Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Worst Thing You've Ever Done?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3
cheese is funny
ok, now have all said about things we have done in the past... but now im too curious... whats the worst thing youve ever done in life? of all the things youve done which takes (or steals) the (2 year old's birthday) cake?

i have to say mine is when i was 7 or 8.. my brother finds a lighter... he shows me the lighter... we find an open shed... we burn paper and bugs... we burn shed down... house catches on fire... im in the newspaper, yay for me!
Tarantio
okay ill take pity on u and reply sinse noone else seems inclined to...
id have to say the worst thing ive ever done, or at least the first that springs (although rather sluggishly) to mind would be actually listening to a pair of jehovahs witnesses once.
they went on for at least twenty minutes about nothing in particular, and all the time i looked interested...
u should have seen their faces when i told them i was Catholic...

AND WHEN I TOLD THEM DEMONS REALLY DO EXIST.

u didnt do that dace...
i think uve been fantasising again...

(GRUMBLES)
Debaser
i used to steal all the fake 20p and 1 coins from primary school and use them in those crappy machines that give you those crappy toy things...

i've still got all the stuff in some cupboard somewhere...
Lord of darness
The time I shuved a flashlight up some guy's back and parlized him for two days.

HE DISERVED IT AND STILL DOSE
craziness
i have hurt people.
i have stolen.
i have told my entire family that i dont belive in god or marriage.
i have worn my spikey dog collar to temple, and grandmas house, and school and everywhere else before.
btw, i only stole twice. i didnt even know i was stealking! I WAS LIKE 7 YEARS OLD!
on the other hand, i am a bit violent......
Tarantio
heh i like the flashlite one, but would it not have been better if by doing so u illuminated his brain to the point where u could c it thru his eyes...

WAS THAT U SPEAKING?

i think so...

IM PROUD OF YOU!

erm... thanx?
cheese is funny
QUOTE (craziness @ Apr 1 2003, 10:24 PM)
i have hurt people.

how bad have you hurt people? like "break all their ribs" hurt them, or "ball point hammer to their knee cap" hurt them... explain more please
Sir Psycho Sexy
i fell asleep at my friends house once curled in a double duvet...woke up in the morning on the floor just wearing my boxer short.....he's not my friend anymore
craziness
i dont think i have actually hurt anyone too badly but i hurt people a lot
i like kickboxing!
my little brother i hurt al lthe time because he is weak
Tarantio
oh if its pain u want, i once "caused" two shelves and all their heavy contents (including an alarm clock that would wake the great cthulu from his eternal slumber) to drop onto my friend's head in his sleep...

I DIDNT KNOW THAT...

no, Dace, u were asleep. neway he only rolled over a few times and fell asleep again himself...
but he woke up with a nasty lump...

(GRUMBLES MORE...)
Debaser
i made someone's nose bleed once.

he was asking for it, honest.
ravein
Me and my dad took a road flare and wrapped it in dynamite paper... put a blasting cap in it, lit it and dropped it down the top of a porta potty.. hahahahaha... then as the guy was trying to get out the porta potty tipped over.. ewwwww
hahahahaha (my dad work's in demolitions if your wondering.. which answers a lot of questions about me...) biggrin.gif
Lord of darness
heh i like the flashlite one, but would it not have been better if by doing so u illuminated his brain to the point where u could c it thru his eyes...

You see I was chasing him after temparaly losing more of my sanity then normal but recovered at the last secound yours can only work with a fully insane person so someone else would have to do it.
Tarantio
ANY VOLUNTEERS FOR AN ANAL TORCH PROBE?
jicama
when i was in grade 3, this guy was bugging me all the time, so i kicked him as hard as i could in the shin where he just had skin graft surgery. and it was picture day, so i was wearing pointy dress shoes. but he never ever bugged me again...
Jaq
The worst thing I ever did was taunt some kids while we were playing a game of Capture the Flag, they were being all scared and the game was going no where so I shouted "Come on take a chance for once in your miserable lives!" *slinks away* ph34r.gif
Lord of darness
that is pathetic and I thought I never did anyhting wrong compatively (exspt the flashlight thing) you mean you never broke a window with a snowball or anything.
Jaq
Well I did beat the crap out a guy once for making fun of my friends, but I don't feel bad about that. I do feel bad about the other thing though.
Lord of darness
this is not what makes you feel bad but what you did bad
Jaq
Okay, well I'd have to go with that then. Either that or experiementing with drugs. Not sure which.
Lord of darness
the drugs is only worse if the guy didn't bleed or the drug was worse the marawana.
Jaq
Okay, beating the guy up was worse then. *nods* There. Iv'e found the worst thing I've done.
Lord of darness
good for you biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Tarantio
PERSONALLY, I BELIEVE THE MELTING OF YOUNG CHILDREN'S HOPES ETC TO B A MORE... SHALL WE SAY CRUEL THING TO DO...
I LIKE IT ALMOST AS MUCH AS THE MORTAL ONE LIKES THE FLASHLIGHT THINGY.

OH AND I STILL NEED VOLUNTEERS rolleyes.gif
Jaq
What do you need volunteers for? Experiemental drug testing?
Tarantio
no he's speaking about the aforementioned anal torch probe.

AND I TAKE THAT AS VOLUNTEERING...

(CLICK OF TORCH GOIN ON AND OFF)

ILL FIND U...
Jaq
-note to self-
a. Always read all of the posts before posting.
b. Must remember. English are crazy. Something about being cooped up on a tiny god forsaken island.
Tarantio
ooooohhhh....
english, eh?
u do know im not going to forget that...

OHDEAR UVE DONE IT NOW...

trust me thats as bad as calling you american
Lord of darness
PERSONALLY, I BELIEVE THE MELTING OF YOUNG CHILDREN'S HOPES ETC TO B A MORE... SHALL WE SAY CRUEL THING TO DO...

physical pain is always worse or do i have to get my flashlight to prove it to you or worse my smite master 5000
Jaq
*incoherent babblings of rage*

Not AMERICAN!!

So what, Irish? Scottish? Australian? Kiwi?
Tarantio
AHHH. BUT EMOTIONAL PAIN LASTS THRU GENERATIONS TO COME...
Lord of darness
ooooohhhh....
english, eh?
u do know im not going to forget that...

OHDEAR UVE DONE IT NOW...

trust me thats as bad as calling you american

the worst part is I know he is right that it is bad to be american. we got a sico goverment and we generate tons of det. that is why I'm a natral american though I'm sico and wast money laugh.gif
Jaq
QUOTE (Tarantio @ Apr 1 2003, 11:34 PM)

Thank you! At least someone knows pain!
Tarantio
yes, jaq (if that is your real name...), i am SCOTTISH.
theres a big line sumwhere about twenty metres across that sez BORDER on it

in those big letters too...

and trust me i know how much of an insult it is to call a canadian AMERICAN

so i wont repeat it

MUCH

shut up dace
Lord of darness
AHHH. BUT EMOTIONAL PAIN LASTS THRU GENERATIONS TO COME...

stop reminding me (SLAM DOOR) I still feal the pain from it

(SOB SOB SOB)

jk(if you are to dumb to know what jk means it means just kidding)

I forget mental easer then physical it's like a dog you teach them by boping them on the nose(they hate that) when they are bad and they will remeber but if you insalt them noone cares.
Jaq
HOw do you know that I'm not American? Been reading posts and the like? You only joined a couple days ago
Tarantio
AHH BUT WISE MEN - AND ME - SAY THAT DOGS LIKE PAIN
Tarantio
no u put it in your details

plus dace knows all of u better than u know urself
Tarantio
oh and your names jaq

it sounds french-canadian
Jaq
QUOTE (Tarantio @ Apr 1 2003, 11:46 PM)
yes, jaq (if that is your real name...), i am SCOTTISH.
theres a big line sumwhere about twenty metres across that sez BORDER on it

in those big letters too...

and trust me i know how much of an insult it is to call a canadian AMERICAN

so i wont repeat it

MUCH

shut up dace

It's not my real name.

I know. E'en the Romans had trouble with the Scottish, after they kicked English tribes butts they tried to defeat the Scottish too but they had such trouble that they just ended up putting up a wall across the narrowest part of the island to keep the Scottish tribes out of the Roman settlements and the like.
Lord of darness
HOw do you know that I'm not American? Been reading posts and the like? You only joined a couple days ago
look it dosen't matter if your american it dosen't change that it sucks
Alex The Kender
great.... let's just forget I said anything
craziness
i am american
i hate it
dont laugh at me!
Jaq
QUOTE (Tarantio @ Apr 1 2003, 11:50 PM)
oh and your names jaq

it sounds french-canadian

Got it off the cyber punk game thingamawhichit.
Tarantio
heh that wall goes thru my hometown
Lord of darness
The worst thing? absalute worst? Oh dear.... I dunno... it's pretty bad. *hangs head in shame* I let someone get away with sexual abuse

oh bad boy/girl you should hang your head in shame
Tarantio
QUOTE (Alex The Kender @ Apr 1 2003, 11:51 PM)
The worst thing? absalute worst? Oh dear.... I dunno... it's pretty bad. *hangs head in shame* I let someone get away with sexual abuse.

omfg

I LIKE YOU
Jaq
QUOTE (Alex The Kender @ Apr 1 2003, 11:51 PM)
The worst thing? absalute worst? Oh dear.... I dunno... it's pretty bad. *hangs head in shame* I let someone get away with sexual abuse.

That's the worst I've heard.
Tarantio
WOOHOO

the chillis are on mtv2
yay!
Alex The Kender
never mind
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.