Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kitten Commandos!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
saucy_tara
Love it!!!!!!!! I want an uzi of lurve wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
leopold
Thankies wife! I missed those entirely until ya mentioned it!

Actually an uzi of lurve would be pretty schway... it'd match me smitemaster of doom! I could smite people an then make em feel the lurve, kinda like this...

mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Industrial Kybosh
Uzi of Love = must have item of 2003

The small coven of Mata fans at my mum's school have taken a great liking to the Kitties. I intend to meet these new fans and speak with them at length about their Mata feelings, but it seems that LGG is a hit chez Culcheth High School, and the Kitten Commandos are catching on.

Personally, I think that the Kitten Commandos could prove to be Mata's route into the mainstream. As I said in a previous thread, a good music video would see 'em right.

Ever thought of checking the BBC Talent site, Mata? They're looking for music vid directors, y'know... wink.gif
Mata
I've thought about it but I'm a bit busy at the moment.

The Kitten Commandos may someday have their own spin-off site but I want to make a few more first smile.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (Mata @ Apr 7 2003, 07:59 AM)
I've thought about it but I'm a bit busy at the moment.

The Kitten Commandos may someday have their own spin-off site but I want to make a few more first smile.gif

yay more kittens.

the world needs more kittens.

will they appear in a mittens.
iamtootiredyyyy
YAY kittens!
iamtootiredyyyy
*Wants uzi of love* sad.gif
Mata
I doubt there would be a kitten commando/Mittens crossover, they're very different styles of animation. It just wouldn't look right... Probably...
prezgfish
QUOTE (Mata @ Apr 10 2003, 01:33 PM)
I doubt there would be a kitten commando/Mittens crossover, they're very different styles of animation. It just wouldn't look right... Probably...

yeah but the kitty cop looked totally different from mittens as well

in fact he looks more like a kitty commando than mittens
Mata
The reason that he looked different was that I wanted to do a Matrix pastiche and you need limbs to be able to do that!
prezgfish
will mittens get revenge on that cop or was it all a dream
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.