE than they are, they have the biological ability to learn, grow, raise their level of knowledge, and so on. But why is it that so many get to a specific level of being and then stop? They're happy with believing that their personal way of life is great (whether it truly is or not), and giving lip service to the troubles of other racial or social minorities.

Bah. Bah bah bah BAH. It really feels like everything in the world boils down to an "Us vs. Them" mentality, regardless of the issue. When is it really ever just "We" ?
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Selkie_Blue @ Mar 30 2003, 08:24 PM)
It's amazing just how ignorant, blind and closed minded people can be, and how quick to judge entire groups of people by just a few individuals.

i cant agree with you more... so many people are just stupid and easily impressioned by one incident or person... it hurts sometimes to think about that kinda stuff....
simply,I'm a spastic
cool-a political convo!sweet-KILL BLAIR! mad.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
*plugs ears with fingers* LALALALALALA i'm not listening LALALALALALA

on a semi political note, George Dubya Bush summed himself up with one fantastic statement, ah-hem
"The problem with the french is that they have no word for entrepenuer (sp?)" i have no real hatred for him, it just struck me as funny, though i don't like the french, my dad was stolen by a french midget and for that i am bitter
leopold
That is SOOOOOOOO funny!!!!

Does anyone need it explainin?
craziness
DUDE I HEARD THAT TO I LOVE THAT LINE!
Selkie_Blue
Ok, I'll be hypocritical for a moment and just say I believe all politicians of all major countries should be stripped naked, tossed into a huge pit and whoever can beat the living snot out of the rest can be world emperor. Or maybe they'll just all kill each other off. Bleah.
leopold
That would be worth watchin, apart from the nekkid bit. That churns me stomach...
gerbilfromhell
we should elect a goat. it couldn't hurt us (much) and who knows, that goat could solve all our problems biggrin.gif
simply,I'm a spastic
lol thats what i'm hoping 4 biggrin.gif
simply,I'm a spastic
actually,cud we elect a llama?they're so much nicer rolleyes.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
ahh, but inevitably someone will gain photographic evidence of said goat in orgy with 3 pigs a horse and saddam hus...hoos....(work it out, how many saddam's do you know?) and be able to blackmail him and the blackmailer will run the world from the shadows
cheese is funny
blegh... tahts pretty disgusting... down with the goat, up with the llama
Sir Psycho Sexy
ahh, but llama's are easier to blackmail, might i suggest someone with no shame....oh wait, he already got elected the french president...maybe snowball
gerbilfromhell
huh.gif don't you mean mittens?
leopold
I'm even more heartbroken now... not only did that file not download but it seems the Saucy one dun wanna marry me any more - or at least it's not on her siggy any more...

sad.gif *snif* sad.gif

Cold way ta break it off honey... ice cold...
saucy_tara
You should have sorted out the weddin sooner, I'm bored of your promises of Grand Mistressdom, and I will wait no longer. Hrumph. mad.gif
leopold
Well, you were the one who wus ill - could hardly go ahead wi'out ya now could I?

Cah, can't do right fer doin wrong... the eternal plight of man...
Spacehappy
Hey going back to that pit, throw me an the voices in and ill do the world a favour.......oh and then we shall rule the world huh.gif ................ unsure.gif

........ rolleyes.gif
................ dry.gif
............................... sad.gif

Bah to many problems not even the voices want any of that......you can have it.
Selkie_Blue
Ahhh, c'mon m'lady Tara... Let the man suffer a bit but don't snub him entirely sad.gif Nothing worse than a depressed Grand High Poohbah who's lost his girl.

(If he gets too bad he may start abducting our vodka imps and licking his way into a drunken stupor...and I'm scared if that happens that Gerbilfromhell will take over and then the End Will Come...)

*Goes all big eyed and pleading with Tara*
leopold
Awwww, thanks Selkie! That's really nice of ya ta stick up fer me like that...

Suddenly I feel much better smile.gif
MistressAlti
Ditto to what Selkie said. Leopold's a nice guy, give him another chance, won't you?
MAtt
don't give him another chance... let hit rot. (i love being difficult)
i also think im spamming. or im really talkative and nobody is responding
respond dammit
leopold
Awwww, thankies Alti - yer so sweet smile.gif

/me hugs Alti, cus she's sooo sweet an not cheap at all

MAtt, I know yer after Tara, so I'll ignore ya. Spamboy!! laugh.gif
saucy_tara
Well, the benevolence that I'm about to show has been learned from the minion-giving great one that is Leo so....the weddin's back ON!!! If you'll have me...and Selkie, big eyes always work a treat wink.gif love ya Leo wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
leopold
YAY!!!!

Happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy!!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Right, no time like the present, as they say!
saucy_tara
Right then. Got the rings?? Mine's the one with the bottle openin device neatly concealed in the back of the huge ruby....
leopold
Yish! An mine is the one that cunninly turns inta a portable Smitemaster!
simply,I'm a spastic
aaaaaaaahhhhh tongue.gif WHAT THE WORLD,NEEDS NOW,IS LOVE,SWWEEEEEEEEEEEETTT LOVE(and weed) mehehehehehehe wub.gif
leopold
Simply, be a bridesmaid fer us!!

We'd like that!
simply,I'm a spastic
mad.gif glad it wokred out 4 u *smiles sweetly-eyes are twitching* DAMN U U HAPPY COUPLES! mad.gif
leopold
awwwww...

Tell ya what, we'll see if we can hook ya up wi someone!
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (leopold @ Mar 31 2003, 08:02 PM)
Simply, be a bridesmaid fer us!!

We'd like that!

we've got a bridesmaid, we need a spectator. spastic, as my noob, i'm askin ya to be the spectator (if you don't go, i'll force ya, just bein nice for now biggrin.gif )
simply,I'm a spastic
dude-WHATS A SPECTATOR?is it one of those miserable old grouches who sits there and has 2 act like they're enjoying themselves but really the only reason they're there is so they can steal the cake? huh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.