Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Charictor Is The Best
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Lord of darness
which would win in all around coolness
  • Mittens
  • snowball
  • Samari l
  • Mr.sb
  • lgg
  • other
Lord of darness
laugh.gif I think that mittens is the best he could kick all thier asses.

He is evil the only real comption is mr.sb becoush his grip on realtiy and counstant brain warshing he is going to become hard to brain wash and be betten for his spicy brains.
gerbilfromhell
i already made this poll. you need to learn how to make polls. it's snowdrop not snowball. meh
Lord of darness
shut up I didn't see it I think
gerbilfromhell
lol sry just being mean sad.gif
Lord of darness
you are damn right your being mean to a noob like me.
gerbilfromhell
you're not a noob anymore tongue.gif
Lord of darness
what I've only been on three days tell me that is not noob
gerbilfromhell
k you're not a noob. tongue.gif
you're level doesn't say 'newbie' anymore. therefore, you're not a noob tongue.gif
Lord of darness
whatever I made it as a noob so there and I care not anymore
gerbilfromhell
HAHA POINT AND LAUGH AT LORD OF DARKNESS tongue.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif
Lord of darness
want to laghth even more I ment to name myself lord of darkness
gerbilfromhell
LOL! laugh.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif
Lord of darness
I thought it was funny to
Mata
You should be able to edit things in the link at the top of the page saying 'My controls'. Have a look in there, there are a few options worth exploring.

Play nice Gerbil! Just because a person has done a few posts doesn't mean they know what they're doing yet. Imagine if a person had never used a forum in their life (which could be true, but we'll never know unless people say it), everything would look very confusing! I mean, seriously, look and the ridiculous amount of buttons on this page! Unless you know what you're looking for you're going to have trouble working it out, so go easy on people.
Free Psycho
QUOTE (Lord of darness @ Apr 1 2003, 07:39 PM)
want to laghth even more I ment to name myself lord of darkness

LMAO-you have to admit, your mistake took alittle something away from the omninousness of your name...LOL...sorry, I can't help it, now that you've pointed it out, there's just something inexplictedly funny about it...
craziness
see how nice mata is!!!
i wasnt sure if it was a typo or if you meant for it to be that way lol
Lord of darness
I think I'm going to leave it becouse I like it to an exstent pluse it is a new name to add to my name list.

(going on 20)
gerbilfromhell
*stupid post deleted. gah, i've really said a lot of stupid things* (for those of you that haven't noticed, i'm going through this forum and editing the meanness out of my posts..... or at least i'm trying to. call it attonment)
Sabrina
My favorite character would have to be LGG ^^
Lord of darness
lgg has nothing on mr.sb he is the coolest

secound coolest is mittens.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.