Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do You Like Anime
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Media
Pages: 1, 2
Jaq
QUOTE (Kafeen @ Apr 4 2003, 12:38 AM)
QUOTE (Selkie_Blue @ Apr 3 2003, 11:14 PM)
and another I can't recall the name of...Vampire hunter or Vampire princess or something...and one about eating mermaid flesh to become immortal.  *sigh*  I suck, I know.

Would that be Vampre Princess Miyu? That's pretty good.

Not all anime falls into the steriotypical Kiddy Anime (pokemon, dbz) or hentai (la blue girl, urotsukidoji)

I could go on for ages listing all the good anime but here's a few you should defietly check out. Serial Experiments Lain, Chobits, .hack//SIGN, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Perfect Blue and Ghost In The Shell. All very good, well worth watching.

Evangelion rocks! It's so long though. Blarg. I like Akira. Freaky little psychic kids...
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Jaq @ Apr 4 2003, 12:39 AM)
I think we should tie him to a rack and slowly run him through a lunch meat slicer. But you have to start at his feet. That way he can wacth himself get sliced up.

no, a rack is fun... not torture... bad idea... but the thing about slicing him up, great one

3 years to kill him? 4 months at longest...
Jaq
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 4 2003, 12:40 AM)
no, a rack is fun... not torture... bad idea... but the thing about slicing him up, great one

I agree. There's only so long that you can listen to a guy scream "Oh god the pain! Make it stop! Sweet mother of Steve!" blah blah blah.
Lord of darness
I think the light thing has a problem he said
(runs away from the evil light. comes back with sunglasses  )

but I think we should tie him up and take his sunglasses and turn the light on and off for 1 year streaght.(that hurts your eyes and he hates light) at the same time as hime lissning to rap and waching his parents have sex.....

<shuters at his own idea> that is even to evil for me
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Jaq @ Apr 4 2003, 12:42 AM)

I agree. There's only so long that you can listen to a guy scream "Oh god the pain! Make it stop! Sweet mother of Steve!" blah blah blah.

whose steve? blah blah blah
Lord of darness
Evangelion rocks! It's so long though. Blarg. I like Akira. Freaky little psychic kids...

great show you keep getting cooler cool.gif
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Lord of darness @ Apr 4 2003, 12:43 AM)
I think the light thing has a problem he said
(runs away from the evil light. comes back with sunglasses )

but I think we should tie him up and take his sunglasses and turn the light on and off for 1 year streaght.(that hurts your eyes and he hates light) at the same time as hime lissning to rap and waching his parents have sex.....

<shuters at his own idea> that is even to evil for me

combine them all.. perfect... OH! parents having sex, the light thing, rap, while hes marrying a 300 pound bald guy at a tough guy biker bar wearing a pink dress... its so beautifuly evil....
Lord of darness
I love it it's so great that is the plan let's get to it.
cheese is funny
ok, lets wait with stun guns for gerbil to get on... <gets out mr sb stun gun 12000>
Lord of darness
ok I'll see if I can make a stun gun 20000 before he comes <fidels with parts>
Jaq
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 4 2003, 12:43 AM)

You know Steve? The guy? With the hair? Who works in the building? Yeah, you know what I'm talking about. Don't look at me like that.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Jaq @ Apr 4 2003, 12:49 AM)
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 4 2003, 12:43 AM)

You know Steve? The guy? With the hair? Who works in the building? Yeah, you know what I'm talking about. Don't look at me like that.

sometimes you make my head hurt jaq... <hugs jaq>
Jaq
biggrin.gif And that's why you love me! Because I give you headaches...
Lord of darness
sometimes you make my head hurt jaq

that dosen't matter lots of people make mine hurt but I'm not dead or badly hurt yet so it's not that bad.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Jaq @ Apr 4 2003, 12:52 AM)
biggrin.gif And that's why you love me! Because I give you headaches...

no, i love you cause i can give you hugs and you dont call the cops on me laugh.gif
Jaq
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Apr 4 2003, 12:53 AM)
QUOTE (Jaq @ Apr 4 2003, 12:52 AM)
biggrin.gif  And that's why you love me!  Because I give you headaches...

no, i love you cause i can give you hugs and you dont call the cops on me laugh.gif

Hmmm. I suppose that's always a pro too! tongue.gif
cheese is funny
QUOTE (Lord of darness @ Apr 4 2003, 12:52 AM)
sometimes you make my head hurt jaq

but I'm not dead or badly hurt yet

not hurt physically? no, mentally? yes
Lord of darness
get a room you two (a chat room)
Lord of darness
not hurt physically? no, mentally? yes

not physicly mabey "a little mentally".
laugh.gif laugh.gif sorry couldn't keep a streght face
cheese is funny
hmm... how about we get sarah or lolo to castrate gerbil after he marrys the bald guy... and after they... "do the horizontal boogie woogie" if you know what i mean cool.gif
Lord of darness
I made it the stun master 20000 with extra stunning power <hands cheese one> let's get him
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.