Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Name My Angel
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Aug 1 2003, 03:49 PM)
I used to live in Greece a while ago, scream if you want any words...I need to brush up on my Greek but I'm sure I could find you summat.

I'm quarter Greek myself! Plus my mum and dad are in Greece right now - think I've got that angle covered, J wink.gif

And the mix-n-match idea is one that could well bear fruit. Gwoovy.
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Aug 1 2003, 09:59 PM)
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Aug 1 2003, 03:49 PM)
I used to live in Greece a while ago, scream if you want any words...I need to brush up on my Greek but I'm sure I could find you summat.

I'm quarter Greek myself! Plus my mum and dad are in Greece right now - think I've got that angle covered, J wink.gif

And the mix-n-match idea is one that could well bear fruit. Gwoovy.

Hey, it's was Terry Pratchett did. In Good Omens, he had an angel called Aziraphale. It fits right in. So I think something generally along those lines would be groovy.
Phyllis
oooo.....since you're going for kind of harsh......i used to know a girl who was absolutely HORRID and her name was Jael (Lo knows her....by the name of TEMP!....lmao)....it's pronounced Yael. so yeah.....could add that onto another name or something...i dunno.
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Aug 1 2003, 12:26 AM)
(AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! Excuse me...)

heehee =D

how about.....

Lafaelia or something majestic sounding....
elf
I say Glelandra!

Or... Lyraenna or Aylenia (or Adniella, but I don't like it). Those are pretty names (that I made up)
Industrial Kybosh
Whoof... well, I certainly can't complain about a lack of contribution...

I think I've got about all that I'll need, now. Thanks loads to everyone who submitted an idea. I'll let you know - probably via this thread - what I finally decide on, and so give you the chance to say "No, that's crap, you idiot, why did you think that was any good, I hate you".

Hooray! happy.gif
Oni Usagi
QUOTE (elf @ Jul 31 2003, 11:50 PM)
QUOTE (Oni Usagi @ Jul 31 2003, 07:26 PM)
Elendil

Elendil... that rings a bell.. I gotta go read LOTR over again I guess. x_x Elendil's a pretty name, though... You should choose it XP

Elendil = great^x grandfather of Aragorn
vicrawr
i know you're done but how about Snickerdoodle?

what about Loki or Bartleby (Dogma rocks!)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.