Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kid Pictures
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Pikasyuu
Random or what? I'm just curious as to what everyone looked like when they were much younger. Like, from the range of 4-10 years old. =P I'll post mine if it kicks off, but I'm terribly bored, and kids are cute. Especially forumite kiddies.
Feyliya
I'll post some pics, if someone will explain to me how to do it. I'm a bit technologically challenged when it comes to that area.....
Pikasyuu
Use the IMG tags and within them put the url of your picture.

IMG tags are [] those, which, in the middle are the letters IMG. =) Got it?
kidvicious2punk
i was so beautiful sad.gif

lol...i had natural curls and all i wanted was mt 2 front teeth wink.gif
Pikasyuu
Aww! I remember losing those, it was a party and a half spitting water at people from the gap.
kidvicious2punk
*tear*

ya...such fun...such fun

i mite be able to find a pic or two of meself biggrin.gif
Pikasyuu
That would be neat-o. Ickle Kidvish!
Phyllis
lmao hmm i don't have any quite that young scanned. i'll have to look for a suitable one.

at a very young age, my hair was still manageable and in cute little ringlets. but erm around age 7 or so, it just all went downhill and got all poofy...lol.
most of the pictures of me around that age are also with my sister. it's hard to find one of either of us by ourselves, cause we were best pals back then happy.gif
Pikasyuu
Hair is so much easier when we're young. When I was four, it was somewhere down my back.. and then it got cut. Of course, went downhill from there. u_U I always have it up or spiked, now.
Feyliya
I don't have any pictures of mine hosted anywhere. So I'm not quite sure how to get them from my desktop to the internet. From there I'm pretty sure I could get them on the site.....

I was a weird little kid. A carrot top in a family of brunettes and blondes. And I had little shirly temple curls, while the rest of my family has poker straight hair.
kidvicious2punk
ickle kid....lol...yup...ill ask my mom if she knows where any are....
chester
i was a funny lookin little kid. i still am a funny lookin little kid...
Pikasyuu
I personally think I was an evil looking kid. I'm an evil looking teenager, but not AS evil..
kidvicious2punk
yay i founf a picture but i have to do all this stupid stuff...lol...
kidvicious2punk

he he he me as a lil ppl laugh.gif

*holding fluffy bunny of death*

"grr after this stupid picture,your ear will will mine!!bwa ha ha ha ha!!"
CrissiLove
*wishes I had a scanner* lol
CrissiLove
awwww, that's adorable, kid!!! smile.gif
Prince Aries
Hontou ni kawaii!!!!! biggrin.gif
kidvicious2punk
*blushes*

ty...lol...i wanted the ones of like me and my bro..we were like 1 and 3....lol...i mite find em later laugh.gif
Feyliya
::sigh:: Wish I knew how to do that. I have some really cute ones.
Phyllis
omg that is adorableeeee!!! happy.gif

*pinches kid's lil cheeks*

awwwwww she looks like she's about to cry! *cuddles her*

and feylila..do you already have the pics scanned and just need somewhere to host them? if so go to either http://www.webpost.net or http://www.freewebs.com then just follow syuu's instructions for putting the image on a post happy.gif
Feyliya
Great! Thanks!!!
::runs to scan her fav picture::
kidvicious2punk
he he he im beeautifeul laugh.gif

i wasnt about to cry...thats my "O....im supposed to be pretty" face...lol
Feyliya
::Does little happy dances::
I've got a website!!! YIPPEE!!!! And now I'll be able to put pictures on it and use them as AVs and stuff!!!
::takes deep breaths to calm down::
But not tonight. It's 3:25 now and if I don't get to be NOW my mom will skin me alive. So I'll put up my pic tomorrow. Nighty night!
Pikasyuu
Aww! Since Kid posted hers, here's mine on the first day of kindergarden. Blah, I tell you, just scary blah.
Phyllis
omg syuu that is PRECIOUS! happy.gif

*huggles little syuu*......awwwwwwww biggrin.gif
kidvicious2punk
syuu was so cute...and blonde biggrin.gif
Pikasyuu
Oh yes, very blonde..

And thanks! I myself am frightened, but you folks are sweet. I like Kid's expression, Gah, that's so priceless. XD
leopold
Good lor.... did they have those automatic picture devices when I were a young 'un??

erm... yep... so here's me first school photo, I was 5 at the time...

Pikasyuu
Oh my GOD that's the CUTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN.

Leo! Aww! Jesus christ, I'll never recover from the cuteness!

edit: You are the POSTER CHILD for cute XD I can't get over it
leopold
Yeah... I was the original anti ugly duckling...
Phyllis
omg!!!!

*huggles leo* (i almost said little leo.....whoaaaa that coulda been taken wrong.....i meant leo as a child...5 years old, in the photo....you pervs.)

that is just so freaking CUTE! happy.gif

wow, i wasn't even born when that was taken, lmao. tongue.gif
CrissiLove
very cute pictures syuu and leopold!!!! (leopold's picture looks oddly familiar.... tongue.gif ) lol JJ
leopold
QUOTE (candice @ Jul 20 2003, 10:15 AM)
wow, i wasn't even born when that was taken, lmao. tongue.gif

Gee, thanks cand! Now I feel old... rolleyes.gif

lol@little leo! I knew there was summat ya weren't tellin me wink.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
oxym0ronical
I was actually a cute kid. I dunno wtf happened to me though =/

If I remember, I'll bring some pictures back with me when I go see my parents. That'll be a while though.. next weekendish.
leopold
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Jul 20 2003, 10:16 AM)
(leopold's picture looks oddly familiar.... tongue.gif ) lol JJ

Does it??? Hmmmmm, can't imagine why... happy.gif
Phyllis
QUOTE (leopold @ Jul 20 2003, 02:17 AM)
Gee, thanks cand! Now I feel old... rolleyes.gif

lol@little leo! I knew there was summat ya weren't tellin me wink.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

i do my best to make ya feel old tongue.gif lmao j/k! you aren't old, really. you're about the same age as a guy i had a crush on at one time...*sigh* (he wasn't your age at the time...lol...was erm several years ago, so he was 27....but i was 16 dry.gif doomed to fail from the start, that romance was. though he was never interested in me...that'd be kinda creepy really......lol)

and tongue.gif something i wasn't telling you? why whatever do you mean? happy.gif

oh i'll have to ask my friend gina if she still has some pics i sent her and she scanned. she went nuts over them. we chatted in excite and she kept putting it on as her av and saying "LOOK AT THE CHUBBY BABY AWWWWWWWWW *pinch pinch*".....i seriously think that woman needs help, lmao.

and ps: becca, you're still cute, tongue.gif at least i think so
leopold
QUOTE (candice @ Jul 20 2003, 10:23 AM)
oh i'll have to ask my friend gina if she still has some pics i sent her and she scanned. she went nuts over them. we chatted in excite and she kept putting it on as her av and saying "LOOK AT THE CHUBBY BABY AWWWWWWWWW *pinch pinch*".....i seriously think that woman needs help, lmao.

Yes, she sure does... very scary...

But yeah, I'd love to see a pic of ya as a young'un, cand smile.gif
MoonlightSavingsTime
I have to remember to try and get my scanner up and running, then actually see if the thing will scan some pics. I have some cute ones. laugh.gif

It is such a trip having a look at some of you as young'uns! You're all so cute!!
kidvicious2punk
leo is so ickle and cute...he was cuter than me in the 1st grade i bet,ll tell you now,i never brushed my hair.. unsure.gif

but i do now...lol...

gah leo is so cute

<hugs leo>

[edit] i spose no1 wants to see no pictures of me wink.gif

i have disneyland pix biggrin.gif
cheese is funny
omg... those are the CUTEST pictures ive ever seen.... and kid's is so freaking adorable wub.gif
kidvicious2punk
you guys want one of me AND my brother huh.gif

ty cheese laugh.gif
kidvicious2punk
meh,imma sow em to u anyway

*the magic wand of mickey mouse*

"No flash photography is nesscercary!!!"

lol...someone took a picture of my eyes at disney land sad.gif
Phyllis
omg adorableeeeeeee again!!!

*pinches both of you*

lmao i'm gonna be a horrible aunt...one of those who is always pinching innocent little kiddies... unsure.gif

that is really cute, kid! happy.gif
kidvicious2punk
ty...i was....8 and my bro was 6 smile.gif
cheese is funny
simply adorable
kidvicious2punk
hey,i cant help it laugh.gif
cheese is funny
i didnt say it was a bad thing, so why would you want to help it? laugh.gif
leopold
Awwwwwww, how cuuuuuuute! biggrin.gif
kidvicious2punk
he he he...im beautiful i know rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.