Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More Knitted Character Goodness
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Mata
http://www.stargazy.org/b3ta/mata.html

Awww!!!
WeeJ
who made them?

I think you may have a found a solution for the stuffed matazone characters being expensive problem wink.gif
HeatherS
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Aug 1 2003, 01:49 PM)
who made them?

I think you may have a found a solution for the stuffed matazone characters being expensive problem wink.gif

me. It takes time to make them. I do actually make some stuffed animals for another site but their character is far more simple and i still charge 15UKPounds each for them. and even then, i'm only "paying myself" minimum wage for 2 1/2 hours of creative handiwork.
WeeJ
lol...Well, I think they're great smile.gif
SuperKathoid
wow... thats awesome smile.gif
Mata
Hey Heather! *waves* Welcome to the forums!
MistressAlti
QUOTE (HeatherS @ Aug 1 2003, 08:11 AM)
me. It takes time to make them. I do actually make some stuffed animals for another site but their character is far more simple and i still charge 15UKPounds each for them. and even then, i'm only "paying myself" minimum wage for 2 1/2 hours of creative handiwork.

Welcome to the forums. May I tell you just how much you rock?
HeatherS
hello all, thanks for the welcome smile.gif
Welcome to the forums. May I tell you just how much you rock?

yes you may wink.gif

my icon is my newest little creature; a "blob" from Blobs shockwave animation as requested by its creator smile.gif

some how.. his little head stays up even though he has a skinny neck.
Sun Tsu
Welcome!

aww, theyre so CUTE!!!
elf
Awwww! v_______v
cheese is funny
quite cute biggrin.gif
Sarah the Spider
Cute cute cute...

Wish I could knit. biggrin.gif

Welcome, btw!
HeatherS
It's actually not knitting. It's crochet. It's done with one hook rather than two big needles. It's actually a lot easier to do circular things with crochet because you don't need multiple needles or a circular needle.

I think this month is my offical 1 Year Since I Learned Crochet month smile.gif
mr scribble
mittens is lookin' fine
CrissiLove
aawwww, those are really cute! You did a great job! btw: it's nice to meet you!

My grandmother tried to teach me how to crochet when I was young... I never got into it though. *wishes I did now* lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.