Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hate Machina...
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3
cheese is funny
I say we dedicate this thread to how much we love hate machina... he/she obviously needs it... we love you machina
Hate Machina
Oh for the hate of god
craziness
wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif I LOVE YOU! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
gerbilfromhell
see you're making his life miserable? he WANTS to be hated. like this: I HATE YOU HATE MACHINA, I HATE YOU! DIE DIE DIE! mad.gif laugh.gif
cheese is funny
love ya machina... and i love you to gerbil....
Jaq
I love Hate Machina soooooo much. I love you Hate Machina!! :wub.gif:
Jaq
Gerbil. You need the love of a good woman. Or man. Which ever way you swing.
craziness
gerbil, we all know you secretly love us and we all know you know that we love you and we all know you secretly love being loved!
hate machina, you will learn to be loved, or else you would have left already.
Hate Machina
I think you are all in denial.
cheese is funny
i think you love us, machina
Jaq
I think Hate Machina is really liking being loved this much. You're right craziness, if he didn't like it he would have left us flaming a long time ago. In his own little way he's saying that he likes us too. Awwww. You're so sweet Hate Machina!!
craziness
my parents are shrinks, i know these things
you 2 just want attention, and you dont care if you get it negatively smile.gif
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (craziness @ Apr 1 2003, 02:32 AM)
gerbil, we all know you secretly love us and we all know you know that we love you and we all know you secretly love being loved!
hate machina, you will learn to be loved, or else you would have left already.

nope, i hate just about all of you and you hate me. admit it, i piss you off and you hate me tongue.gif
cheese is funny
i think there is enough love in here to knit machina and gerbil a sweater with... any able to knit?
Jaq
I can knit! I will knit them both sweaters with little puppies and kitties prancing around the sweaters. Orange and blue alright with you boys?
Hate Machina
I hate being analysed, especially when it's all wrong wrong WRONG!
craziness
i love both of you
and you know you love me too
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Jaq @ Apr 1 2003, 02:38 AM)
I can knit! I will knit them both sweaters with little puppies and kitties prancing around the sweaters. Orange and blue alright with you boys?

oh oh oh, can i have too jaq? pwetty pwease? ill wub.gif you forever if you do
Hate Machina
nlfj;jfo;gajwiaijngiojg;j\o;igjo;rjgo;rsjgkl;rj;gan
Argh!
Jaq
Of course Cheese! What do you want around your sweater? Cows? They are the givers of cheese...
cheese is funny
cows... and a big penguin on the back smile.gif
Jaq
Good choice. Classy.
Hate Machina
I would like mine made with a large love heart on the back with the BANNED icon over it
Jaq
Hmmm. No, I think I'll stick with the orange and blue puppies and kitties. Much more soothing.
cheese is funny
i think yours should have the writing "i love everyone THIS much on it" and it would have happy little fairys and bambi and two dwarves hugging
Jaq
Ooo! That's perfect! What a nice sentiment from a nice little boy!
Hate Machina
Very well, I will wear both, but only as an ironic statement of how much seething hatred is actually broiling within.
gerbilfromhell
see? you wub.gif everyone, you're just trying to make yourself feel important tongue.gif
craziness
you are breaking down
you love us!
Hate Machina
BWAHAHAHAHAHH!

I already feel important, you pillock.
Jaq
Ooh. You say it's an ironic statement now, but just wait until you get it on and feel how soft it is. You won't want to take it off and you'll lurve it!
Hate Machina
If that were the case, I would hate that I loved it.
CovertYawn
I do believe that no one has initiated a group hug in this thread, I think its pretty lacking....

**<<GROUP HUG>>**
Hate Machina
Group hugs are only good when one has strategically placed one suicide bomber in their midst..
Alas and alak...
Jaq
[B]*<<HUG>>*[/B]
Hate Machina
I think I am going to be sick
cheese is funny
<HUG>
Jaq
Ooohhh. Want some ginger ale? Some tums? What about some gravol? Maybe you should lie down.
Hate Machina
Yes, mother.
craziness
i love ginger ale!
and hate machina is the sexiest thing i have ever seen and i love him too!
Hate Machina
but but but this makes no sense. You've never seen me. You should hate me.
Does not compute.
Does not compute.
Jaq
Merggg. I don't like ginger ale. We always got it when we were sick an it was always warm and tasteless.
Hate Machina
C:< Syntax error waaaahaha
cheese is funny
hmm... sounds like i know a machina that needs to be reprogramed...
craziness
hate machina is very very sexyand i just love him and bless his heart
Hate Machina
blink.gif
cheese is funny
baby jesus loves you, hate machina
CovertYawn
Prolly just a short curcuit!
craziness
are there any other girls around here right now?
if so, dont you just find hate machina to be the sexiesthunk of man you have ever laid eyes on?
DONT YOU JUST LOVE HIM!
and boys-
isnt he sexy enough to turn any man bi? you know you lovehim
Jaq
Jesus loves the little children. All the children of the world. Red and yellow Black and white they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.