Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Signatures
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Site fault reports
Pages: 1, 2
LilNick
I know my sig isn't short but do iI "have" to make it even shorter?
gerbilfromhell
no you don't considering it doesn't even take up the space reserved for sigs biggrin.gif
prezgfish
I'm only against sigs that take up a full screen
gerbilfromhell
BEHOLD THE SMALLNISH OF MY SIG! tongue.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Apr 22 2003, 09:44 PM)
BEHOLD THE SMALLNISH OF MY SIG! tongue.gif

you copied me
gerbilfromhell
bull. i started the whole shortenin sig size thin (it's in this thread btw, me talkin about shortenin the sigs by shortenin the size down to size 0, and it's in lotsa other threads too), you jus made yours temporarily smaller than mine, i made mine the smallest so tongue.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Apr 22 2003, 11:55 PM)
bull. i started the whole shortenin sig size thin (it's in this thread btw, me talkin about shortenin the sigs by shortenin the size down to size 0, and it's in lotsa other threads too), you jus made yours temporarily smaller than mine, i made mine the smallest so tongue.gif

I done the shrinking sig first this better not be another case of you trying to take credit for my creation yet again
gerbilfromhell
now we're back to the mr sb death cult thing. we ALL created that, not you on your own, not me on my own, and now crazi on her own, and no you didn't do that first i did it while you were gone from the forum so you couldn't have done it first (you did the negative thing first but i'd already had it at 0 by the time you came back)
Mata
Cheers LilNick, that's lots better smile.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Apr 23 2003, 02:02 AM)
now we're back to the mr sb death cult thing. we ALL created that, not you on your own, not me on my own, and now crazi on her own, and no you didn't do that first i did it while you were gone from the forum so you couldn't have done it first (you did the negative thing first but i'd already had it at 0 by the time you came back)

i done the sig while you werent here

anyway we could argue like bickering children or we could work together and do something

and i have a good idea of what we could do

so what do you say gerbil?
gerbilfromhell
I SAYS YES! but what are we gonna do?
prezgfish
SIMPLE my gerbil friend we resurect thatwhich gave the forum light we reform the death cult and we do it 1000 times better neither of us will let it die this time. it shall be the shining beacon which keeps the forum together.

are you ready?
gerbilfromhell
I am ready but my unwritten 3 page essays says i'm not
Mata
biggrin.gif I know that feeling. My PhD thesis does not get written while I'm on here...
gerbilfromhell
lol laugh.gif i try to write my essay inbetween posts biggrin.gif
Free Psycho
I have the same problems; an eight page paper is waiting for me...but my solution is just to not go to school anymore. School sucks!
gerbilfromhell
i'm in skool right now biggrin.gif
Free Psycho
LOL-I'll give you three chances to guess where I am
gerbilfromhell
skool
here
there
Free Psycho
no
no
yes, of course laugh.gif
gerbilfromhell
i'm not here biggrin.gif
prezgfish
I'm lost in my mind

help me
gerbilfromhell
jus eat your way out biggrin.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Apr 26 2003, 06:42 PM)
jus eat your way out biggrin.gif

hell no have you seen the things in my mind
gerbilfromhell
i dunno if i want to. they might eat me biggrin.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Apr 29 2003, 12:17 AM)
i dunno if i want to. they might eat me biggrin.gif

if your lucky thats all they''ll do
GhettoSmitty
Yo yo G dogs I will be off to school is out >_> My dad fli[ped when he got a letter from my science teacher...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.