Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lgg And The Chamber Of Secrets
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Sun Tsu
Occasionally, Mata has started LGG anims with ''Little Goth Girl and .............''
Was this inspired by the titles of Harry Potter books?

Sun Tsu

P.S I promise later of my topics will be less insane.

wacko.gif
Sun Tsu
Mata, I have not meant to offend you. I'm sorry.

Sun Tsu
Mata
No, it was nothing to do with HP, it serves two purposes:

1) Makes people immediately what character the story is about and lets people remember which animation was which when they are trying to find one out of the list ('I like the one with the robot in it...' etc)

2) It means that the words 'Goth Girl' appear more often on the main page in the text. 'Goth Girl' is the highest ranking associated search string for goth subjects on Google and my ranking is kept up there by the mathematical link between my chosen keywords, my page description and the number of incidents of the search words on the page. I didn't know this when I named her but it turns out to have been a very good name to have chosen!
Sun Tsu
Oh, thank you for the answer, Mata. I was afraid you thought I was insulting you, which I was'nt.

Sun Tsu
Mata
Questions don't usually offend me, assumed answers can do. (Although that's more in life than when they're about animations! Let's face it, as fun as they are these are only cartoons so I'm not going to be overly protective about them!)
Sun Tsu
Yeah, it's important not to take these animations seriously.

Sun Tsu
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.