Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hate Machina...
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3
craziness
sweet dreams!
cheese is funny
sweet dreams
craziness
we posted that at the exact same time cheese
we are just so happy and nice arent we
cheese is funny
yes we are, i just cant contain the love right now... i love you crazi
Jaq
How lucky Hate is. Hving such lovely people care for him and love him.
cheese is funny
i love you jaq
Jaq
I love you cheese.

I love you too crazi.

I love all of you!!
craziness
i love you jaq
i love you cheese
i love you hate
i love you covert
i love you gerbil
i love you all!
everyone else who is not here right now and everyone else who is!
I LOVE YOU!
Jaq
I ate all of my carrots. Now I am sad.

And way off topic.
cheese is funny
ok... this is enough love for today... good night everyone... feel the love... <hugs everyone>... oh, i love you sarah...
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Jaq @ Apr 1 2003, 03:34 AM)
I ate all of my carrots. Now I am sad.

And way off topic.

<comforting hug for jaq>
Jaq
Thanks cheese

<hugs all around>
craziness
im so sorry you had to eat carrots. they suck.
i love all of you! every single one on this forum
especially mata!

MUAH!
MistressAlti
Dude, you guys, don't piss Hate Machina off, loving someone who doesn't want it solves very little. Especially on a forum...

I heard this once, slightly offensive but you'll get over it:
Arguing on the internet is like the Special Olympics.
Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Not to kill the love fest, but seriously.
jicama
i'm back!!! and i'm done my essay!!! ha! done!!! and my photography portfolio!!!! DONE!! i'm done! i'm done! i'm done! i 'm done! i'm done! now i just have 2 portfolios, 1 essay, and 2 exams and it's summer!
Jaq
QUOTE (craziness @ Apr 1 2003, 03:40 AM)
im so sorry you had to eat carrots. they suck.
i love all of you! every single one on this forum
especially mata!

MUAH!

I *like* carrots! They're one of the few orange things that I like. Although I do like oranges, which I assume are orange.
jicama
yes. carrotie goodness. tastey. crunchy. orange. and good for the eyes you know!
Jaq
They're like nature's chips.

Okay..I wouldn't go that far...they're like...nature's root vegetables.
jicama
chips are made from potatoes and fat. if that's not from nature, i don't know what is!
Free Psycho
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Mar 31 2003, 11:08 PM)

LMAO-I LOVE THAT!!!! And BTW-I just read this whole thread and I wanna throw up. Seriously guys. All this love is nauciating. I'm sorry, I'm with the Hater and Gerbil-you guys are just...ugh. You don't even know any of us and you love everyone. Aside from the obvious comments, that's just impratical. Too much love.
jicama
i think the point was to be annoying, psycho. and they did a bang up job, eh?
Free Psycho
Most definatly jicama. Damn them all and their love.
jicama
couldn't have said it better myself!
nobody likes you, psyc.
Free Psycho
Right back you. Oh yeah and jicama? I hate you ever so terribly. happy.gif
Free Psycho
bleh
leopold
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Apr 1 2003, 04:08 AM)

laugh.gif laugh.gif ROFLMAO!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

This is the funniest thread I've ever read on any forum anywhere!! I dun care how pointless it is, jus that relentless wash o good feelin was hilarious! An Alti - nice quote BTW, but yer chastisin 'em was pretty funny too!

I wish I'd been here fer this... payback fer you lot missin me weddin, I guess...

You guys are great!! Awww, I luv ya's all too wub.gif wub.gif
cheese is funny
i didnt start this thread to annoy hate machina, thats probebly what it looks like though, i just wanted to show him that this isnt a hateful forum and taht he has no reason to hate everyone... i was just trying to make him feel welcome... oh well... call me a retard if you like... ive got that all my life... nothing new...
leopold
I know, I know, I got that yer highness Penguin... this forum is all bout lurve! I got the impression that Hate Machina has some issues an ya were tryin ta show him that we lurve an support him whatever. Am I right??
cheese is funny
correct leo... i dont want anyone on these forums to be sad/unhappy... so i try to make them feel better...
leopold
Awww, yer such a nice guy! Jus havin ya here makes me feel better smile.gif

/me hugs the Penguin Prince, cuz he's such a nice guy
craziness
i love to love people who hate me for no reason. its fun. and i feel so loving! and nice! and me and the penguin are just nice people tryna spread the lurve!
spuglet
but, but, but, sod the love, uve stole me avatar!
leopold
Spugz, do ya have an av ya would rather have? Ya can PM me wi the details an I can host it fer ya if ya like (perk o bein High Priestess!!)

Ask any o me satisfied hostees - Tara, Crazi, Gerbil...
spuglet
its not really that i want a new avatar, its that mine was stolen! really, i cant be bothered to change it....meh
i am the high priestess with the simple av
leopold
Oh well, s'yer call hun... but if ya changes ya mind, gimme a call on the ole PM machine...
Tarantio
yes i can c u

AND SO CAN I
OBVIOUSLY
Free Psycho
Who are you talking to?
MistressAlti
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 1 2003, 11:46 AM)
i didnt start this thread to annoy hate machina, thats probebly what it looks like though, i just wanted to show him that this isnt a hateful forum and taht he has no reason to hate everyone... i was just trying to make him feel welcome... oh well... call me a retard if you like... ive got that all my life... nothing new...

There are people in this world who are out to hate everyone, just so they can make their point. Probably, this is just some lonely teenage kid who wants some major attention.

Oh, and I'm sorry if you were overly sensitive to my post.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Apr 2 2003, 03:04 PM)
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 1 2003, 11:46 AM)

There are people in this world who are out to hate everyone, just so they can make their point. Probably, this is just some lonely teenage kid who wants some major attention.

Oh, and I'm sorry if you were overly sensitive to my post.

if he wanted major attention... he got it... and i think its better then everyone saying that they hated him back... i dunno... just doing what i thought was right.... and if he is lonely... dont you think having a guy and 2 girls tell him that they love him be a good thing? <shrugs>

and i wasnt being overly sensitive... just pointing out fact....
Selkie_Blue
Could it possibly be that some people just enjoy stirring things up for no apparent reason? Nothing wrong with being an instigator, unless it incites people to riots and mass murder or something. I think one of the main reasons to post on an internet board is to share opinions, but it's also to get attention, hehe. Some people just opt for the blatant attempt rather than meshing in subtly. unsure.gif wink.gif

*hugs the Hate Machina, because she can*
Tarantio
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ Apr 2 2003, 02:27 PM)
Who are you talking to?

who's listening?
Free Psycho
We are.
Tarantio
then who do you think im talking to?

DONT START THIS MINION

shut up dace

(EVEN MORE GRUMBLES)
gerbilfromhell
i agree laugh.gif
Finchmysta_Will
dam straight, bow before the finchlord... i said tremble!!!
gerbilfromhell
u'd betta not be talkin to me. i bow to no-one, especially not you, you should know that tongue.gif
Finchmysta_Will
gerbs i was speakin to the heathans
gerbilfromhell
o....... good....... (awkward silence)
prezgfish
Hate machina is a friend of mine(ok not so much friend as aquantanceok not so much aquantance as he's merely there(ok not so much...))), online he usually goes by the name dace, which tarantio was probably hoping he's do here as well.

oh and don't wub.gif machina, its not a smart thing to do you'll get man starch in all the wrong places, plus his heart belongs to another and her name is Chuggy

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

she will devour the great sharktron from the genitals up laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif no more cream of pork she will devour it all laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif when you least expect it

fairwell you prince of maine you king of new england

ok its actually prince of Maim and king of AVPII but it's close enough
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.