Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Do You Think Of Society
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
Lord of darness
I think it is going downhill fast
gerbilfromhell
i don't really hate you, you just made that option the most you can hate society so.......
cheese is funny
society = crap...

too many shallow people... too many racist people.. too many people that dont care about human lives... too much voilence... too much hatred...

anyone ever see the video that pennywise did for there song "society"... well worth seeing....
Lord of darness
I don't really hate you, you just made that option the most you can hate society so
that is becouse to say my true opion is so meen that to lissen would case your brain to melt out of insanity.
jicama
don't worry, it will all be ok just as soon as i become supreme ruler of the planet... yup, any day now... it's on my list of things to do.

1. buy milk
2. brush teeth
3. get some henchmen
4. take over saskatoon
5. take over world
6. buy cool new dictator hat

what should my hat look like? i'm thinking sequins. nothing says "powerful dictator" like sequins...
cheese is funny
id help you jicama... but i dont like dictators... so the only place ill help you take over is america.... nothing else....
craziness
a sequined drivers hat with pink feathers!
Lord of darness
I think it is better to distroy the world it would not only be fun but fix all the problems and my own way.
jicama
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 2 2003, 10:46 PM)
id help you jicama... but i dont like dictators... so the only place ill help you take over is america.... nothing else....

but i'm gonna be a benevolent dictator! benevolent!!!
jicama
QUOTE (craziness @ Apr 2 2003, 10:47 PM)
a sequined drivers hat with pink feathers!

how about blue? jicama no like pink...
craziness
i like pink!!!!!!!!!!!
cheese is funny
QUOTE (jicama @ Apr 2 2003, 11:21 PM)
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 2 2003, 10:46 PM)

but i'm gonna be a benevolent dictator! benevolent!!!

benevolent dictator... sounds like an oxymoron to me... whatever, i trust ya jicama... ill help you take over if i can the north and south poles for myself...
jicama
sure! but you have to let santa keep his place.

you can be the minister of penguin propaganda!
gerbilfromhell
but santa's really evil. he eats his reindeer...... how do you think he got so fat? biggrin.gif
cheese is funny
id like to keep my title as the penguin prince, if thats ok with you... so then the penguins can have their leader back to wage war on the polorbears and walruses... we will show them all to mess with the greatest bird alive today...
gerbilfromhell
the greatest bird?......... maybe, but finches are deffinetlly the second-greatest
cheese is funny
kiwis are second best... they are far more cuter... finches are a close third... sorry gerbil.... oh crap... <ignores gerbil>
gerbilfromhell
LOL TOO LATE! tongue.gif anyways, how dare you compare kiwi's to finches? finches are funschway biggrin.gif
cheese is funny
kiwis are cuter and run funny... at least i think they run funny... and i am the prince of all birdkind... you dont tell me who is better and whose not... bad gerbil... back to having sex with oprah winfrey with you...
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 2 2003, 11:34 PM)
kiwis are cuter and run funny... at least i think they run funny... and i am the prince of all birdkind...

no, you're the penguin prince tongue.gif and it doesn't matter, finches are just better than kiwis, i dunno why they just are....... DON'T QUESTION MY JUDGMENT!
jicama
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 2 2003, 11:29 PM)
id like to keep my title as the penguin prince, if thats ok with you... so then the penguins can have their leader back to wage war on the polorbears and walruses... we will show them all to mess with the greatest bird alive today...

i didn't say you had to get rid of you old title, i'm just giving you a new one! just think, you can say "hi. i'm his lordship, cheese is funny, pp, mpp."
cheese is funny
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Apr 2 2003, 11:35 PM)
kiwis are cuter and run funny... at least i think they run funny... and i am the prince of all birdkind...

no, you're the penguin prince tongue.gif and it doesn't matter, finches are just better than kiwis, i dunno why they just are....... DON'T QUESTION MY JUDGMENT!

and penguins are the royalty of all bird kind... therefore i am the prince of all bird kind.. shut up gerbil... you know not what you speak...
jicama
so you're the lion of the bird world cheese? except that lions are kings... who's the king of the birds?
cheese is funny
QUOTE (jicama @ Apr 2 2003, 11:46 PM)
so you're the lion of the bird world cheese? except that lions are kings... who's the king of the birds?

there is no king nor queen... i have seen that monarchs havent done all that well in the past... so i choose to stay a prince... the princes of the families have always ran the kingdom anyways....
jicama
as you wish.
cheese is funny
as i wish? would you rather me be something else? is there something wrong with being the prince over all bird kind? waging war on polor bears and walrus's?
jicama
no. i mean simply that you can have whatever you wish. you are a prince after all.
craziness
society sucks
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 2 2003, 11:37 PM)
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Apr 2 2003, 11:35 PM)

and penguins are the royalty of all bird kind... therefore i am the prince of all bird kind.. shut up gerbil... you know not what you speak...

ahhhh.... i see..... well, if finches get to stay in third, i won't argue
CrissiLove
QUOTE (craziness @ Apr 2 2003, 06:26 PM)
society sucks

yep, that sums it up nicely biggrin.gif
Finchmysta_Will
finches are better than penguins
they are mighty and kill mimes
jicama
what's with you and finches gerbil?
gerbilfromhell
lol, how's mimehater's.com coming? you ready to make it yet?
Jaq
I hate society almost as much as lord of darness. Blarg! Find the letter K man! Find it! Now remember to use it once in a while1
jicama
deep breaths jaq, deep breaths! people might think you are isolated and full of rage!
Jaq
But but but but. ...I am! That's what makes me so cool! That and my conspirist theories...right? Right? If you don't agree with me I'll just end up thinking that it's part of agovernment conspiracy.
Lord of darness
I hate society almost as much as lord of darness. Blarg! Find the letter K man! Find it! Now remember to use it once in a while1

I must kill you first out of all humanity when I distroy the world you will be the first to fall for that insalt is the worst I have ever had and for that you shell pay and I mean with your life strickly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU SUCK WORST THE BUSH AND MIMES PUT TOGETER AND SHELL DIE A PAINFULL DEATH LASTING 3 YEARS OF PAIN AND AGONY THAT WILL BE YOUR TEMPRAY HELL TILL I PUT YOU IN THE REAL ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Finchmysta_Will @ Apr 3 2003, 12:40 AM)
finches are better than penguins
they are mighty and kill mimes

penguins were killing mimes before finches had even evolved... trouble me no more, peasant
craziness
i said society sucks because i dont hate lord or darness
Jaq
QUOTE (Lord of darness @ Apr 3 2003, 02:21 AM)

I must kill you first out of all humanity when I distroy the world you will be the first to fall for that insalt is the worst I have ever had and for that you shell pay and I mean with your life strickly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU SUCK WORST THE BUSH AND MIMES PUT TOGETER AND SHELL DIE A PAINFULL DEATH LASTING 3 YEARS OF PAIN AND AGONY THAT WILL BE YOUR TEMPRAY HELL TILL I PUT YOU IN THE REAL ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*adds lord of darness to buddies list*

# of mispelled words in the last post? 7
# of grammatically correct sentences? 0
Derisive laughter it brings to my heart? Priceless
Selkie_Blue
First off, hey lord....lay off the damned caffiene and sugar already!!

Secondly, Society...that's a hard, hard call. Individuals are generally good and can follow their own desires/moral compass/instinct , but get individuals into a group and the Herd Mentality tends to take over. Give the Herd a shiny new toy or flashy new belief and don't they just toddle on after whoever's leading them? This is why I avoid 'organized' religion.

Bah (or should I say Moo?)

tongue.gif
Lord of darness
i said society sucks because i dont hate lord or darness
firstly thanks craziness

secound sosity sucks becouse people are bacicly blood sucking wesals that have no life and want to be better then others so they make others feel worse about them selfs to fell better.

First off, hey lord....lay off the damned caffiene and sugar already!!
also caffene dosen't effect me and I have had little suger today it is just insanity get used to it.
Tarantio
that was dce before u ask
i couldnt stop him in time

HAH U ARE ALL CAUGHT IN MY WEB!
iamtootiredyyyy
Hmm the world needs a dictator, cos most people are dumb sheepy people.... but a sane one... like me! I think sanity is insane its very silly really cos u have to be crazy cos otherwise youre uncrazy...
I'd take overy the world but it would be too much effort so I havent got round to it yet. Or alternatively you could destroy the entire world, I dont think many people would notice.
ravein
hummmm... society... I will probably take this deeper than it needs to go so I will just say this.. what is Society? The definition of society is- A group of humans broadly distinguished from other groups by mutual interests, participation in characteristic relationships, shared institutions, and a common culture.
So we here on the otherside are a society.. so then nope don't hate it at all...
But if you are speaking of a morals driven society in regards of a whole nation, or a whole world then you have to look at the morals or beliefs that shape a society and there is your root problem... just a thought.. please return to talk of smiting, misspelled words, and bold print. happy.gif
Spacehappy
Sucks...Lets have one big nuclear war (hey there going to waste, if you make em use em)..then we get to start all over again rolleyes.gif
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Spacehappy @ Apr 3 2003, 06:10 PM)
Sucks...Lets have one big nuclear war (hey there going to waste, if you make em use em)..then we get to start all over again rolleyes.gif

oh sure... lets kill everyone so there is no society... it be much more peaceful... but thats not the right answer.... and if you killed everyone, you kill everyone on the forums and mata and thats not good...
Spacehappy
Not everyone would die, enough would survive to repopulate the world....and maybe this time they won't screw it up.

I see it this way the states have a president everyone knows fixed the votes to get power.....yet they all sit on there arses and do nothing about it, all they have to do is demand of their congress man/woman to demand a vote on a revote. We have a blair in the U.K who only see's himself on the european throne, and will most proberly take us into the Euro with or without the consent of the UK people.

We also have a very unpopulor war in iraq, and yes the regime there must go. But the states have ordered assinations before whats one more.....oh i forgot they tried and failed....... then keep on trying.

So yeh nuke the lot let the after life sort em out. Oh and yes i'll die to but if something comes out of it then it's not an entirely wasted point. I i could also throw in poverty,greed,animal extinction, gobalwarming, pollution ....ect,ect. yeh you may think OUR lives mean something, but what of the others that come after.....lets think of them.

/me end's rant mode.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Spacehappy @ Apr 3 2003, 06:26 PM)
Not everyone would die, enough would survive to repopulate the world....and maybe this time they won't screw it up.

I see it this way the states have a president everyone knows fixed the votes to get power.....yet they all sit on there arses and do nothing about it, all they have to do is demand of their congress man/woman to demand a vote on a revote. We have a blair in the U.K who only see's himself on the european throne, and will most proberly take us into the Euro with or without the consent of the UK people.

We also have a very unpopulor war in iraq, and yes the regime there must go. But the states have ordered assinations before whats one more.....oh i forgot they tried and failed....... then keep on trying.

So yeh nuke the lot let the after life sort em out. Oh and yes i'll die to but if something comes out of it then it's not an entirely wasted point. I i could also throw in poverty,greed,animal extinction, gobalwarming, pollution ....ect,ect. yeh you may think OUR lives mean something, but what of the others that come after.....lets think of them.

/me end's rant mode.

you make good points... but nuclear war would have too big of an effect on the world... many plants and animals might not be able to survive...
iamtootiredyyyy
QUOTE (Spacehappy @ Apr 3 2003, 06:26 PM)

/me end's rant mode.

Yup, I agree. Stupid world mad.gif
Its all polluted and full of nasty ppl and killing sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.