Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone Heart Broken?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Jaq @ Mar 27 2003, 01:16 AM)
I don't know penguin, the rest of the people on the board might have relationships but it doesn't seem to me to be that great of a thing. Correct me if I'm wrong but being jerked around by insensitive boors doesn't sound like my idea of a good time. Although I'm the first person to admit that I'm a freak.

its better to have loved and lost, then to have never loved at all, right?

id rather be happy for a month or two and have it go away and feel worse then feeling incredibly alone... i dunno...
Sarah the Spider
You know you're right Jaq, but I'm sick of being lonely. Plus I guess it really sucks since my best friend has a boyfriend she won't shut up about, and my brother's girlfriend is over here 24/7...and it has been a long time...

I think that all human emotions should be replaced with the cold objectvity of a robot. Yes, this would be good...

Does anybody weld?

((Anyone else notice this is currently the most serious thread?))
Jaq
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 27 2003, 01:19 AM)
id rather be happy for a month or two and have it go away and feel worse then feeling incredibly alone... i dunno...

Dunno, I never have. I honestly can't tell you what you're missing. Or rather what I'm missing.

That's Tennyson, right? (I'm guessing) I heard he was a degenerate. I don't know what you can learn from those degenerates. wink.gif

Besides, you're not alone, you have all these nifty keen people on the board. And I know Jicama thinks you're uber great *hugs*
Jaq
QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Mar 27 2003, 01:23 AM)
Does anybody weld?

((Anyone else notice this is currently the most serious thread?))

weld? What? You mean like sticking two bits of metal together and using heat or electricity to bind them?

Where did that come from?

Perhaps it's one of those new sexual innuendos that I'm not hip enough to get.
Sarah the Spider
Follow, Jaq, follow...

I want to be like a robot.

Robots are made of metal.

I cannot make myself into a robot because I cannot weld.

Ta-da!

((I don't have any sexual innuendo anyway. Well, maybe duct tape...never mind...))
Jaq
Gah. *smacks own forehead*. I'm SMRT
craziness
dont worry penguin, i dont belive in love. if girls wont talk to you then they arent good enoug hfor you and it is their loss!!!!!! im sure youll find someone! meet new people. btw i only dont have stories because i dont get into relationships.
Industrial Kybosh
I was 18 before I got into an even vaguely serious relationship, and almost 20 before I was in a sexual one. And a buddy of mine was perma-single until he was 22.

There's plenty time.
MistressAlti
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Mar 26 2003, 08:04 PM)
I was 18 before I got into an even vaguely serious relationship, and almost 20 before I was in a sexual one. And a buddy of mine was perma-single until he was 22.

Well, that's reasuuring, I suppose. I only got my first real kiss last week, and I'm 17.
craziness
o well i have kissed people, even though i am only 13 im a bit of a slut i just dont like the whole stupid boufriend girlfriend thing and dont say its because im 13 i seriously do not belive in romantic love dont say im young an innocent dont do it coz you know im not....
Jaq
That's nothing, I got my first real kiss when I was 19. Beat that!
prezgfish
just remember these words when it comes to relationshit

Sit on my face, and tell me that you love me.
I'll sit on your face and tell you I love you, too.
I love to hear you moralize,
When I'm between your thighs;
You blow me away!

Sit on my face and let my lips embrace you.
I'll sit on your face and let my love be truly.
Life can be fine if we both sixty-nine,
And we'll sit on our faces in all sorts of places and play,
'Till we're blown away!

or

Isnīt it awfully nice to have a penis?
Isnīt it frightfully good to have a dong?
Itīs swell to have a stiffy
itīs divine to own a dick
from the tiniest little tadger
to the worlds biggest prick
So three cheers for your willie or john-thomas
hooray for your one-eyed trouser snake.
Your piece of pork, your wifes best friend
your percy or your cock
You can wrap it up in ribbons
you can slip it in a sock
But donīt take it out in public
or they'll stick you in the dock
and you won't come back!

or

DAD:
There are Jews in the world.
There are Buddhists.
There are Hindus and Mormons, and then
There are those that follow Mohammed, but
I've never been one of them.

I'm a Roman Catholic,
And have been since before I was born,
And the one thing they say about Catholics is:
They'll take you as soon as you're warm.

You don't have to be a six-footer.
You don't have to have a great brain.
You don't have to have any clothes on. You're
A Catholic the moment Dad came,

Because

Every sperm is sacred.
Every sperm is great.
If a sperm is wasted,
God gets quite irate.

CHILDREN:
Every sperm is sacred.
Every sperm is great.
If a sperm is wasted,
God gets quite irate.

GIRL:
Let the heathen spill theirs
On the dusty ground.
God shall make them pay for
Each sperm that can't be found.

CHILDREN:
Every sperm is wanted.
Every sperm is good.
Every sperm is needed
In your neighbourhood.

MUM:
Hindu, Taoist, Mormon,
Spill theirs just anywhere,
But God loves those who treat their
Semen with more care.

MEN:
Every sperm is sacred.
Every sperm is great.
WOMEN:
If a sperm is wasted,...
CHILDREN:
...God get quite irate.

PRIEST:
Every sperm is sacred.
BRIDE and GROOM:
Every sperm is good.
NANNIES:
Every sperm is needed...
CARDINALS:
...In your neighbourhood!

CHILDREN:
Every sperm is useful.
Every sperm is fine.
FUNERAL CORTEGE:
God needs everybody's.
MOURNER #1:
Mine!
MOURNER #2:
And mine!
CORPSE:
And mine!

NUN:
Let the Pagan spill theirs
O'er mountain, hill, and plain.
HOLY STATUES:
God shall strike them down for
Each sperm that's spilt in vain.

EVERYONE:
Every sperm is sacred.
Every sperm is good.
Every sperm is needed
In your neighbourhood.

oh the greatness of the pythons
simply,I'm a spastic
dude-very scary....yet dirty........yet intellectual........lol I LIKE! rolleyes.gif laugh.gif
Jaq
Hee! Monty Python is super great. biggrin.gif
simply,I'm a spastic
dude is that off monty python?I love Life Of Brian!it rocks!:lol:
"Always look on the bright side of life......." laugh.gif
spuglet
someone just dug out their monty python sings cd? good on ya! tis highly amusing
Jaq
I love Monty Python! Quest for Holy grail is my favourite.

"I mean if I went around saying I was emperor just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!"
MAtt
i knew the whole bridge scene
Jaq
What are you going to do? Bleed on me?
leopold
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 27 2003, 01:19 AM)
its better to have loved and lost, then to have never loved at all, right?

Jus ta drag this back to sensible fer a mo...

WRONG! That's a pile of total bollocks! Ya don't miss what ya never had...

I was 19 before I had a sexual relationship with anyone (but the odd one nighter before that) so it's not uncommon - hell, if someone as great as me waits that long etc etc etc... ya get the idea wink.gif

Me heartbroken... me misses me saucy noob... *snif*

Plus I think me missus is thinkin o havin an affair... sad.gif
talking to faeries
I've always thought that it was better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all, but then when you're left heartbroken you can't help wishing that you had never loved at all.

After all...ignorance is bliss isn't it.

Don't get me wrong, I love being in love, but if it all falls through (which I hope it won't), I don't think I'd be able to handle knowing what I had and knowing that its all gone.
Jaq
Better to have loved and lost than to have never lost at all.
talking to faeries
ohh I like that one smile.gif
craziness
i think its stupid
love is an illusion your brain makes to get you have have sex so you will reproduce. we are supposedto reproduce because we are not supposed to be so overpopulated. we are like cancer, something went wrong and is telling us to reproduce even though we dont need to. humans are just a big tumor of the earth and we are killing it.
Jaq
I don't know if I'd take that harsh a veiw of it... I think that humans are just smart enough to kill everything off and not quite smart enough to stop themselves from doing it.
leopold
QUOTE (craziness @ Mar 27 2003, 10:02 PM)
i think its stupid
love is an illusion your brain makes to get you have have sex so you will reproduce. we are supposedto reproduce because we are not supposed to be so overpopulated. we are like cancer, something went wrong and is telling us to reproduce even though we dont need to. humans are just a big tumor of the earth and we are killing it.

You been watchin the Matrix by any chance, crazi???

Either that or ya just got WAAAAY too profound fer a Thursday...
craziness
i love that movie, but the last time i watched it was at least a year or 2 ago. i am this profound EVERY DAY.
talking to faeries
yeah, I reckon we're gonna be extinct some time soon, and knowing all of the weapons we've got we'll wipe out absolutely everything and leave the world totally uninhabitable
Jaq
I've always assumed that we'd become extinct in the next 50-100 years. With the pace that we're "progressing" unless we somehow terraform another 2-3 planets, there is no way that the earth can support the rampant consumerism. I think I read that somewhere, if everyone on Earth consumed the same amoutof resources as Western people then we would need 2-3 more planets.
craziness
exactly, thats what cancer does, it kills the body. we kill the earth.
leopold
I'm givin up profound fer lent...
craziness
im a jew tongue.gif
Jaq
I gave up swearing for Lent once. E'en though I'm agnostic...
talking to faeries
I've never given up anything for lent being an athiest an' all, but I did go on a 24hour fast for children in need...does that count for anything?
leopold
Atheist is such a strong term... I prefer agnostic, at least that way I dun hafta commit ta anythin wink.gif

'sides, I'm not profound anyways... ever... not even then...
craziness
i consiter myself an athiest but they still force me to be a jew. unfortunately there is nothing i can do to rebel against judiasm, because they dont care if i draw upside down crosses on my forehead or say i worship satan. we dont belive in satan. and anyways, the only anti jewish thing i can think of is a swasteika (spelling?) and that is a symbol of racism. i would never ever draw that.
talking to faeries
I hate it when people force you into something that you totally disagree with. Religion is one of the things that really annoys me, especially when someone is telling you that you SHOULD believe and agree with something when it just isn't your thing
Jaq
Bah! No one can force you to believe anything. They can force you to go to religious events but they can't force you to believe it.

True rebellion is in the mind
leopold
...erm...

dammit, I'm not cut out fer all this profundity...
Jaq
Well you have a better vocab than me. I had to look up profundity. :-P
leopold
QUOTE (Jaq @ Mar 27 2003, 10:31 PM)
Well you have a better vocab than me. I had to look up profundity. :-P

LOL!!

Comes wi age an greatnish, chap! laugh.gif
spuglet
doesnt the swastika come from a hebrew symbol for peace anyway? or am i talknig cack again?
Jaq
Swastika's been used for a lot of things over the ages. I think one of the ancint American civ's used it. Mayans? Incans? Dunno. Anyway, for most of it's history it was used as a symbol of good things peace, religion, order. That's probably why the Nazi's took it.
leopold
Wasn't it an aztec symbol of darkness or summat? I read somewhere that they wanted the opposite one (mirror image) which means "light"

er... I mean "darknish", obv...

/me goes to self-flagellate meself
Jaq
That's probably it. They were obsessed with the sun. Their priests told them they were at the end of the world and they thought that if they didn't sacrafice humans and/or animals every day then the sun wouldn't come up and the world would cease.
prezgfish
QUOTE (Jaq @ Mar 27 2003, 10:47 PM)
That's probably it. They were obsessed with the sun. Their priests told them they were at the end of the world and they thought that if they didn't sacrafice humans and/or animals every day then the sun wouldn't come up and the world would cease.

if only they's used smitemasters™
leopold
Actually, I'm kinda heartbroken today... I wuz hopin that I could spend me day off wi the lovely Saucy Tara but alas it's not ta be *snif*

me so depressed now... sad.gif

...oh well, can't be helped, I spose. Guess I'll jus go out an find some other saucepot ta be with wink.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (leopold @ Mar 28 2003, 02:24 PM)
Actually, I'm kinda heartbroken today... I wuz hopin that I could spend me day off wi the lovely Saucy Tara but alas it's not ta be *snif*

me so depressed now... :(

...oh well, can't be helped, I spose. Guess I'll jus go out an find some other saucepot ta be with ;)

i thought you and saucy were engaged?
leopold
Yeah, but it's not like we're married yet!

'sides, I got blasted fer bein too soppy last time. Did I do wrong again?

*snif* Me misses me saucy bride ta be sad.gif
simply,I'm a spastic
aaaah leopold,tart doesn't know what she missing!u know whats fun 4 passing the time?STARING AT THE CEILING.or frying ants with magnifying glasses laugh.gif not that i do that blink.gif ooooh shit SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.