Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Egad...
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
Sarah the Spider
You think ONE DAY IS BAD for missing the forums? I am leaving on Thursday to go to Orlando with my band and I won't get back till next Tuesday...*groans* I will be so completely out of the loop by then...especially thanks to gerbil...*groans*

Yes, it is so sad...Sarah sitting at Daytona Beach, wondering about the topics on an Internet forum...
cheese is funny
your not gonna be on for 5 days... well, you know that ill miss you sarah...
gerbilfromhell
5 days without my anti-noob? NOOOOOOOOO!
Sarah the Spider
Aw, I feel loved...
Sarah the Spider
I won't get to see my mentor or my anti-n00b. sad.gif

Cursed band...

Plus I'll miss Adult Swim. My roommates don't really like anime...
gerbilfromhell
HAHA SARAH'S LOVED! tongue.gif ....... wait, taht's a good thing? GODDAMIT mad.gif
Sarah the Spider
Hahaha!

~gerbil loves me gerbil loves me tongue.gif ~
MistressAlti
Have fun kiddo.
leopold
Yeah, have a good time Sarah - we'll miss yer comments an presence an lurve an stuff. But mebbe not the castrations... unsure.gif

/me gives Sarah a goodbye hug
CrissiLove
aawww... I hope you have fun, Sarah!!!!!
Sarah the Spider
LoL, I posted this on Saturday, even though I am leaving tomorrow.

Geep, that came quick...

blink.gif

I am off to go pack my suitcase...he he he, I bet I'll be the only one at Daytona Beach with long sleeves and a parasol simultaneously...

I'm so white it's weird. laugh.gif

Oh my God, 27 hour bus trip....*groan*
jicama
i *like* road trips! i'm going on one this summer- if anyone is going to the family reunion in gila new mexico on july 4, we're related!
craziness
dont worry sarah, i wont forget you
actually i have been wondering what happened to ladydarkpeach
gerbilfromhell
she disappeared randomly and will never be seen again dry.gif
ravein
I would tape adult swim for you but by the time you get the video tape they will do repeats...
craziness
yeah but she was cool! i miss her sad.gif
craziness
AND she was my e-sister!
LoLo
See if you can find a cyber cafe to keep up! lol
gerbilfromhell
uhhh crazi? she's online right now so you can im her if you want it's not like she disappeared from the world, just the forum biggrin.gif
CrissiLove
Road trips are cool smile.gif I'm planning one for after I graduate college smile.gif Anyways... that sounds like an awfully long bus trip though... and I wouldn't think that'd be much fun dry.gif BUT it will surely be worth it once u get there smile.gif and if you found a cyber cafe (or library... LOL) to still post, then even better!!!!!!!!! smile.gif

I have noticed that ladypeach has not been around too, crazy... I thought she musta posted it somewhere but I missed it... I seem to miss a lot.. lol LoLo has to point a lotta stuff out to me... lol Well, hopefully she will return soon too...
diceisdice
You will be missed, Sarah. Until you come back. So don't get eaten by a shark or anything or else my head might explode.
jicama
oh! get eaten by a shark, sarah! i wanna see dice's head explodie! i mean, have a safe trip sarah...
cheese is funny
no... sarah cant be eaten by a shark.. cause then i would cry sad.gif
leopold
Well, we could pretend that Sarah had been eaten by a shark, jus ta witness the fun of watchin Dice's head explode...

...or mebbe not unsure.gif

Have fun Sarah, we's gunna miss ya babe!
Sarah the Spider
Hullo.

I'm back.

And apparently I have missed an awful lot...

unsure.gif
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Apr 8 2003, 11:40 PM)
Hullo.

I'm back.

And apparently I have missed an awful lot...

unsure.gif

sarah is back!! yaaaay!!!! welcome back sarah!! <hugs sarah>
Sarah the Spider
sad.gif
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Apr 8 2003, 11:43 PM)
sad.gif

why ya sad for?
craziness
hey sarah!
*hugs sarah as well*
Sarah the Spider
I feel like a n00b again...

Oh well.

Later.
cheese is funny
i dont get it sarah... you can be owned by gerbil, and own me... but i cant be owned by you and own jaq? im confused... and dont be sad cause me and nummy got married... be happy for us...
Lord of darness
you confussed me cheese.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Lord of darness @ Apr 9 2003, 12:29 AM)
you confussed me cheese.

read sarah's sig, she is sad because i got jaq as my antinoob and i married nummy
Lord of darness
I think that is good.
craziness
mes confused as well smile.gif
ok too bad
cheese is funny
QUOTE (craziness @ Apr 9 2003, 12:33 AM)
mes confused as well smile.gif
ok too bad

i redirect you to the post i made answering LoD's confusion...
Lord of darness
I still am confused about the rest.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Lord of darness @ Apr 9 2003, 12:37 AM)
I still am confused about the rest.

ok, what exactly are you confused about?
Lord of darness
i dont get it sarah... you can be owned by gerbil, and own me... but i cant be owned by you and own jaq? im confused...
that
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Lord of darness @ Apr 9 2003, 12:40 AM)
i dont get it sarah... you can be owned by gerbil, and own me... but i cant be owned by you and own jaq? im confused...
that

ok, sarah is gerbils antinoob, and i am hers (you can be owned by gerbil and own me)
i am sarahs antinoob, and jaq is mine (but i cant be owned by you and own jaq)
craziness
blink.gif *head spins*
no further questions your honor
Lord of darness
ok that is wierd I'll just leave it
NummyNums
I dun wanna make ne one sad.....*hides in corner* i dun wanna mek nobdy sad...... sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
cheese is funny
good... im tired of trying to explain it already...
cheese is funny
<kisses nummy>
craziness
awww look at how cure those two are!
now for that checkered suit....
NummyNums
<big kissy back> smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
Industrial Kybosh
Nice to see you back, Sarah, but know this - you announced that you were going away, and then came back, all in the time that I was away!

FEEL MY PAIN!!!

I missed huge amounts of stuff, and came back to a completely different MataForum landscape. I then, in my confusion, went on to offend a valued forum friend.

AND I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!!!

dry.gif

I've sort've resigned myself to never being fully on track...

But anyway, it's nice to have you around, Smacko! wink.gif
MistressAlti
It has been determined that missing the Matazone forum for prolonged periods of time grates slowly upon (what's left of) your sanity.
gerbilfromhell
i actually get some of my sanity back when i'm not here... but maybe that's cause by the time i'm done postin i've got no sanity left.... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.