Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Is Better (more Popular/funny/etc)
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
gerbilfromhell
i think we need this poll because lgg and mr. snaffleburger are easily the most talked about characters in the fourum and i think lgg is getting all the attention (and animations/t-shirts) while mr. snaffleburger is only just starting to get the attention he deserves. also, i didn't leave an 'i dunno' catagory because if i did, that's what everyone would vote for because lgg and mr. snaffleburger are both great but you have to pick one of them. anyway, enough of my ranting.
craziness
LLG is cool and creepy and mystical, but mr snaffleburger is comical genious. he wins the prize.
Sigil
LGG r0xOr

I have my very own as well smile.gif
Disturbia
Ahem.
NoName4444
Don't get me wrong, Mr. Snaffleburger is one of my favorites, and usually one of the first animations I introduce someone to the site with. Still, I think LGG is still the best animation (especially out of the two).

First off, think of the audience who enjoys these animations the most. While the satire from Mr. SB is just hillarious, lgg is something we can all relate too, and it's just really cool smile.gif .

Next, lgg is more deep and complex. One of the reasons Mr. SB is so funny, is that it's simple satire. LGG has a wider array of plots.

Lastly, when little goth girl gets mad (or see's a spider).... well, it's just freakin awsome wink.gif .
Mata
Aaargh! Don't make me choose!
gerbilfromhell
maybe.... i still think that lgg gets too much attention (she's the ONLY main character that gets music! besides the mr. snaffleburger cola but that doesn't count). also, mr. snaffleburger has a slogan (CONFORM CONSUME OBEY) and lgg doesn't so that must mean something. i guess you just can't see the greatness of mr. snaffleburger yet......
craziness
yes gerbil im with you 110%
hehe cheesy lines
CNB_Clock
ummmm.....choice...what choice...Mr. Sb....
gerbilfromhell
good. you all are beginning to understand mr. snaffleburger's greatness.
NoName4444
I guess there's more satire people starting to post to the board compaired to gothic people smile.gif
gerbilfromhell
but the goths are still winning in the polls and besides they're not satire people (or maybe they are i dunno) but they do recognize the greatness of mr. snaffleburger.
Daenarys
Little Goth Girl is awesome! I enjoy Mr. Snaffleburger as well, but he cannot compare to the greatness that is LGG. Both animation series are really well done and entertaining... but if I had to pick a favorite there would be no question. When it really comes down to it, the two animations have different targets. While I appreciate the satire in Mr. SB, I have a lot of goth (or goth-wannabe) friends who are rather amusing (though they often think too much of themselves...) Therefore, I really apprecite the humor behind LGG. Aside from that, LGG is graphically amazing, the music is highly effective, and the plot twists are hilarious. LGG is the best animation ever!
gerbilfromhell
i dunno. compare the last lgg (lgg and the robot) with the last mr. snaffleburger (eat mr. snaffleburger food). both were great, but the lgg doesn't compare if you take away the music.
Industrial Kybosh
lgg doesn't compare if you take away the music.

As a person with a bejiggered soundcard, I can tell you that you are categorically incorrect. LGG is sublime with or without music. As is Mr. S, true enough, but LGG is a more well-rounded character.

Plus she's just so cute. Aww, bless...
craziness
excuse me MR SB IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BETTER!
lol.
im sorry, but LLG simply does not compare.
leopold
/me torn...

As a goth (or at least, a sort of still practicing goth) I should go for LGG.

Buuuuuut... I find Snaff is just so funny. I like satire. He epitomises that corporate okayness so beautifully. He rocks!

So Snaff gets me vote. Plus he's me avatar everywhere but here (trying to upload him to my NTL webspace, at least it has a use now...)
gerbilfromhell
YAY! a new mr. sb fan! thanx for your vote and remember we need you the day after tomorrow for the other side survivor (mittens vs lgg vs mr. sb)
craziness
YES RECRUIT MORE MEMBERS TO THE MR SB DEATH CULT!
im sorry, but your going to have to shave your head. ok fine dont do it then. just get people to vote LLG off, not MR SB. he doesnt deserve to loose!
gerbilfromhell
shave your head to get into the death cult? meh, why not?
sjwt
QUOTE (Sigil @ Feb 26 2003, 05:38 AM)
LGG r0xOr

I have my very own as well smile.gif

Dose she come with the powers of being
satans daughter too??

damm i want a LLG too smile.gif
sjwt
QUOTE (leopold @ Mar 5 2003, 12:16 AM)
/me torn...

As a goth (or at least, a sort of still practicing goth) I should go for LGG.

Buuuuuut... I find Snaff is just so funny. I like satire. He epitomises that corporate okayness so beautifully. He rocks!

So Snaff gets me vote. Plus he's me avatar everywhere but here (trying to upload him to my NTL webspace, at least it has a use now...)

goths dont follow goths,
be warned, less your fellow goths eat you!!

EAT YOU I SAID,

EAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think im better now..
leopold
QUOTE (sjwt @ Mar 9 2003, 08:22 AM)
i think im better now..

I hope so. You scare me with your talk of goth cannibalism...

Besides, it'd need a whole lotta goths ta eat me tongue.gif
spuglet
having forced many of my friends to watch these animations (yes i know its a different topic) i can safely say that they all prefer Mr SB to LGG! snafflebuger rules
LilNick
Why wouldn't anyone vote for Mr.s? I mean he IS the best.
Zac
Mata, you DID choose! just check your avatar!
gerbilfromhell
quote someone next time you're reffering to posts not made right next to yours because if you don't it makes people scroll all the way up to find mata's post or get really confused mad.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 9 2003, 08:30 PM)
quote someone next time you're reffering to posts not made right next to yours because if you don't it makes people scroll all the way up to find mata's post or get really confused mad.gif

usually confused and you dont wanna get a goldfish confused.

bruce banner got nothing on a goldfish when its confused
gerbilfromhell
WHEEE! mr sb is only losing by 2 votes (compared to when he was losing by 6)MWAH! THE DEATH CULT IS GAINING POWER! SOON WE WILL RULE THE FORUM!
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 13 2003, 12:28 PM)
WHEEE! mr sb is only losing by 2 votes (compared to when he was losing by 6)MWAH! THE DEATH CULT IS GAINING POWER! SOON WE WILL RULE THE FORUM!

thats the plan!
LapinLover
blink.gif i cant believe you dont enjoy Mr.SnaffleBurger i enjoy him so much i memorized lines:Mr.SB is happy
This is Mr.SB
Hello Mr.SB
Hello!
Today Mr.SB is very happy
Why are you happy Mr.SB
Because i surrendered all towards indivuality and replaced it with an unquestioning belive in the superior wisdom of corporation.
Thats very good
is there anything else?
yes
I now believe that people should never attempt to escape from the thronging masses but instead should gleefully become herded in midlessly obeying whatever they are told is this weeks correct thing to think.
are you being sarcastic Mr.SB?
No!
Well then, we are very please
is there anything else you would like to tell the children before we go?
yes
Happily
[SIZE=14]CONFORM! CONSUME! HACK THE CORPORATE REALITY! THEIR BRANWASHING YOU!HACK THE CORPORATE REALITY! DO IT NOW before ITS TOO LATE!SSSPPPHHHHHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif smile.gif smile.gif
gerbilfromhell
whoa..... 11-12. MR SB IS GOD!
leopold
Snaff has to be the coolest anim on the face of the planet. And I'm including Strong Bad here...

GO SNAFF!!!!!
gerbilfromhell
i would like everyone to join in the celebration. MR SNAFFLEBURGER IS TIED WITH LGG! FINALLY, THE DEATH CULT PREVAILS!
craziness
YAYYYYYYYY!
prezgfish
he he he its all coming in to place

(excellent)
gerbilfromhell
now we just need 1 more person to vote for mr sb and he will WIN biggrin.gif
prezgfish
here person, person person. come vote for god!
gerbilfromhell
hmm, maybe we should smite a heathen and then force the rest to convert and vote for mr sb biggrin.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 15 2003, 03:30 AM)
hmm, maybe we should smite a heathen and then force the rest to convert and vote for mr sb biggrin.gif

its always about the smiting with you isn't it

always have to get your smitemaster off don't you
gerbilfromhell
you invented smitting the heathens so tongue.gif i just wanted to burn them in the firey pits of hell
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 15 2003, 01:01 PM)
you invented smitting the heathens so tongue.gif i just wanted to burn them in the firey pits of hell

ha ha ha yes I did didn't I

section eighty ...

oh right stop quoting corporate meeting minutes list.
gerbilfromhell
wouldn't it be schway if mata actually started selling some of the mr sb death cult products we've invented (schway cloaks/smitemasters/brain implants)
leopold
That would be krypto-schway!!

I know a certain laydee mistress who'd go for one o those cloaks... an I ain't talkin about the stary Alti either wink.gif
gerbilfromhell
who wouldn't like the schway cloaks?
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 15 2003, 06:06 PM)
who wouldn't like the schway cloaks?

heathen who are hidingf from my wrath
gerbilfromhell
damn heathens mad.gif
cheese is funny
i just put my answer, mr sb is up by one biggrin.gif
gerbilfromhell
THANK YOU CHEESE! I WILL PRAISE YOU FOR DAYS! WE WIN! ALL DEATH CULT CELEBRATE HERE! WHEEEEEEEE! PRAISE TO MR SNAFFLEBURGER HE IS GOD!
cheese is funny
yay!!! everyone enjoy mr sb food!! i know, lets have a big smiting party
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.