Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Is Better (more Popular/funny/etc)
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
gerbilfromhell
yep, mr sb can't be defeated biggrin.gif
Lord of darness
I just pushed mr.sb up to winning again.
HE IS MY GOD AND DAMNDS SMITING IN HIS NAME!!!!!!

or mabey I made up the last part biggrin.gif

Oh well well never know. But lets have a smiting party
cheese is funny
wheeee!! yay for lord of darkness!
Alex The Kender
I had to watch all the animations twice over to make my choice.... I love the satire and wonderful confrom consume obey slogen, but the uber nifty music, rounded character and a thickened plot has made my choice... Sorry Snaffy fans, I smile more after watching Little Goth Girl.
craziness
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!
cheese is funny
what? im sorry to have to do this.... <smites Alex>
Free Psycho
<Collective smitting of Alex> Bad bad bad bad Alex...<shakes head>...this is what happens when you mess with cults....especially ones dealing with mr. s...very very sorry...
Spacehappy
Me smites all the SB brainwashed,drugged up,clones in the biggest smiteing fest ever seen on the forums......LGG rules and i hope she smites the remains of all of you tongue.gif (oh and the voices say have a nice day biggrin.gif )
gerbilfromhell
(stops spacehappy's smitting rampage before anyone cares, smites him twice tongue.gif )
Spacehappy
bah you call that smiteing, i've seen HAMPSTERS smite harder laugh.gif
gerbilfromhell
WHAT? YOU LIE! DIE HEATHEN! (smites spacehappy back to hell then has him eaten by my various legions)
Lord of darness
What you messed it time to use the Smite master 5000.
Spacehappy
LOL those were not gerbils eating me they were low grade HAMPSTERS....maybe you should change your name to Hampsterfromhell laugh.gif

An my voices speak louder than your voices biggrin.gif
gerbilfromhell
i think you're in denial tongue.gif
Alex The Kender
oh dear... I tied the poll didn't I... huh, sorry bout that! rolleyes.gif laugh.gif
LoLo
So I'm chatting with Alex and she says ya guys smited her..........well.....she's NoNames newb and quite franky LGG rocks all the way.....and this is what I say

Smite her again and I shall castrate you with a weedwacker and then turn you all into newts!

I'm feeling a bit cranky today.
CrissiLove
*happy to be the one who cast the un-tying vote for LGG*
LoLo
Same goes as above for smiting Crissi.
cheese is funny
no more smitings for alex... i promise ya lolo... i promise...
Jaq
*tied the poll in favour of SB* biggrin.gif
cheese is funny
yay!! go jaq! <big hug for jaq>
Lord of darness
Now we only need one more mr.sb vote or to smite off some none belevers.
ever way we would win
sadistickitty
ph34r.gif i must say since the first day i saw lgg, i have loved all of her animations....but i have enjoyed mr. sb's just as well, but i am of the opinion that, as of now, the lgg animations have far outstood the mr sb animations...but thaz just my opinion ph34r.gif
leopold
QUOTE (sadistickitty @ Apr 12 2003, 12:19 AM)
ph34r.gif i must say since the first day i saw lgg, i have loved all of her animations....but i have enjoyed mr. sb's just as well, but i am of the opinion that, as of now, the lgg animations have far outstood the mr sb animations...but thaz just my opinion ph34r.gif

Wow, that's a very thoughtful appraisal!

Welcome to the forum sadistickitty (can I just call ya kitty?) Hope ya have fun!
iamtootiredyyyy
I prefer little goth girl although im not a goth.
It has more of a plot and i can really identify with the taking over the world thing biggrin.gif
gerbilfromhell
damn lgg's taken the lead again mad.gif
gerbilfromhell
good, someone voted for mr sb biggrin.gif . but lgg's still winning by 2 mad.gif
gerbilfromhell
ANOTHER VOTE FOR MR SB! WHEEEEEEEE biggrin.gif
Sun Tsu
I voted for mr.sb. That makes it 50/50!

Sun Tsu
gerbilfromhell
THANX SUN TSU! WHEEEE!
Pikasyuu
Snaffleburger. All the way. =X
leopold
Thankies fer the vote syuu!

Still neck an neck tho...
gerbilfromhell
ARRRRGH! IT'LL NEVER END! MR SB MUST WIN!
pistaciodream
Haha! due to my vote the poll is at an even 50/50! biggrin.gif
snaffleburgersmypimp
Well... the username says it all.

lgg is silly compared to Mr. Snaffleburger. I've never laughed out loud to lgg, and I have to Mr. S. Plus, Mr. SNaffleburger's intro/outro music smites lgg with its cheesy xylophone of DOOM!

Also: what's with the "I'm a goth so I prefer lgg..." That's nonsense. You should like something because it's clever/original/funny to you, not because of your trendy little subgenre. Plus, I think all real goths (and intelligent people in general) would find Mr. Snaffleburger superior. BECAUSE HE IS SUPERIOR!

+Amy+

"Mr. Snaffleburger is very grumpy today..."
cheese is funny
<hugs snaffleburgerismypimp>

your so smart, great first post, welcome biggrin.gif
craziness
snaffleburgerismypimp---

i love you
you are my new best friend
gary
well I think Samuri Lapin is better than both
gerbilfromhell
NO! MR SB IS THE BEST! (it might be better than lgg tho biggrin.gif )
gerbilfromhell
OMG MR SB IS FINALLY WINNING AGAIN! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! MR SNAFFLEBURGER IS GOD! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ May 21 2003, 11:51 AM)
OMG MR SB IS FINALLY WINNING AGAIN! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! MR SNAFFLEBURGER IS GOD! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Just out of curiosity, when does this poll ''end''?

Sun
MistressAlti
NEVER!
gerbilfromhell
how does one 'end' a poll? (except for the survivor polls or havin a mod remove it) unless you mean sayin it's over. course that'd never actually work
Debaser
therefore, in feck-knows-how-many years, this thread will still be going...

strange...
gerbilfromhell
well, all important threads aren't temporary. and this thread is damn important biggrin.gif
Debaser
true, true, although i haven't seen it for a while...

i don't think any thread in the history of the forums has got more than, say, 30-odd votes...and this has over double...
Ho++Gothchick
[COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue]LGGis DEFINITELY best. she rox. im still not really total goth, but im tryin and she is much more awesome than me Mr. Sb is still cool, though.
Ho++Gothchick
[COLOR=blue]oops sory[COLOR=blue]
gerbilfromhell
sad.gif mr sb is losing sad.gif VOTE SB HE IS GOD!
gary
boycot the vote.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.