Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Is Better (more Popular/funny/etc)
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
gerbilfromhell
WHEEEE! A SMITING PARTY (gets out stash of smitemasters and smitemeisters)
cheese is funny
why does no one want to have a party with us? <readies smitemaster> ok, we are going to have a smiting party... smite with us, or be smited
gerbilfromhell
sad.gif has the greatness of mr snaffleburger been forgotten?
cheese is funny
if it has been forgoten, we will smite 500 heathens in the name of mr sb to show everyone his greatness... theres one!! <runs at heathen with smitemaster>
gerbilfromhell
(goes on smitting rampage in the name of mr snaffleburger)
miss_snaffleburger
has the greatness of mr snaffleburger been forgotten?

Noooooo! Mr Snaffleburger and his greatness aren't forgotten!!
*Cuddles Mr SB* Awww, Mr Snaffleburger... *kisses Mr SB's head* Bless...
gerbilfromhell
WHEEE! ANOTHER PERSON TO CELEBRATE MR SNAFFLEBURGER'S VICTORY! ALL HAIL MR SB biggrin.gif
Sarah the Spider
Nar nee nee, I tied up the votes.

It's 14-14 right now, 50% each.

Sorry Snaffleburger-ites, the purple one is awesome and all, and I totally dig the cultish schway cloaks, but Little Goth Girl

ROCKS
gerbilfromhell
how could you do that? you're my anti-noob..... you betrayed me sad.gif
craziness
gebril, you should smite her for betraying you in your name
gerbilfromhell
but.... but she's my anti-noob! i can't smite her! you do it!
gerbilfromhell
actually, becuase she betrayed me, i'm un-anti-noobing her
Sarah the Spider
Aw thanks for taking me back gerbil biggrin.gif
craziness
YOU SEE! I TOLD YOU I DIDNT TRUST HER!
sorry sarah but if you are going to be in the mr sb death cult he has to be god to you. obviously he is not.
Sarah the Spider
QUOTE (craziness @ Mar 19 2003, 12:11 AM)
YOU SEE! I TOLD YOU I DIDNT TRUST HER!
sorry sarah but if you are going to be in the mr sb death cult he has to be god to you. obviously he is not.

I...can't..help...myself...I love the cult, but come on it's LGG. I just think she is cooler, but in a mortal sort of way, she isn't my deity like SB is.

That's okay, crazi. Paranoia can be a useful thing.
craziness
not sayin i dun love you sarah but dont join the cult if your not qualified for it ya know
Sarah the Spider
Okay, okay *pledges allegiance*

SB is God, I got it.

biggrin.gif
prezgfish
smitemasterô coming to play
gerbilfromhell
LEWL WE'RE WINNING AGAIN! WHEEEEEEE!
prezgfish
(dances the dance of the deranged preacher)
Mr. Punch
Since Mr. Punch does not like fascism, and since I find both to be equally great, I smack you with my slapstick and vote for LGG out of spite! Rootitoottoot!!
gerbilfromhell
A HEATHEN! DEATH TO HEATHENS! mad.gif (smites mr punch)
Kafeen
Little goth girl is best. I didn't like Snaffleburger at first but he's starting to grow on me. LGG still rules all though.

haha, my vote nudged her into the lead. YAY!!! tongue.gif
gerbilfromhell
NOOOO! HEATHEN! (smites kafeen)
Debaser
you can't beat mr. sb...
cheese is funny
dang... two heathens in a row... messing up our victory!!! AHHHHH!!! SMITE!!! SMITE SMITE SMITE!!!!! AHHHH!!!! NOW WE'RE TIED!!! SOMEONE VOTE MR SB!!!!!
gerbilfromhell
WHEEE! thanx debaser, now we're tied with lgg again biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 22 2003, 03:26 PM)
dang... two heathens in a row... messing up our victory!!! AHHHHH!!! SMITE!!! SMITE SMITE SMITE!!!!! AHHHH!!!! NOW WE'RE TIED!!! SOMEONE VOTE MR SB!!!!!

yes, i've smitted both of them but then a believer, debaser, came and saved mr sb from shame biggrin.gif now i need to get my second noob to vote for mr sb and we'll be in the lead again. WHEEEE! biggrin.gif
cheese is funny
quick, get on that gerbil, lead us to victery o post crazy freak smile.gif
Debaser
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 22 2003, 03:28 PM)
yes, i've smitted both of them but then a believer, debaser, came and saved mr sb from shame biggrin.gif now i need to get my second noob to vote for mr sb and we'll be in the lead again. WHEEEE! biggrin.gif

yay...does that mean i can join the death cult now?
gerbilfromhell
dammit, my noob's gone mad.gif NOOB, GET BACK HERE AND VOTE FOR MR SB! (i don't think he heard me biggrin.gif )
gerbilfromhell
WHEEE! my noob's back. i've sent him a pm and told him to vote for mr sb. WE WILL WIN! WHEEEEE! biggrin.gif
Galder Weatherwax's Hat
I've voted Mr Snaffleburger because:

a) I was told to and have no spine, and
b) As characters go, LGG doesn't actually seem to have any distinguishable characteristics. Unless "shiney geometric dress thing" is a charactersitic, which it isn't, but hell, it should be.
gerbilfromhell
WHEEEE! thanx biggrin.gif
Debaser
ack, it's all even again... sad.gif
Debaser
double ack, we've lost it...
prezgfish
oooo the poll is tied AGAIN

some body keeps jerking us around

me no like this arrrrrrrrggggghhhhhh mr snaffle burger angrey rrrrraaaaaaaaaarrrrgh!!
gerbilfromhell
mr sb is still winning even tho i've been gone for a week and haven't been able to spread his greatness. WHEEEE! MR SB IS GOD biggrin.gif
Spacehappy
ummm i brought it to 50/50 again, as Lgg rules and is so funny......well you tell me how you can lose a 50 foot robot and not notice biggrin.gif
gerbilfromhell
AAAAA! ANOTHER HEATHEN! (smites spacehappy)
gerbilfromhell
yep, it's a fact now, mr sb can't be stopped (cause he's winning again WHEEEEEE! biggrin.gif )
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 29 2003, 05:59 PM)
yep, it's a fact now, mr sb can't be stopped (cause he's winning again WHEEEEEE! biggrin.gif )

lets all have a party biggrin.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif
gerbilfromhell
A SMITTING PARTY! biggrin.gif
cheese is funny
SMITING PARTY!!!! WHEEEE!!! <begins chasing heathens with his smitemaster>
Selkie_Blue
Mr Snaffleburger makes me think of a belligerent Barney, so I'm afraid I have to vote for LGG. She's got the wings and the wicked ability to blast the unholy fruitcakes out of everything.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Selkie_Blue @ Mar 30 2003, 02:57 AM)
Mr Snaffleburger makes me think of a belligerent Barney, so I'm afraid I have to vote for LGG. She's got the wings and the wicked ability to blast the unholy fruitcakes out of everything.

and to think, i was just starting to like you... now, you must be smited....
gerbilfromhell
(smites selkie blue)
Selkie_Blue
hehehe, that tickles! laugh.gif
Free Psycho
Mr. Snuffleburger HANDS DOWN. As much as I like LGG, Mr. S makes me want to be five years old again: impressionable, worry-free, and being in the center of attention...whoever said the world didn't revolve around me lied... wink.gif BTW-as of my vote, Mr. S is in the LEAD!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ Mar 30 2003, 06:17 AM)
Mr. Snuffleburger HANDS DOWN. As much as I like LGG, Mr. S makes me want to be five years old again: impressionable, worry-free, and being in the center of attention...whoever said the world didn't revolve around me lied... wink.gif BTW-as of my vote, Mr. S is in the LEAD!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!! go Pshyco!! time to smite heathens!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.