Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Matazone Quote Site
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Hyperion
Well, I got loads of approval for the site, so it should be up soon!

This is the address, if I can get it uploaded properly. Seems that "Mataquotes" is a restricted web name. *glare*

http://mataquo.tripod.com

EDIT by Mata: New link where you can submit quotes online: http://n.1asphost.com/matazonequotesite/

I'll be linking to the album and the fansite. Any suggestions?

Please send any quotes you'd like on the site to me at mitama_no_tsurugi@yahoo.com
Include the quote, the person, and a category you'd suggest it filed under, please! Thanks.
Sun Tsu
What are the catagories?
Hyperion
Er. So far I've got From the Animations, "Daft" Quotes, and Unfiled. I'll probably be putting a lot in the Unfiled, until I get an idea of the amount of quotes for other categories. . .
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (Hyperion @ Aug 15 2003, 07:56 PM)
Er. So far I've got From the Animations, "Daft" Quotes, and Unfiled. I'll probably be putting a lot in the Unfiled, until I get an idea of the amount of quotes for other categories. . .

Gotcha.
Hyperion
WooT.

We is up. I need to fix some links, but we is up.
CrissiLove
It's looking good, Hyperion! smile.gif I like the quotes you've picked too! smile.gif
Hyperion
*grin* Yup, and I'm still uploading some. In fact. . . I just did! *giggle-ISH*
vicrawr
Heh, I made it...woot!
Hyperion
Jeez. You're happy cause you got on the site for sticking your finger up my ass?
LoLo
hyperion the site is great.....the quotes are funny!
Hyperion
Thank you! happy.gif *blush* I really need help, though, you guys! I can't find all the quotes by myself!

I'll give ya a cookie if ya get me a good quote~!
LoLo
ok I think this is funny.

Industrial Kybosh

A fair indicator of whether or not someone is a spam whore is whether or not they have made a thread/poll entitled 'Am I A Spam Whore?' or similar.
Hyperion
*gives cookie*

You're on the site, y'know, Lo. . .
LoLo
QUOTE (Hyperion @ Aug 15 2003, 09:50 PM)
*gives cookie*

You're on the site, y'know, Lo. . .

yeah i saw that that is cool. biggrin.gif
LoLo
Mata

*sniff* I'm so proud I made this forum... It just gets me all teary know to know that I've given people a chance to have their breasts named by comparative strangers

Truly, this is what the internet is all about!
vicrawr
I DID NOT STICK MY FINGER....y'know...up there!! I grabbed your butt....see if I talk to you again. sad.gif
LoLo
Jaq

Dear Grossed Out:

Dogs have something that I would be happy to have. No sense of shame. I think everyone would be alot happier if they didn't have any shame. I know I would. But if the doggy lurve is getting on your nerves just leave the room and let your four legged "friends" have their privacy. On a more serious note, dogs often hump when they're bored. Play ball with them or at least lock them in their crates. Everyone will be happier.

Yours Jaq
LoLo
Jonman

If you're that drunk enough that you have no clue as to what's happening, you're not going to be able the motor skills to get jiggy, let alone be able to 'rouse the captain'.
Hyperion
I need to dredge up some of the old "Agony Uncle" posts. Those were great.
CrissiLove
*wants to submit something*

LoLo:

Keep those ports plugged with something other than your wiener.
Hyperion
Cookies to Lo and Crissi!!!
LoLo
Crissi (amazingly good at peer pressure if you ask me)

*laughs*

Just joking with you guys! See... look at me.. I made it over the fence just fine.... Now it's your turn to try... come on.... *waving you all over* You know you all want to.....

*giggles*
LoLo
Tarantio

Just go right ahead and pm someone who sounds like they know what they're doing and they should get back to you with answers to all your questions.

Dace

EXCEPT THE ONES ABOUT THE SHEEP. DONT ASK THOSE ONES, AS REFUSAL CAN OFTEN LEAD TO EMBARRASSMENT OR ANGST.

Tarantio

Yes thankyou for that, dace...

note from lolo: this was all one post in intros. and people say my intros are the frightening ones tongue.gif
Hyperion
I'm gonna make a new category, which will be the jonman/Jag/agony uncle category for those really cute little questions. Yep. I've got several, so don't suggest them unless they're REALLY good, cause they're all super-easy to find (but I might miss one, so if ya really like one, post it) cause they're all in oh, FOUR threads. So yep.
Hyperion
Also, I'll probably update once or twice a day (no more tonight) as my computer is wigging out due to it's elderliness and the whole love san worm. Tomorrow I'll incorporate the quotes I got into the site, update, and then check here for new quotes. But I'm collecting till I go to bed tonight. Yep. But I'ma go to bed within the hour, I'm guessing.
Edward_lover1200
I feel loved wub.gif I have a quote on there wub.gif

and I am laugh.gif I shall kill you all ph34r.gif enless of course your E-engaged to me...or E-married...then your safe...
Sun Tsu
Add this, funny in a dark way:

Hinsley: Guys are f**kers.
Edward_lover1200
Hyperion : Goose?
IrishGuy : goose goosed goos?ing (ca. 1880)

verb transitive

1 : to poke between the buttocks with an upward thrust

2 : to grab one's buttocks and squeeze firmly
Hyperion : DID YOU STICK YOUR FINGER UP MY ASS!?!?!? ><!!!
IrishGuy : NOOO!!! well.... no.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Sun Tsu
sun tsu: well, this sucks.

and i have the thread to prove i said that.
Edward_lover1200
yeah this one laugh.gif laugh.gif
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (Edward_lover1200 @ Aug 16 2003, 02:40 PM)
yeah this one laugh.gif laugh.gif

rofl..thats not what i meant biggrin.gif
LoLo
Edward lover bumped this thread, and it would be a good place to gank quote I think.

Old Threads
Edward_lover1200
*grins* I couldn't resisit...I love Bumping old threads laugh.gif
LoLo
I love the quotes so far hype. great job!

Just for the record though

(HOW IT ALL BEGAN)
Lolo : BO
Crissilove : SELECTA

is not how it all began. Inky made a thread called, when i say bo you say or something I dont recall exactly the name of it. Anyways Crissi and I played it in chat one day and we wanted to share, so I made the now bo selecta thread and thats why that ones there.
Hyperion
But.... but!
Prince Aries
A recent favorite of mine from LoLo from the Forumite Awards:

Anyone else find it funny that the only other votes for best flasher are for a.) my vibrator and b.) a person who nominated themselves for everything?
vicrawr
I nominate my mama, Candice, with this quote

Seeing as how I haven't ever gotten a runny nose during that myself, I wouldn't know. But I think Lo's guess is a pretty good one. And yeah, VVes is right about the pineapple thing. Well, all fruits, really. And yes, I do know from experience.

Don't give me that look. I'm married. Of course I do that. What did you think we did, bake cookies and hold hands?
Prince Aries
Good call Irish. Hell, Hyperion put that whole dang thread in there laugh.gif
Logicman
WHY is there nothing I'VE said on there? I've got some of the best one-liners on the forum! According to me, anyway...
hinsley
lol theres noe about me, where elf was told to do everything i said.
lol that was funny.
CommieBastard
Teh site is not teh work! *cries*
CommieBastard
Okay, now it works. Sorry.
Sun Tsu
wow, i'm in it. biggrin.gif
vicrawr
i liked those threads... it showed how desperate people were to talk to an idiot...  "cheese is funny"
Industrial Kybosh
Commie: I think we could solve the world's energy crisis should we find a way of harnessing the motion created by Sid Vicious and Joey Ramone turning in their graves whenever the words "Avril" and "punk" are put together

A classic from chat - well done, Komrade!
Edward_lover1200
I have one lol....
CommieBastard
InKy: My ideal pub has well-stocked juke, pool table, real ale, and 'NO TOWNIE WANKERS' written above the door.

To reciprocate the favour. IRC brings out the best in everyone.
cheese is funny
QUOTE (IrishGuy @ Aug 19 2003, 03:16 PM)
i liked those threads... it showed how desperate people were to talk to an idiot... "cheese is funny"

what thread was that in? <is so very lost> blink.gif
Debaser
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Aug 20 2003, 12:06 AM)
IRC brings out the best in everyone.

'tis true...i keep a file of all the decent irc quotes i see...and here's another one...

(InKy) with this tune, I hear it, and sometimes I think 'hey, this is nice!', and sometimes I think 'wow, is that some beige paint drying?'
CommieBastard
A great one from IM:

Prince Aries: OMG I had the greatest orgasm yesterday...........erm...wait........nevermind you have people there *hides*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.