Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Is Better (more Popular/funny/etc)
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
gerbilfromhell
*BUMP* before this dissapears
CrissiLove
Oh, no! sad.gif LGG is behind by two votes??? How can that be?

*walks off muttering to myself about recruiting more LGG fans*
Oni Usagi
Tis a crime.

*goes off to convert/smite possible Snaffelburger supporters*
VVes
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Oct 28 2003, 10:56 AM)
Oh, no!  sad.gif  LGG is behind by two votes???  How can that be? 

*walks off muttering to myself about recruiting more LGG fans*

I agree, perphaps we should put out a contract on him with Samurai Lapin?

sad.gif
gerbilfromhell
ohmy.gif

IT'S HAPPENED! (again) MR. SNAFFLEBURGER IS IN THE LEAD! (again tongue.gif)

WHEEEEEEEEE!
*does a little dance for joy*

hooray for all you mr. sb fans out there! HOORAY! ALL HAIL MR. SB!

CONFORM!
CONSUME! (lgg.... jk ;D)
OBEY!
VVes
^^ A sad sight indeed, I demand a recount!!! and no hangin chads or preggo ones this time!!! and Damned be Florida !!! ... LOL laugh.gif
CrissiLove
QUOTE (VVes @ Oct 28 2003, 07:12 PM)
I agree, perphaps we should put out a contract on him with Samurai Lapin?

sad.gif

hehe That sounds like a really good plan to me! smile.gif
Oni Usagi
Man that was close.
They're tied again though.

DAUGHTER OF SATAN > STUPID BURGER THING
DON'T VOTE FOR BIG STINKY CORPORATION.
YOU LOVE LGG!
gerbilfromhell
CONFORM!
CONSUME!
OBEY and vote mr. sb!
Jaq
w00t! They're tied again!

Mr. Snaffleburger > Samurai Lapin > LGG > mittens > everything > elbow
CrissiLove
hehe Now LGG is ahead by one! Yay!!!!!!

LGG > Samuri Lapin > Mittens > Mr. SB > anything else tongue.gif
quietphyscho
A friend recamended this site to me because of LLG I watched all of those animations and abosolutly adored them. But then I started to watch Mr. SB animations and thought I might just die laughing (which would be supported by LLG I'm sure). I'm covinced Mr.SB crawled inside of my mind one night because he represents everything I have ever thought about advertising but at the same time LLG represents alot of what I have thought about life, or day dreamed about it or somthing like that. Anyway I think MR. SB registers higher on a comidic scale and he gets my vote.
P.S. Sorry about the legnth of this post. I tend to babble if there is nobody there to spash cold water on me.
porcelainwarrior
wow...id almost forgotten about this poll...but its the first one i ever voted in...way back in may...and its still going...is this the ost voted in poll? we should find out...
William Wallace
I voted for mr. S.

70% of the gothic population are not wonderful and "samrt" like you all say, tho. cool.gif
Fluffy
I voted LGG. Because, while I'm not a goth, and I love the hilarity of Mr. SB. I, as a roleplaying gamer, must vote for the one with the deeper plot/story thingy. Therefore meaning, I voted for LGG. So there, Corporation tongue.gif .
VVes
QUOTE (Fluffy @ Nov 26 2003, 01:08 PM)
I voted LGG.  Because, while I'm not a goth, and I love the hilarity of Mr. SB.  I, as a roleplaying gamer, must vote for the one with the deeper plot/story thingy.  Therefore meaning, I voted for LGG.  So there, Corporation  tongue.gif .

Go FLuffy!!!

:: raises a temple to you ::

Yes! Finally LGG gets recognition.

------------
biggrin.gif
spiffilicious05
I voted for little goth girl because although mr snaffleburger is halarious - i love the diabolical theme of little goth girl...she reminds me so much of ...of... of....

ME laugh.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif

i wonder what would happen if we teemed up little goth girl and samuri lapin...

or if we pinned them against eachother huh.gif unsure.gif

muwahahahahahaaaaa
Sir Maxerpopple
Snaffleburger's name alone is absolutely brilliant, but his satire is what puts him over the top as the winner. While goth girl has some good humor and an involved storyline, Snaffleburger teaches a lesson we all should learn, yet still in a comical way.
Zesty
The little Goth girl is very interesting...but Mr. snaffleburger made me laugh out loud. So my vote goes to him.
SaintLucifer
You silly people, Mr Snaffleburger is the obvious choice! I love the Snaffleburger Corporation Children's Show! As does my 3 year old friend, Jamin. Any person who thinks that corporations shouldn't be trusted is obviously a terrorist. Just like that evil man Winston in 1984! Mr Snaffleburger teaches a wonderful lesson to all the worlds little children:
Conform, Consume, OBEY!
gerbilfromhell
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh..... mr. sb is losing by 1.48%..... gnah dry.gif

come on people!

CONFORM
CONSUME
OBEY

you know you want to
Oni Usagi
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Dec 1 2003, 10:33 PM)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh..... mr. sb is losing by 1.48%..... gnah dry.gif

come on people!

you know you want to

I agree, he is getting far too close. Now come on everybody, and support the character who is truly superior to all others. Vote LGG now!
Tigersong
I have to say that I'm an LGG fan... Mr. Snaffleburger is awesome and all, but... come on... LGG just has so much... *substance*

Plus she has Fluffykin the Destroyer. smile.gif
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (Oni Usagi @ Oct 30 2003, 03:02 PM)
Man that was close.
They're tied again though.

DAUGHTER OF SATAN > STUPID BURGER THING
DON'T VOTE FOR BIG STINKY CORPORATION.
YOU LOVE LGG!

Out, you blasphemer!!

The corporation is what gave you everything you've got today. You owe it to us to vote for Mr. Snaffleburger simply because he brings you such joy.
CrissiLove
QUOTE (Oni Usagi @ Dec 1 2003, 11:00 PM)
I agree, he is getting far too close. Now come on everybody, and support the character who is truly superior to all others. Vote LGG now!

I agree with you! LGG shouldn't just be ahead, she should be WAY ahead.... tongue.gif hehe
Sir Maxerpopple
Am I the only one seriously perplexed/disturbed by st. lucifer's avatar?

And come on snaff heads, get it together, because after all...

The corporation loves you and if we win you get a free extra happy ecstatic meal for voting!

Mr Snaffleburger is so generous, a free extra happy ecstatic meal?! WOW

DISCLAIMER: extra happy ecstatic meal not promised to be extra happy, meal can only be claimed at any food establishment except the one you are curently at, free is defined as 150% normal price.
emiliza
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Dec 4 2003, 02:34 PM)
QUOTE (Oni Usagi @ Dec 1 2003, 11:00 PM)
I agree, he is getting far too close.  Now come on everybody, and support the character who is truly superior to all others.  Vote LGG now!

I agree with you! LGG shouldn't just be ahead, she should be WAY ahead.... tongue.gif hehe

Hehe, I voted for LGG, hopefully more people do! *holds up sign* LGG! LGG!
gerbilfromhell
*BUMP*

VOTE SB! HE IS YOUR GOD!

biggrin.gif
sammi
Well yeah, no kidding... laugh.gif *makes a shrine to Mr. SB* Time to hypnotize you all into voting Mr. SB. *hypnotizes* I'll give you something free. I'll give you something free. I'll give you something free. I don't know what yet, but something good and cool. tongue.gif
Sir Maxerpopple
Anyone who votes for snaffy gets a free ectstatic meal, see above post
/\
^
^
^
^
Mutilation
*Makes shrine to Clash and Mr. Sb*

Why do so few people actually make threads in this section of the forum?

Vote Mr. Sb and get and get a free cheap plastic toy for FREE***

*See Above Definition of Free
**We actually charge you to walk in to the resturant now
***May contain rat, both Meal/Toy
CommieBastard
*bump*

Wow, this is an old thread.

Vote LGG!
MrRandomQuotes
Wow its a close one. I have but 3 words

Conform

Consume

OBEY
Mata
Do you reckon that this has had the most votes out of any poll on my site? I think it's got to be among the top few at least...
gerbilfromhell
Dear god, that's that poll that I made nearly three years ago (and apparently on my third day on this forum)! Nice one, Sean.

But more importantly, why are so many of you still so confused about Mr. Sb *clearly* being the better of the two? Come on, people! It's quite simple (as simple as following The Corporation, in fact); just vote for Mr. Sb. You can do it. I believe in you.
Astarael
I voted Little Goth Girl. The animations are more fun, and I can never resist seeing the one with the little goth bunnies.
"We must sacrifice you to the great god Bun-Wah!"
Angel the Samurai Princess
Honestly, I don't know who's worse: A rebelling commies' glove puppet or the daughter of Satan...

Although, Sarah has more free will than Mr.SB...But SB is really funny, but so is Sarah... blink.gif I don't care. I'll be happy either way!! *leaves the rest of you to duke it out* laugh.gif

However, I do agree with Astrael: The goth bunnies is HILARIOUS!!! But my favorite one was the ice cream man!!! Aw, what the heck!!! I'll vote for Sarah!!!!!
greymullet
They've both destroyed robots, but the one that Sarah got rid of was bigger. Though the robot pixie was more evil...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh
Jatopian
I shall decide by separate analyses of their aspects...

Mr. Snaffleburger: Political satire, humor, quotes
-: Animation style, bias, redundancy
Little Goth Girl: Plot, animation style, sound scheme, mystery/suspense, sarcasm, quotes
-: Early animation style, early sound scheme, excess violence, horror

Balances out to 2>0 for Little Goth Girl.
Astarael
QUOTE (Angel the Samurai Princess @ Nov 18 2005, 01:55 PM)
However, I do agree with Astrael:  The goth bunnies is HILARIOUS!!!  But my favorite one was the ice cream man!!!  Aw, what the heck!!!  I'll vote for Sarah!!!!!

I'm officially making Ast or Asta my nickname, whichever people like. Only two or three people can spell the last bit. tongue.gif
Horror is a good thing, Japtopian, and I'd hardly call the violence excessive in comparison to Samurai Lapin, the king of animations on this site. 4>0 and Little Goth Girl is just more interesting.
Angel the Samurai Princess
I'm officially making Ast or Asta my nickname, whichever people like. Only two or three people can spell the last bit. tongue.gif

[/quote]

unsure.gif Well...
Can I still call you Astrael? I can spell it...! smile.gif
Jatopian
QUOTE (Astarael @ Dec 11 2005, 09:23 PM)
Japtopian
...Well, I suppose it is better than "Jatopenis". Certain persons kept calling me that a few years ago, until I pointed out that:

Nicknames are given based on salient characteristics.
I was the only one among them with such a nickname.
Thus, my penis was more 'salient' than any of theirs.

Not a hermetic argument, but it stopped the annoyance.
I'd hardly call the violence excessive in comparison to Samurai Lapin
Which is one reason I dislike Samurai Lapin. I'm a great fan of slapstick, but not sadism.
And really, was it necessary to kill off the 2 boys in the bunny episode? Or those 3 in the ice cream one?
Furthermore, the bits where I would have liked to see more violence, such as the summoning in '1st Date', were not so.

I'll compromise otherwise, though, on the horror point. Let's call it 3>0.
Moosh
QUOTE (Angel the Samurai Princess @ Dec 12 2005, 01:08 AM)
QUOTE (Astykins)

unsure.gif Well...
Can I still call you Astrael? I can spell it...! smile.gif

But you clearly can't. It's Astarael.

Don't worry, I can't spell it either, I vote we call her Astykins.
Astarael
There you go, CheeseMoose. Thanks for adressing Princess's question. No-one is allowed to use my full name unless they are absolutely sure they can spell it properly and check the spelling (you did spell it right, CheeseMoose.) Ast or Asta will be easier to spell and make me stop ripping my hair out. smile.gif
No, you can't call me Astykins unless you want me to invent an even more sickeningly sweet nickname for you. ph34r.gif I'll be thinking of possibilites.
Moosh
I was reffering to the time you told me off for spelling it worng, in Saratina's welcome thread.

But yeah, I will call you Astykins from now on. And you cannot come up with any sweet nickname I haven't been called before so I'm not scared.
Astarael
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Dec 12 2005, 06:09 PM)
I was reffering to the time you told me off for spelling it worng, in Saratina's welcome thread.

But yeah, I will call you Astykins from now on. And you cannot come up with any sweet nickname I haven't been called before so I'm not scared.

You just made me snort tea out my nose. laugh.gif Congratulations... {insert witty nickname here!}
Let's see...
Moosie-boo
Ickle Cheesykins
Baby Moosie-Cheeks
Cheesy Little Snoog-a-boo

I'll be thinking of more. Comments or suggestions, anyone?
Moosh
QUOTE (Astarael @ Dec 13 2005, 01:20 AM)
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Dec 12 2005, 06:09 PM)

You just made me snort tea out my nose. laugh.gif Congratulations... {insert witty nickname here!}

This is why one of the rules on another forums, on which I am Admin, is that no-one shall call attention to any spelling or grammar msitakes I make. Because I do make many typos because i cannot type anymore for some reason.

Let's see...
Moosie-boo
Ickle Cheesykins
Baby Moosie-Cheeks
Cheesy Little Snoog-a-boo

I'll be thinking of more. Comments or suggestions, anyone?

Nice. I vote Cheesy Little Snoog-a-boo
Astarael
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Dec 13 2005, 01:38 PM)
This is why one of the rules on another forums, on which I am Admin, is that no-one shall call attention to any spelling or grammar msitakes I make. Because I do make many typos because i cannot type anymore for some reason.

Ooh, redundant use of "because."
I'm sorry, but this is proving to be too amusing to leave alone. rolleyes.gif
*checks post for errors*
Moosh
QUOTE (Astarael @ Dec 13 2005, 11:15 PM)
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Dec 13 2005, 01:38 PM)

Ooh, redundant use of "because."
I'm sorry, but this is proving to be too amusing to leave alone. rolleyes.gif
*checks post for errors*

See this would get you beaten on my other boards. So yeah, I think you should come to the Plain Forums Astykins.
Mata
Technically there should be an apostrophe at the start of that sentence to indicate the removal of the word 'you' and there should be a comma after 'see'. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.