Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: T-shirt Sale!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Mata
Just a quickie this time to let you know first that I'm having a sale
in my shop with money off about half of the designs:

http://www.matazone.co.uk/tshirts.htm

There's also a the new 'HACK THE CORPORATE REALITY' Mr Snaffleburger t-
shirt design in too so check that out.
hinsley
erm i wrote this in daft but no one answered. lol. when i try to view the new design it all opens in the left hand bit instead of the right and the pics dont come up. is this my browser or wat?
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (hinsley @ Jul 29 2003, 09:50 AM)
erm i wrote this in daft but no one answered. lol. when i try to view the new design it all opens in the left hand bit instead of the right and the pics dont come up. is this my browser or wat?

Nope, it happened to me too sad.gif

Sam
x
Mata
Doh!

Fixed that now... The weird thing is that I remember putting in the code to make it open in the right hand frame (I nearly forgot and then realised how silly I was being so put it in) but for some reason that didn't save. Ah well, it's all working now.

Thanks for pointing that out!
hinsley
lol, i thought it was my browser cause my puter started mucking up at the same time and i had to reboot.
Mata
No, I'm not quite sure what happened but it's all working now smile.gif
oobunnie
sale! and new t-shirt! ohmy.gif

i wonder if them postal service will decide to open my mail again.. not only would I have new t-shirts but maybe scandal...

*runs off to bank*
Sun Tsu
must....buy...shirtiness.....
leopold
Ah, to hell with it! I'm gonna get me a couple o those puppies!
WeeJ
Hack the corporate reality should be winging its way to me sometime soon...
in a petite size biggrin.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.