Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Kitten Blinks Just Like.....
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
witchblade_babe
little goth girl..... blink.gif unsure.gif smile.gif its weird super koolers and kinda creepy ph34r.gif . lol ^^;; thought i'd share. but he does really!! that slow blink and such... and i really like the blink too wub.gif ... think he is being influnced(sp?) by her? hehe ^-^ blink.gif unsure.gif ph34r.gif mellow.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif cool.gif
cheese is funny
can you post a pic of it blinking? wow... that sounds really weird....
iamtootiredyyyy
awwww thats cute smile.gif My kittens are really funny, they climb everything

(Influenced i thinkles)
iamtootiredyyyy
!
My cat started licking my other cats head! I think shes been watching too much mittens huh.gif
Raven343
*cries*

I want a kitty! sad.gif
sjwt
QUOTE (Raven343 @ Apr 14 2003, 01:11 AM)
*cries*

I want a kitty! sad.gif

get one =>

and make sure its from an animal shelter..

too many kitties go byby..
Raven343
I can't sad.gif

Stupid step mother mad.gif

*smites her step mother*

Oh well........good thing I am moving eh?

I want a little white kittie who is so cute and wuvable. wub.gif

*gags from all the cuteness she is showing* dry.gif
The Tortured Soul
i have a cat... errr ok kitty

his name is whiskers... well he's not really mine he was bought for my sister she's and "animal lover" but refuses to go veggie!!! haha she loves cats... mayb i should show her the mittens anims and warp her mind muwahahahahaha!!!

acid bunnies rule!!!
iamtootiredyyyy
Mittens didnt warp my mind.... but then again it was already warped huh.gif
The Tortured Soul
same here...

what a dull post!!!
iamtootiredyyyy
eek... your signiture is too spread-outed *complains*
Kafeen
My cat used to eat my hair. She's stopped now though. Guess my brians don't smell spicey enough anymore. sad.gif Wait, maybe that's a good thing. unsure.gif
iamtootiredyyyy
aww, lol
Kafeen
She has other evil games now. She lays at the bottom ov the staires looking all sweet and innocent. Then when you step over her to go up stairs she attacks your feet.
iamtootiredyyyy
Lol, I find it amazing how my cats can get anywhere in my house!
Sun Tsu
I have a rabbit called Lightning. I called it that because lets just say it escaped out of its cage and managed to outrun my family for 3 days! wink.gif

Sun Tsu
The Tortured Soul
hehe... oh and sorry about the sig... (ahhh so she's the one who reported me mad.gif )

I'm not actually that bothered...note:it has changed... mata pmed me!!!
oldbillyboe
hee, i have a black kitty, that thing is so evil, it attacks me in my sleep and it tries to rip every fabric it can get to. (which was quite funny when my gf was over) yea. and he blinks like mr. snaffleburger tooo! blink.gif
TigerLily013
*blinks*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.