Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Forced By A Sibling..
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
Pages: 1, 2
cheese is funny
bad! bad!!! stop spamming this thread!!!

ill pay $200 more then irish
craziness
wow, you guys are crazy, i would never tell anyone in my family about this place.
a- they might come and pollute it
b- they might tell my parents, who would flip out if they knew i am "talking to strangers online"
c- then i wouldnt be able to talk about them behind their backs
d- they might get to know me a little too well....
CrissiLove
ikes... I'm sorry I missed this! You would think with how much time I am on here, that I wouldn't miss so many threads all the time... lol

Hi, Reima smile.gif

I'm with you, Crazi! I tried showing a couple of ppl here one of the animations, they thought I was crazy. But really I like being able to get online and not have them here... I like keeping parts of my life kinda separated... lol This is my place to go and get away from them all... lol
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (craziness @ Aug 7 2003, 04:01 PM)
wow, you guys are crazy, i would never tell anyone in my family about this place.
a- they might come and pollute it
b- they might tell my parents, who would flip out if they knew i am "talking to strangers online"
c- then i wouldnt be able to talk about them behind their backs
d- they might get to know me a little too well....

Well.. it was a bit of a leap. My sister's been here once or twice as well, but never signed up! I like Rei being here because he's artsy and it seemed like his kind of place. I'm trying to get a lot of my friends on here, like DarkLunacy (Will) as well. =P
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.