Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do You Like Anime
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Media
Pages: 1, 2
Lord of darness
I personaly like comidys like RANMA (my fav)
cheese is funny
ninja scroll kicked mad arse... and i like coyboy bebop... and there a few others i cant remember...
Lord of darness
those all rule and cowboy beebop is cind of a comidy with a action face and a deep meening imbeaded in it it is cool.
NinjaKitty
I like anime. I used to draw my own stuff a lot, but haven't had as much time for it lately. I haven't really watched any lately either.
Lord of darness
you need to wach more
Lord of darness
Come on people post faster.
Selkie_Blue
Honestly I don't follow the whole Anime genre like it seems most of you do. I get annoyed that what passes for Anime on cable is DragonballZ or shoot-em-up space robots in tutus (or whatever tripe that stuff is). I have seen and liked Bastard! , Princess Mononoke, and another I can't recall the name of...Vampire hunter or Vampire princess or something...and one about eating mermaid flesh to become immortal. *sigh* I suck, I know.

Do any moldy oldies remember Princess Knight? I remember watching that with my mother (!) Saturday mornings when I was like, 6. She was a princess born with two hearts, one boy and one girl. She dressed like a boy because otherwise she wouldn't be allowed to rule the kingdom.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Selkie_Blue @ Apr 3 2003, 11:14 PM)
I get annoyed that what passes for Anime on cable is DragonballZ or shoot-em-up space robots in tutus

ok, dragonballz is CRAPPY, it sucks, its boring, and i make fun of people at my school that watch it...

and the "space robots" one, i take it you mean gundam? yeah, thats lame too...
Lord of darness
That is why I download real anime not that sensered stuff on tv like the only good anime has nudity and stuff so they don't show it but it is so funny that is one resone people suck.
craziness
i dont like anime it bores me
Lord of darness
yeh well you suck!! sometimes and I mean on this issue alone.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Lord of darness @ Apr 3 2003, 11:22 PM)
yeh well you suck!! sometimes and I mean on this issue alone.

no need to be mean...
LoLo
I don't care for anime.......just the idea of a monster with 9 penis's kind of gets to me.
Lord of darness
I love anime beside this fourm that is my hole life (with the extion of sleep and school)
cheese is funny
QUOTE (LoLo @ Apr 3 2003, 11:25 PM)
I don't care for anime.......just the idea of a monster with 9 penis's kind of gets to me.

ewww... thats just wrong... someone has some messed up ideas... "hey, lets make a disgusting looking monster", "ok, lets give it 20 penises", "no, i think 9 is enough", "awww... if you say so"

something has got to be wrong with that...
Lord of darness
you anime haters be gone
craziness
k bye!
cheese is funny
calm down, darness... or ill smite ya a good one...
Lord of darness
that is ok I feel much better now ok.
cheese is funny
ahh... so the lord of darness knows the fear of an angry penguin smiting... you are more intelligent then i thought...
Lord of darness
ahh... so the lord of darness knows the fear of an angry penguin smiting... you are more intelligent then i thought...

no I just had to say that and it made me feel so much better the only thing that would have been better is killing people
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Lord of darness @ Apr 3 2003, 11:37 PM)

no I just had to say that and it made me feel so much better the only thing that would have been better is killing people

why are you so obsessed with killing people?
LoLo
or castrating someone with a weedwacker and then turning them into a newt dry.gif
Lord of darness
why are you so obsessed with killing people?
becouse I had a bad childhood the kids insalting and hiting me stop them I still hear it is's all In my head help me AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

you don't know what it's like to be so harbly insalted, beaten, and to only be able to remeber all embarsing and most hated moment of you life playing over and over it's driving me insaner........

HELP ME IT IS GOING TO CONDSOME ME I CAN FEEL IT coming over and over

Now you know the scarry truth.
or at lest part of it there is more but I will share that another day that is all for now. sad.gif
cheese is funny
so what? i was beaten up by my older brothers and other people when i was 6 till i was 10, and insulted from when i was old enough to speak till today, and for the rest of my life... what you do is this... imagine all the people who messed with you, are in hell, rotting, while crows peck their eyes out, and large demons eat their limbs off... then... you walk up to them... scream something that makes no sense, and beat the living crap out of them... but no killing... killing is bad...
Lord of darness
imagine all the people who messed with you, are in hell, rotting, while crows peck their eyes out, and large demons eat their limbs off

that won't work I think I am in hell and all you are just put here to make me hate myself and stuff like that becouse god is a roten bastered and as i said you don't know all that makes me hate life that is like about 2% of it that I told right there there are more resons but I don't like to tell it all at once.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Lord of darness @ Apr 3 2003, 11:51 PM)
imagine all the people who messed with you, are in hell, rotting, while crows peck their eyes out, and large demons eat their limbs off

that won't work I think I am in hell and all you are just put here to make me hate myself and stuff like that becouse god is a roten bastered and as i said you don't know all that makes me hate life that is like about 2% of it that I told right there there are more resons but I don't like to tell it all at once.

bah.. go read dr suez, eat some cake, and play with a young puppy(or kitten)... and stop thinking about killing people...
Lord of darness
never the one thing that keeps me going is the thoght of distroying the world and killing people I hate.
cheese is funny
you need a punching bag with oprah winfreys face on it...
Lord of darness
you need a punching bag with oprah winfreys face on it...

no I don't

But let's get off the subject of my mental state and talk anout something else I mean if I wanted to know what others though about my mental state I'd have a bord Called "do you think I'm crazy"
cheese is funny
wanna make fun of gerbil?
Lord of darness
sounds like fun.

you know he hates light ha it is his weakness.
craziness
yes gerbil sucks lets all make fun of that ba-----------never mind.....
cheese is funny
lights his weakness? perfect... this puts my plan years into the future.....

do you know he sleeps with a stuffed george bush jr?
Lord of darness
AH the mime G.W.Bush
Lord of darness
that is funny biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
cheese is funny
id bet almost anything that gerbil takes his mom to his senier prom when he gets older....
craziness
lewl~maybe hell take his cousin. but hell be payin her for it....
Lord of darness
Ha he is not that old yet lol

heck I'm 16 almost there

oh let's plot his downfall I say u stun him with the flashlight and I use my big knife (yes get to kill someone new)
cheese is funny
lol, his cousen? is gerbil a redneck with a computer? scary...

if we are going to plan gerbils downfall, it starts with deleting his account on these forums so he goes insane (can he get more insane? maybe it will make him sane... whatever) and then we tie him up to a 300 pound bald guy and force him to marry him...
Lord of darness
you are evil I like you so much right now..
cheese is funny
im not evil... my uhh... head... thingy... doesnt work right...

oh, we must make gerbil wear a pink dress and hit on someone... like... uhhh... some guy who hates guys in dresses... at a tough guy biker bar or something...
Lord of darness
good thinking
cheese is funny
how about forcing gerbil into listening to rap music for 100 hours with no stops... then after that, we tell him he will give him his choice in what he wants to listen to... and all his choices are rap....
Jaq
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 4 2003, 01:02 AM)

Wouldn't it be cool if he slept with THE stuffed george bush jr.? I'd pay good money to see Dubya taxidermizied. Is that a word? I'll just say stuffed. Get stuffed Dubya!
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Jaq @ Apr 4 2003, 12:29 AM)
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 4 2003, 01:02 AM)

Wouldn't it be cool if he slept with THE stuffed george bush jr.? I'd pay good money to see Dubya taxidermizied. Is that a word? I'll just say stuffed. Get stuffed Dubya!

blegh... who would want to see him get stuffed? <vomits> thats like watching.... <idea!!!>

we should make gerbil watch his parents have sex 5 weeks before we kill him... make that extremely kinky sex... laugh.gif
Jaq
Now that's just evil...I like it! biggrin.gif
Lord of darness
I think we should turcher him and slowly kill him over a 3 year peoid
Kafeen
QUOTE (Selkie_Blue @ Apr 3 2003, 11:14 PM)
and another I can't recall the name of...Vampire hunter or Vampire princess or something...and one about eating mermaid flesh to become immortal. *sigh* I suck, I know.

Would that be Vampre Princess Miyu? That's pretty good.

Not all anime falls into the steriotypical Kiddy Anime (pokemon, dbz) or hentai (la blue girl, urotsukidoji)

I could go on for ages listing all the good anime but here's a few you should defietly check out. Serial Experiments Lain, Chobits, .hack//SIGN, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Perfect Blue and Ghost In The Shell. All very good, well worth watching.
Jaq
I think we should tie him to a rack and slowly run him through a lunch meat slicer. But you have to start at his feet. That way he can wacth himself get sliced up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.