Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Worst Thing You've Ever Done?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Smallsam
i understand absolute hatred for your little brother
i say he deserved it
he learned not to mess with you did he not?

lol, nope. Hes a slow little bugger... I try to hurt him minimally, though. Except when he talks. In which case Im forced to smother him with pillows. But other then that, hes fine. smile.gif
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Smallsam @ Apr 2 2003, 08:56 PM)
i understand absolute hatred for your little brother
i say he deserved it
he learned not to mess with you did he not?

lol, nope. Hes a slow little bugger... I try to hurt him minimally, though. Except when he talks. In which case Im forced to smother him with pillows. But other then that, hes fine. smile.gif

im smothered my little brother with pillows once... left him "asleep" for an hour... i dont do that anymore...
Smallsam
Oh my. Im not very good at smothering, never achieved unconsiousness... he screams and then he stops talking for a while, though, so it does its job. smile.gif
cheese is funny
i didnt even mean to do it either... i just did it till he stoped complaining that he couldnt breath...

... that sounds bad...

<feels bad>
Smallsam
There there.

*kamakazi death hug*
(Thats where I jump on you and hug you when youre not expecting it... my specialty. smile.gif)

Im sure he doesnt even remember. rolleyes.gif tongue.gif
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Smallsam @ Apr 2 2003, 09:05 PM)
There there.

*kamakazi death hug*
(Thats where I jump on you and hug you when youre not expecting it... my specialty. smile.gif)

Im sure he doesnt even remember. rolleyes.gif tongue.gif

thanks sam

but i think he does remember... when ever i go into the living room (rarely) and hes in there, he moves all the pillows away from where he thinks im going to sit...
Smallsam
...paranoid little bugger, inne?
craziness
lol!
Lord of darness
I'd be paronid to I mean that is scary being suficated by pillows.....
yet it is so much fun when you "acsidently" hit your bro in the head when he dose it and he runs away hurt and by acidentaly I mean hitting with all your force in a perpusely aim to hit him biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
craziness
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 2 2003, 04:01 PM)
im smothered my little brother with pillows once... left him "asleep" for an hour... i dont do that anymore...

actually i think my brothers have done that to me before but i was always very strong and angry and they stopped because i went after them
Debaser
nah, what you want is a nice sharp compass-type thing...

now whenever it leaves my pocket everyone flees the room...
Lord of darness
so that is the secret to get him to stop. I'll write that down
<Scrible scrible>
got to try that
Smallsam
I mean, its understandable to be daunted by it for a while...
But to move the cushions? Thats just kinda sad. My brother could beat the shit out of me for hours (Not thats hes capable...) and I would forget the moment the bruises started to fade...
Lord of darness
I don't even remeber while they are there.
craziness
my brother wouldnt try
except my cool brother
and he would win
but i would forgive him
he is too cool to hate
he likes me the best secretly too
Lord of darness
you all suck with your good brothers while i get the worst one ever man this world blows.

(must resist urge to kill him)

see your good brothers remined me that i want to kill mine.
craziness
no i only have one good brother
i also have a cool brother
and an insane physco little brother (the other 2 are older)
Lord of darness
so in my famaly I'm the sico younger bro.
gerbilfromhell
in my family we all ignore each other so i might be the older or younger bro i'm not really sure biggrin.gif
Finchmysta_Will
your mom gerbs!!!
jicama
i've got an older brother. he's a hermit! we get along very well when he comes out of his cave though.
Selkie_Blue
I haven't got any brothers or sisters *sniffle*.

I think the worst thing I ever did was believe my mom when she said gramma hated me for dating and marrying a man "outside of our faith". I should have known better, and I should have just gone to see her despite mom living with her. Because I didn't trust my gut instincts and felt the misguided shame of hurting her feelings, I ended up missing out on the last two years of her life. Let that teach you to trust yourself and don't take anyone for granted. Oh, and don't trust family who say someone else in your family hates you, they could just be causing trouble.
Jaq
My brothers and their friends once tried to smother me and my friend. They put a blanket over top of us and sat on us. This was when we were 5 and 6 and they were 8-12 and about 5 of them. That was some scary stuff. sad.gif
Lord of darness
My bro dosen't need friends to help he turtuers just fine on his own.
Princess_Dani
when i was about 6 i hit my little brother with a softball bat and gave him 17 stitches under his eyebrow....thing is i was trying to be nice. i thought i was some kind of pro softball player and i was trying to teach him to bat...didnt work out so well
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Princess_Dani @ Apr 3 2003, 04:21 AM)
when i was about 6 i hit my little brother with a softball bat and gave him 17 stitches under his eyebrow....thing is i was trying to be nice. i thought i was some kind of pro softball player and i was trying to teach him to bat...didnt work out so well

laugh.gif

ok, this is how you play baseball... BAM! see, look, i hit a homerun laugh.gif
jicama
i guess now the worst thing i ever did was eat cheese...
Jaq
Jicama! You're supposed to tell me to get off the internet! tsk tsk tsk. I just can't depend on you.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (jicama @ Apr 3 2003, 04:35 AM)

yeah, that was bad... how could you eat me despite how much i love you? sad.gif
Jaq
If I could rip off my limbs and give them to you, I could, but I don't think that would do any good. Thus. I weep.
jicama
QUOTE (Jaq @ Apr 3 2003, 04:46 AM)
Jicama! You're supposed to tell me to get off the internet! tsk tsk tsk. I just can't depend on you.

i did! check your e-mail! besides, i haven't been around for awhile, i was try'n to do something nice for you!
jicama
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 3 2003, 04:47 AM)
QUOTE (jicama @ Apr 3 2003, 04:35 AM)

yeah, that was bad... how could you eat me despite how much i love you? sad.gif

i guess cheese flesh is an addiction...
cheese is funny
hmmm? addicted to flesh? why eat me then? im a penguin... all feathers here...
jicama
penguins have flesh. but you pengies are mostly fat! tastey like bacon, but bad for my girlish figure! yes. you taste like bacon, cheese. know you see why i *had* to eat you up!
cheese is funny
well, im going to bed 5 min... so i leave you all with this thought...

jaq is my antinoob... yay for jaq

and princess dani is my second noob... be nice to her

oh, and try not to eat me anymore... thats not nice... what have i done that makes me deserve to be eaten? i think if anyone should be eaten, it should be gerbil... i wonder if gerbils taste good... i wonder what finches taste like... im rambling... good night everyone
Jaq
Oooh. That's so nice Jic! I think I might change my avatar cause you got such nifty keen ones!
cheese is funny
QUOTE (jicama @ Apr 3 2003, 04:55 AM)
penguins have flesh. but you pengies are mostly fat! tastey like bacon, but bad for my girlish figure! yes. you taste like bacon, cheese. know you see why i *had* to eat you up!

but i thought my love for you was stronger then bacon....
jicama
'night cheese!
jicama
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 3 2003, 04:58 AM)
penguins have flesh.  but you pengies are mostly fat!  tastey like bacon, but bad for my girlish figure!  yes.  you taste like bacon, cheese.  know you see why i *had* to eat you up!

apparently not... i made a new body for you though...
jicama
QUOTE (Jaq @ Apr 3 2003, 04:57 AM)
Oooh. That's so nice Jic! I think I might change my avatar cause you got such nifty keen ones!

thats what i'm here for! you forgot to change the dimensions on your avatar, though...
jicama
there you go.
Jaq
Yay! Dice said (in livejournal) That it looks like me. I think she's just being kind. But I do like it muchly!
jicama
i don't see you working on your essay...
Free Psycho
QUOTE (Tarantio @ Apr 2 2003, 02:30 PM)
EMOTIONAL DEFINITELY

yeh wat he sed

IM A SHE THANK YOU!
cheese is funny
QUOTE (jicama @ Apr 3 2003, 05:00 AM)
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 3 2003, 04:58 AM)

apparently not...

im hurt.... sad.gif
Tarantio
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ Apr 3 2003, 06:07 AM)
QUOTE (Tarantio @ Apr 2 2003, 02:30 PM)
EMOTIONAL DEFINITELY

yeh wat he sed

IM A SHE THANK YOU!

i was referring to dace, ty...

IM NOT TECHNICALLY A HE EITHER U KNOW. WE DEMONS, JUST LIKE THOSE PONCY ANGELS, HAVE NO GENDERS AND-

shut up dace.

GRRR
gerbilfromhell
you're not a heathen in the mr sb church cause you're a believer of mr sb. otherwise, you can be a heathen we're all demons here biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.