Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Would Win...?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Pages: 1, 2
SuperKathoid
Haha... I need to get a life other than the internet...

Try this one on for size...
pixy_sticks
LGG WOULD SOOO WIN,..HEHE
NoName4444
Although lgg has the raw power to win in a contest against any of the other people, she's rather intelligent. As shown in the robot episode, she's foil anyone's plan to tread on her territory (which is everywhere). Besides, who could harm a sweet innocent little girl.... ph34r.gif
gerbilfromhell
lgg would lose! the 9 mouthed baby would eat her and he wouldn't care about eating a person because he eats hundreds of them anyway.
craziness
9 mouthed baby. LLG doesnt really pose any threat to me. dont ask...... 9 mouthed baby is a different story. now that is some scary shit the 9 mouthed baby...
NoName4444
Riiiight, I want to see the nine-mouthed baby try to take on lgg. The NMB isn't able to feed itself, thus someone would have to feed lgg to him. I don't think she would allow that.... Besides, the NMB has no eyes tongue.gif
Buggy
i still think that mr snaffleburger will one day rule the world, he's a big pruple smartie with the biggest teeth and special wobbly eyes...i think he's fooling us, he owns The Corporation! and one day he'll own us all....like i own a piece of cake...sooo hungry
NoName4444
Wow, if for some reason the Mr. Snaffleburger series had to end, what a surprise ending that would be. Mr. SB in fact owned the corporation the entire time, mwhahahahha. Course, now that it's been posted and conversed about, it wouldn't be a real surprise ending, but it's still a creepy thought.
gerbilfromhell
but the mr. snaffleburger series can't end because he's the king of matazone and will live forever.
craziness
FOREVER YOU HEATHENS! although that would be a good end......but he CANT dieeeeee! he is GOD.
prezgfish
no one's killing mr SB but if he did leave who would take his place little tommy or daisy?

LGG would win aginst the baby she has no real remorse about killing, remember the poor innocent goth bunnies. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

oh the panda's too, and the girl in the first episode, oh and the zombie kids, the muderers brain, and the poor wittle wobot.

in fact LGG probably owns the baby, the baby's probably sarah's equivelent of a trash disposer, lets just dump all the body's in here then.
NoName4444
Wow, the NM baby would be the best present you could give to the maufia. if they ever have say, evidence or a body to dispose of. Instead of throwing it in the river, where it might be found some day, they can feed it to the baby. When it comes back out, I doubt it'll be recognizable.....
craziness
now that i think about it prezq is right... 9 mouthed baby probably IS sarahs trash disposal.... but even if she didnt have one and was arrested on murder charges, they wouldnt be able to touch her. shed either kill the people convicting her, then kill the police and armed forces, then rule the world or her daddy would just take care of it for her. besides i think shes immortal anyways so they cant give her ol' sparky (well that is if shes from texas)
prezgfish
craziness i doubt Sarah is in texas otherwise she would be giving some poor tax evader the chair at the moment. OH AND SHE WILL RULE THE WORLD IT IS HER WORLD AFTER ALL AND SHE SHARES IT WITH NO-ONE!
craziness
sarah should go to texas that would be a good episode of LLG...
prezgfish
QUOTE (craziness @ Mar 1 2003, 02:37 AM)
sarah should go to texas that would be a good episode of LLG...

i can just immagine sarah combining the electric chair to about 7 thousand lazy boy recliners he he he.

in fact maybe that's more of a mittins thing to do
DemiGod
little goth girl will always win, i mean huge power, can always go to her dad if she gets in a mess, and the dust bunnie for protection! anyway she can always stun people with her look and style, i mean all the good bad guys and really gals! blink.gif anyway she can always hide in her big house if every thing goes bad, no one will find her in there with all the moving walls and other dimentions! and then she has the time to grow in power until she can take back what is hers! (every thing up to the fence laugh.gif )

goth girl will win .... blink.gif
Buggy
hehe look what i did i had a good idea thats never happened before...well it got a few posts in response anyway....but mr snaffleburger can't end, he's the best...well he's my favorite anyway rolleyes.gif
SuperKathoid
looks like snowdrop is first to go...

poor snowdrop.. sad.gif

mittens ate your brains...

poor poor snowdrop
NoName4444
Other went first with Snowdrop too. Sure, play favorites. Mourn Snowdrop, yet you just don't care about Other. I see how things are.

I will miss other, if anything else.

(see what happens when I get bored at work and come here to post....)
prezgfish
what the hell are you guys talking about, since when did snowdrop die snowy rocks admitidly has a drink problem but without snowdrop there is no mittens
Industrial Kybosh
without snowdrop there is no mittens

Interesting theory, there. Could Mittens be Snowdrop's Tyler Durden?

*hyuk*

Don't discount Snowy in the fight. I can imagine the wee chap hiding away (perhaps behind Mittens' piano) until the fight was almost over, before finally stepping out an braining the remaining combatants with an empty Jack Daniels bottle.

Here's to cowardice...
prezgfish
to cowardice
leopold
C'mon people! It's obvious who'll win!!

Snaff will make 'em all succumb with the googly eyes - then they will all be ripe for the picking off...
gerbilfromhell
uh... as much of a mr. sb fan as i am, somehow i doubt he'd win even though he's god he's an oppressed god. maybe he's jesus or something. either way, he wouldn't win. 9 mouthed baby would win! HE WILL EAT YOU ALL!
LilNick
I think that Mr.S and Samuri Lapin would make the ultimate fighting team.Mr.s would be the brains and make everyone buy Samuri Lapin coached by Mr.s things like t-shirts, mugs and mpuse mats.And Samuri Lapin would fight anyone who wouldn't conform,consume,obey!
leopold
QUOTE (LilNick @ Mar 8 2003, 03:25 PM)
I think that Mr.S and Samuri Lapin would make the ultimate fighting team.Mr.s would be the brains and make everyone buy Samuri Lapin coached by Mr.s things like t-shirts, mugs and mpuse mats.And Samuri Lapin would fight anyone who wouldn't conform,consume,obey!

Yeah, that would be way cool! A sort of Bodie and Doyle of toonworld!!

/me becomes painfully aware of me age... Bodie and Doyle - what was I thinkin???

OK then. An erm, er, ahmm... help???

Between em, they'll defeat the evil NMB. I hate that thing, it too creepy for its own good ph34r.gif
LilNick
heheho
prezgfish
QUOTE (LilNick @ Mar 8 2003, 03:25 PM)

yeah but lapin wouldn't become a mercenary
gerbilfromhell
not willingly but the corperation could hypnotize him
prezgfish
or just kidnap his lord and make him do their bidding
gerbilfromhell
but what if he resisted?
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 15 2003, 03:27 AM)
but what if he resisted?

then we'd get one kick as fight scene

everybody wins
gerbilfromhell
no, only 1 can be the winner, not everyone
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 15 2003, 12:57 PM)
no, only 1 can be the winner, not everyone

fine then i win
gerbilfromhell
exactly biggrin.gif
prezgfish
wee hee i win
gerbilfromhell
(cheers for prez cause he won. i'm not sure what he won, but he won biggrin.gif
prezgfish
a years supply of uberminkey chow for the uber monkeys who just ain't full
Lord of darness
You are wrong though meny charitors are stronger or have more power.

The two I'd say were Mittens or mr.sb.
This is becouse they both are smart and minipulitve.

Mittens never loses and he is crafty and evil incarnate. He would definatly win.
Alex The Kender
My vote goes to Samuri Lapin.... ph34r.gif He is a samuri ph34r.gif ... just look at all the bunnies he's killed! He is the master!
Lord of darness
But mittens has a gun and jetpack wich gives him a advantage pluse he is much bigger then lapin.
gerbilfromhell
how do you know? maybe lapin's actually protecting giants.......
Lord of darness
i dout that how would he fit on the bed
gerbilfromhell
the bed's really big..... der tongue.gif
Lord of darness
your just dumb
gerbilfromhell
quiet fool. or my minions'll eat you tongue.gif
Lord of darness
Oh I'm scared my smite master 5000 will do away with them
gerbilfromhell
nope, can't smite my minions, they're not heathens, the can't be smitted so tongue.gif
Lord of darness
Fine I'll use my flashlight to parlize them (check worst thing done under general chat for details)
then I'll use my big knife on them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.