Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Is Better (more Popular/funny/etc)
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Moosh
What is this? Some sort of, 'Make fun of CM's typing' event? (and if there are any mistakes in this I really don't care.)
Astarael
*claps for Mata*
Well, there's one extraneous comma, but other than that it's all right. tongue.gif I'll stop by your forums over Christmas break after the raging relatives go home and see if poking your errors really will get me beaten.
Moosh
My writing is full of unnecessary commas, so I'm not that bothered about that. And just a note, they aren't my fourms, they're Oscar's, I'm just an Admin on them.
Mata
Sorry! It looked like fun so I figured I'd have a go too... *looks sheepish*
Moosh
You might well look sheepish Mister. Drawing attention to my typos is a serious offence.
Astarael
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Dec 14 2005, 05:54 PM)
My writing is full of unnecessary commas, so I'm not that bothered about that. And just a note, they aren't my fourms, they're Oscar's, I'm just an Admin on them.

*snorts with laughter*
I knew that they weren't "your" forums per se, but you're the only person I've seen recommending them, so you gain a sort of loose possession in my odd little brain. I will stop by over the holidays, never fear.
Radaga
LGG of course.

Mr Snaffle have the comedy, the wits, but lck plot, and Lapin, although not posted, lack the comedy and witty lines.

LGG rocks, have both tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.