Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kitten Commandos
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Mata
They're nothing to get too excited about but I made these guys and they are so cute I wanted to tell people about them. I think I'll put them on the main page in a few days smile.gif

click here
Industrial Kybosh
Holy Bambi-eyes, Mataman! Those are the cutest damn things I've ever seen!

Love the heart-shooting Uzis. Class.
Debaser
hehe...

i like it...
MistressAlti
I WANT ONE!

Hey mommy, this cute kitty followed me home, can I keep him?

>bang bang<
cheese is funny
how adorable... really, they're adorable... guns that shoot hearts... mata, you are truely a genius
Industrial Kybosh
Am I right in assuming that they have Samuri Lapin's nose?

I love the way the shooting one shuts its eyes tight when it fires.

Awwwwwwww...

And the T-shirts are nifty, too!
Mata
hehe They are rather cute aren't they? There is enough killing around in the world so I thought that it's time to spread the love with the aid of kittens. Hurrah!

I think I'll make more of 'em, maybe even give them their own little site.
Industrial Kybosh
They deserve to be in a music video for someone like Saint Etienne, or one of Bjork's softer, more fun moments. Just five minutes of footage of the Kitten Commandos on their manouvres.

I'd watch it.

sooo cuuuute...
ravein
Awwwwwww you should use those for an adopt a kitten site.. That is the cutes thing I ever did see. I love it!!
prezgfish
the kittens rock

i want one you want one everyone want's one
athene
they are very very cute. I like the hearts.

p.s. look. i'm acutally posting from work!!
NoName4444
Eap! I have two major tests to study for, and we get new animations while I'm gone. Awsome! Great job Mata.
Alex The Kender
I really like them aswell. They're just so cute and cuddly, I want to pick one up and take it home, and have little tea parties with them... huh.gif unsure.gif well maybe not, but very close!
prezgfish
i need a couple of kitten comado's to guard the imp pens while i'm away
Free Psycho
I think they're really cute too. I like the machine guns shooting hearts...I will kill you with my love. You will love!!!!! Dammit!!!!
prezgfish
love hurtz
Free Psycho
Undoubably so, but I like the end i'm on <takes out brand new smitemaster> "You wanna break up? Mwhhhaaaaaaa!! I don't think so..."
prezgfish
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ Apr 7 2003, 05:53 PM)
Undoubably so, but I like the end i'm on <takes out brand new smitemaster> "You wanna break up? Mwhhhaaaaaaa!! I don't think so..."

see the cult has it's advanteges he he he
iamtootiredyyyy
There should be kitten t shirts!
prezgfish
QUOTE (iamtootiredyyyy @ Apr 12 2003, 12:51 PM)

there are
sadistickitty
way to go mata...the kittens are a nice change from mr sb being sedated....they balance out well...like lunch....mmmm....food tongue.gif
iamtootiredyyyy
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Apr 12 2003, 03:07 PM)
QUOTE (iamtootiredyyyy @ Apr 12 2003, 12:51 PM)

there are

where? huh.gif
I cant find them....
iamtootiredyyyy
no nevermind! tongue.gif
me stupid
iamtootiredyyyy
Well there should be ones in the t shirt shop... black ones! mad.gif
Mata
Cafe Press don't print on black, therefore I would have to find all the money myself to get them printed and I can't afford that at the moment.
iamtootiredyyyy
sad.gif Well I'll be buying t shirts soonishly, I have to wait for my paypal account to be activated though, grrr
I dont really like the cafe press stuff though, its a shame they only do white
Mata
Yeah, I'm not keen of using 'em either but I've not got much choice at the moment.
prezgfish
QUOTE (Mata @ Apr 15 2003, 10:41 AM)
Yeah, I'm not keen of using 'em either but I've not got much choice at the moment.

may you find a better supplier
Jonman
I was impressed with the stealth kitten that farts hearts.
prezgfish
QUOTE (Jonman @ Apr 18 2003, 06:15 PM)
I was impressed with the stealth kitten that farts hearts.

very mature
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.