Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pink Bunnies
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Pages: 1, 2
monkey_called_narth
when i was little i used to have nightmares about evil pink bunnies comming and eating my family and taking over the world... why is it fluffykins is pink?!? thats really rather scary
o0fish
hmm i see... i used to have dreams about vampire carebears trying to eat me.... now those ones were messed up blink.gif
oobunnie
QUOTE (o0fish @ Jul 23 2003, 07:49 AM)
hmm i see... i used to have dreams about vampire carebears trying to eat me.... now those ones were messed up blink.gif

I believe those were because of your twisted sisters that liked to do things like add fangs to your stuffed animals and put hot sauce in your orange juice.... Oh or how about that time they told the guy at McDonalds that you wanted a side of him. oh classic it was.

As to narth's question I for some reason remember seeing a picture that I believe was a stuffed animal of the pink bunny variety belonging to Mata..Or maybe I have sleep deprivation...Sometimes I dont even know the answer. But Fluffykins is super cute.
o0fish
I believe those were because of your twisted sisters that liked to do things like add fangs to your stuffed animals and put hot sauce in your orange juice.... Oh or how about that time they told the guy at McDonalds that you wanted a side of him. oh classic it was.

GAK! those things were never suposed to be revealed you sick monster!
Mata
Here's Pink Fwuffy Bunny...

And I take no shame in it either.
sjwt
QUOTE (Mata @ Jul 23 2003, 11:19 AM)

((cut))

take none,
damm well you will when its given,
and like it too mister!!
monkey_called_narth
that bunny looks so evil. its scaring me!!!
oobunnie
QUOTE (monkey_called_narth @ Jul 24 2003, 07:03 PM)
that bunny looks so evil. its scaring me!!!

how can you say it looks scary. Thats one of the most huggable bunny's I've seen.

and keep in mind, in reality it is supposed to protect him while he's sleeping so it isnt all bad now is it. laugh.gif
hinsley
yeah it looks damn cute to me, in fact..... *concocts plot to steal the bunny, so it can join her bunny, (who is aptly named, 'bunny') *

mines yellowish. well its kinda faded so much over the years it doesnt really look yellow.
and all the furryness has gone off his nose.
and it looks totally different to yours. lol. mines ugly. happy.gif
monkey_called_narth
just look at it it has this evil little smile and looks like it has fangs that its trying to cover and theres this evil little gleam in its eyes its freaking scary man!
Mata
*covering Pink Fwuffy Bunny's eyes so he can't read this thread*
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (Mata @ Jul 23 2003, 11:19 PM)

*cut*

I read they wouldn't let him on the judging site in your VFMPA. wtf! Fwuffy bunny is just as much a person as us all. >:( ..

Well. Maybe not. But still.

The injustice!
frogbutterflyfreak
i have a friend that i call Bunny. at first he didn't like it, but now that everyone calls him that he's used to it biggrin.gif
hinsley
QUOTE (frogbutterflyfreak @ Jul 30 2003, 01:43 AM)
i have a friend that i call Bunny. at first he didn't like it, but now that everyone calls him that he's used to it biggrin.gif

i know a guy called bunny too!! he had the nicest cars ive ever seen.

icidently i also know a guy called furry.
mr scribble
i know a guy called bertie
and one called adam
and chris
in fact i know several called chris...

and rob
wait... that's me...

i know a guy called Abbie
though he's not actually a guy
so it's actually a she
plus she's my sister...

i think i failed...

*i really should learn the difference...
methinks it's about time...
TO THE BAT MOBILE...!!*
frogbutterflyfreak
i wub you mr scribble *hugs*
espresso_bean
*hides personal collection of stuffed animals* hey....there's nothing wrong with being 20 something and having stuffed bunnies and cutesie wootsie stuff like that. *cough* i howver *grabs last fluffy bear and hides it* am too *hack* mature for that sort of thing. *ahem*

my favorite thing to cuddle is actually a giant body-pillow......like a genital-less, opinionless perfect man who does whatever you want.....nothing. just lets you hold it at night when you sleep. i love my pillow.

yawn.....off to get another cup of coffee before going to.....wait....i have nowhere to go. i'm still unemployed. garr....
monkey_called_narth
pink bunnies are evil i used to have a hudge collection and when i was 6 i had one that was bigger then me and thats when the dreams started... so evil... evil.... but i have a bear called ram bear its supposed to be based off of rambo but the name and its dress it looks like one of thos hard core homosexual bears if i take a picture of it ill post it... i also love green bunnies wich i only have one and its all fluffly and soft... i want to go hud it now... but its in my dads suv in the shop... *cries*
espresso_bean
the dreams. oooooooooh................scary bunny dreams. *shriek* sorry love.....................sounds aweful.
monkey_called_narth
they were but my dad makes fun of me because i would start crying... iu was a rather morbid 6 year old thgey were about pink bunnies eating my family and destroying the world
hinsley
ke ke ke i have over 100 cuddly toys at my dads. i only brung (yeah i know its nto a word but i like it) about 8 to my mums.
cheese is funny
im 17, im male, and i own about 8 stuffed monkeys, and one single, amazingly cute stuffed penguin...

<runs away and hides>
chester
i have a stuffed penguin named mr.shivers. hes super cool. when nobodys around he gets bored and he rides off into the night on his akira-esque motorcycle. i know... im not well... dont stare...

huggles mr.shivers...
kelly j.
monkey_called_narth
i could help it... that bunny is evil

please dont hate me mata...
hinsley
O......M..........G.

that is amazingly funny for being so mean to PFwB.
playing_with_fire
well...................i have a purple bunnie and its very soft....im new (it shows doesnt it?)
monkey_called_narth
i just could help it..... it was so hard ive been wanting to do it since he put it up.... and then i did it... and it took a half hour
oobunnie
such distate for such a cute little animal.

*luggs out huge bunny, (actually its a huge cadbury bunny..stuffed animal I won in a colouring contest once. and it so big that it goes up past my waste)*

bring terror to the anti-bunny people my precious Norman. (yes I did name him Norman)
monkey_called_narth
but my picture of pink fwuffy bunny is.... cute and it shows the real bunny!
oobunnie
That pictures been tampered with it has.

I know it may seem real, but believe me.. these days it hard to tell the difference
monkey_called_narth
i got a new one but i like them both

heh
monkey_called_narth
should i be scared about defiling matas bunny?

but if you want to see my other litte things ive made goto

my little picture things from the past
espresso_bean
bravo narth. *wipes tear* i'm immensley proud of you. it' amazing. *sigh*

hmmm........i must find a picture of myself i can send you to defile. maybe you can put in some leaping nekked irish-men.....
monkey_called_narth
post it on here and ill postyou the picture back itll take me about a half hour to fiund all the pictures and make your new picture. send it send it!!
BloodCri
GO NARTH
HeatherS
the first ever stuffed "thing" i crocheted from yarn was a pink bunny for my niece. who apparently takes it to bed with her every night now (awwww!)

i nicknamed him the Sad Pathetic Pink Bunny. biggrin.gif
Mata
*falls over from cute overload*

Narth, those pictures would never stand up in court you know!
monkey_called_narth
but if i tried really really hard... they just might!!
monkey_called_narth

heh, no comment
HeatherS
QUOTE (monkey_called_narth @ Aug 2 2003, 07:08 PM)

heh, no comment

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH how could you do that to my niece's bunny! ohmy.gif (i'm slightly tipsy but i'm still horribly shocked!)
monkey_called_narth
im evil...... mwahahahahaha
VVes
I have some stuffed animals myself, the only thing i really really don't care to have is clowns of any sort ...pictures , dolls or especially marionettes<sp> I think clowns are wicked!... skin crawls at the very thought...
cheese is funny
hmmm... could anyone explain to me why clowns are scary? i dont understand it....
CrissiLove
That is a cute pink bunny! both of 'em are actually smile.gif

I hate clowns too... they give me the creepy crawlies (bugs do this too in case you wanted to know.. lol). I don't really know what exactly started it... I just remember sleeping on the floor in my step-brother's room when really little and I had to visit my biological father, and he always had his clown lamp on.... So the whole room was pitch black except this light shining down on the clown.... I would stare at it forever unable to sleep. Anyways, I still don't like clowns unsure.gif
cheese is funny
i s'pose staring at a glowing clown while you cant sleep would be frightening...
kidvicious2punk
QUOTE (Mata @ Jul 23 2003, 03:19 AM)

[pink fwuffers..aww...]

oh thats cute mata....y be shamed...its uber cute.. laugh.gif

i used to have the cutest pink stuffed bunny thing..i named it glitter after this magic show i saw..i lurved glitter...

but my friend has her..lol...sumwhere
CrissiLove
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Aug 4 2003, 09:21 PM)
i s'pose staring at a glowing clown while you cant sleep would be frightening...

si... it was...
VVes
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Aug 5 2003, 03:03 AM)
hmmm... could anyone explain to me why clowns are scary? i dont understand it....

the eyes followed me around when i was little, I felt like that kid in POLTERGEIST ...creepy
hinsley
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Aug 5 2003, 03:03 AM)

omg how are they NOT scary?

and Wes, marionettes are the spawn of evil. *shudder*
mr scribble
besides
they are a pestilence on this land...

it's just the constant manic grin and the psycadelic colours
they just warp their image

*shudders*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.