Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Counciler Poll Repeated
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
NoName4444
hehe, hindsite is 20 20 I guess....
Spacehappy
He's going to use her....as she is pure evil (well she is a woman after all...or so the voices say). blink.gif
cheese is funny
he going to make lgg into a non-goth chick and she will lose her powers... i see it already... but then again my brain lies to me all the time...

stupid brain, i stab you with a q-tip!
Sarah the Spider
I don't know...my computer won't load the new LGG...

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
leopold
It's completely thrown me, this new twist. I wasn't expectin the counsellor ta be some sort o heaven sent angel type thing...

Hell, if he's guidin Sarah away from her destiny ta destroy the world then I guess he can't be all bad. I've come ta like this lil planet...
gerbilfromhell
the thing is, in the first two animations, he looked like he was trying to help lgg (because if she went 'insane' she'd lose to her devilness) he has to be on the opposite side, heaven. it was weird that satan isn't teh 'good' (sorta cause he's lgg's dad and lgg says he's not evil) character anymor dry.gif
Sarah the Spider
Finally got the bugger to load! That was schway awesome. I kinda think it goes againts some previous episodes, though. I think the counsellor is pretty groovy...check out the wing-span.

But I mean does LGG WANT to be good? THAT is the question here........
MistressAlti
I feel vindicated, having been 1 of only 4 voters who believed he was trying to help her.

Revenge is sweet.
Lord of darness
He is defnately trying to make here go to destroy evil. He may fail though becouse her dad is the devil.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.